Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him (77317 Views)

Victor Osimhen Apologizes To Punch Over "Na Thunder Go Fire Una" Statement / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Petition To Ban Lionel Messi For Champions League ‘Punch’ Passes 3,500 Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by francisbiz: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Journalism turned bloggers
What is the meaning of that English

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Dalil8: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
link to your Twitter account let me confirm

You try tongue
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by agabusta: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
Lagos Ibadan expressway media, that's the same way they were releasing statements daily claiming it was from the then factional APC Acting Chairman Late Ajimobi who was in ICU battling for his life until Buhari dissolved the party executive and they declared the man died that same day.

Fake news media is a problem to the world

It seems you are the one lying.

The person next to Ajimobi was exercising authority in his absence. There was no where they claimed Ajimobi issued directives personally.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by kolade560: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92639628:
Mr Punchline just responded for Punch newspaper. What a coincidence! Savage!

SECONDED! You are a wise man!!

Lol grin grin Punch and fake news sha!
We love this warning die cheesy grin cheesy.
Correct dude.......
Na thunder go fire all fake news carrier Patapata...... along with all enemies of Nigeria, Who always pray for bad and negative news for our darling nation, Una no go die better........
Ammmmeeen fire!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Goalnaldo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dalil8:

You try tongue

it shows you are lying.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Dalil8: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
it shows you are lying.

Wish i could show you the blue tick without revealing my @ sad
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by osazuwa23: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
The guy is an edo boy esan i know you easterners are trying to claim you
Itohanmiwa:
This boy na true south south pikin. See as he give them hot hot. Serves them right, all these media's reporting fake news "Bleep them all".
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by NofiuFade(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shay na dis guy resemble slatan or na slatan resemble am, I no cum understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by TruthinAction: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
The carnal men likes insults. Must he end it with insult or curse. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by FuckOsuPigs: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nadaken:
do you know the pressure that statement might cost him

He has a right to air his opinion on what affects him

Yeah he does...but that could have been done modestly. There was no need for him to start calling thunder.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by osazuwa23: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
napoli needs to give him blue check mark on his twiier
Dalil8:

Wish i could show you the blue tick without revealing my @ sad
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:
Take it easy bro, you still need them on your way to the top. The story may be fake but it's actually a good thing for you to follow in the footsteps of a legend. Such story is even an honour to you.

Using uncouth language against them can be counterproductive.

A word is enough for the wise.
What do you expect. You can take him out of Nigeria,but you can't take Nigeria out of him.
His grammar was all wrong BTWs.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by stieyven(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Karlifate:
Ojuelegba thunder, where art thou?
Locate the copy & paste blogger.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Myself2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Karlifate:
Ojuelegba thunder, where art thou?
Locate the copy & paste blogger.

LOL @ Ojuelegba thunder
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by unscripted(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:
Take it easy bro, you still need them on your way to the top. The story may be fake but it's actually a good thing for you to follow in the footsteps of a legend. Such story is even an honour to you.

the news adds no value to him , it only puts him under presure
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Bimpe29: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Like APC like Punch Newspaper.

Why reporting what never happened or said like one party led administration we have?

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Vic74real: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Does he not have ambition? Why is he afraid to emulate Maradona? Him shoes too big for am to wear.Fear...
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Karlifate: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Na me u dey quote Bible for. IF I start my own naw, u go fear.
OK!
Since you can't mind your business; 1THESSALONIANS 4:11 says: "And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work your own hands, as we commanded you."
You better ask for the forgiveness of your sin(s) cos you've done contradictory to the holy scriptures.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by sylve11: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Him mind never tell him. cool
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by FuckOsuPigs: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
unscripted:
the news adds no value to him , it only puts him under presure

There is no pressure in any footballer wishing to emulate a legend. It is emulation, it's different from saying he wants to break his records.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Itohanmiwa: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
osazuwa23:
The guy is an edo boy esan i know you easterners are trying to claim you

And what have I said to make you conclude I'm from the East? It's people like you that makes it hard for Nigeria to progress, always displaying your penchant for ignorance up and down thinking you are wise and receive sense whoever you are. #
NairalandSaysNoToEthnicBigots
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by RTSC: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
We called that newspaper TISSUE PAPER. No wonder Bubu never take them serious grin
Who cares about who buhari takes serious?

You funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Chukkson: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
He's currently being called out on social media.

The Punch cited a foreign source that Victor granted interview to.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Nairalane: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
The true behaviour of people shows when they have money exceedingly!

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by Karlifate: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
stieyven:

Mr Religious Judge, 1CORINTHIANS 10:12 says: "Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."
From the above scripture, when last did you observe a personal fasting & prayer for your own spiritual growth?
You think say u righteous ba?
Na u go taya o.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by mamaafrik(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
WriterNig:
Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen who recently signed for Italian Serie A side Napoli, has taken to his twitter page to blast Punch Newspaper for fabricating a false story about him.

Victor Osimhen joined Napoli from Lille last month for a record fee of €70 million which could potentially rise to €80 million.

Following a false story by Punch Newspaper about him with the headline which read, "I want to emulate Maradona at Napoli", Victor Osimhen has now come out to debunk such news stating that he has not granted any interview since his father died in May 2020 and such stories were false.

He warned Punch Newspaper against fabricating fake stories. Part of the post which was shared by Victor Osimhen on his twitter page read,

"I never said such a thing, y’all copy paste journalist just like to fabricate lies, since the passing of my late father I haven’t grant any interview whatsoever, stop this nonsense else na thunder go fire una."

https://twitter.com/victorosimhen9/status/1292465238059737088?s=20
so he can't sue them and make money and give the money to the poor.
Sense no go kill me
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by mordred44: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zlatan ibile

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him by sylve11: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
ask slawomir

LMAO grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.