Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) (3652 Views)

Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by ameyz: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
May God punish poverty
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

Did you say the dad took the whole thing far? When the son was coming with his own gun to kill him... That was self defense

The dad took it far.. How where we sure if the boy went for a gun? The story claimed they were only two of them at home and nobody to calm the issue. Definitely, the account was given by the murderer and it came out from the mouth if a murderer as a case of self defense.
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Rickmann: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Vyzz:

shocked

I think the shooting and killing is based on self defence....

Devil or Satan or their village people or all of them went to work for their head this day....

This one killed by his papa... The last born by armed robbers....

Some coincidence just dey surprise person

Did you just say 'self defense'...Lol
Mate, this ain't Hollywood o
Dis is naija where we have no laws or exceptions

The moral for me here is: Control your anger no matter what..a moment of short temper and you could live with regrets all your life.

1 Like

Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Authoreety: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
The guy dey village dey form jandon... Wetin give am the mind to exchange word with him papa... Nwata bunie nnaya... Ngwongwor na nyonyo ayochie ya Anya..
Ogwu Ka Oram n'onu..
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Mywd: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
An illegitimate child born out of wedlock remains illegitimate not account of moral standing but for some divine retributive subconscious tendencies.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Okwuazi930(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dis one hard oo
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Olorunjedalo1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Aahh. Very painful cry
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Blackking98(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tuscanao97:
I don't know why Nigerians like to be hypocrite and victimize those that say the truth . The guy I quoted said the child witches is Cross river and not Akwa ibom. Should I just keep quiet and watch that guy lie to tarnish Cross river ? How does stating facts translate to hating Akwa ibom?
Akwa ibomites tarnish the name Calabar , 80 percent of everything negative when people say Calabar prostitute,Calabar this and that ,etc it's always Akwa ibomite . Also nothing wrong complaining that there are too many of a certain people in your domain? even akwa ibomites complain that there are too many igbos in Akwa ibom. Will you be honestly happy if Igbo man or ijaw man is given 2 commissioner position in Akwa ibom even if the man lived there all his life? Akwa ibomites are ingrates because there are two akwa ibom comisioners yet akwa ibom still complain that Efik hate Akwa ibomites.
The truth is Efiks and cross riverians have no beef with Akwa ibomites ,we just want you to stay on your lane . Everyone is complaining about akwa ibomites : Rivers ,Cross river ,Abia,Imo ,Lagos ,Anambra ,Enugu etc. Can't you stay in your state and stop flooding everywhere doing menial jobs,house boy/girl, gate man and prostitution? and stop telling people you're Calabar when caught .
Stop being pained grin
Tell your Boki friends to stop tarnishing the image of calabar grin because when someone here's Cross river the first place that comes to the mind is Calabar which is efik cheesy
Keep crying helpless majority cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
cool318:
They have money to buy bullets for guns while living in Mud houses.
This is a pure case of stupidity & irresponsibility raised to the power of infinity.
Dane gun
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Devastating

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by cool318(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nicepoker:
Dane gun
Very much aware, but do they pick AA bullet on the streets
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blackking98:
Tuscanao97 I'm sure it's Akwa ibom people that did this one grin
Akwaibomman
Illumoh
hahahah.. Let just allow them to rest abit and bury thier lost grin

1 Like

Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tuscanao97:
I don't know why Nigerians like to be hypocrite and victimize those that say the truth . The guy I quoted said the child witches is Cross river and not Akwa ibom. Should I just keep quiet and watch that guy lie to tarnish Cross river ? How does stating facts translate to hating Akwa ibom?
Akwa ibomites tarnish the name Calabar , 80 percent of everything negative when people say Calabar prostitute,Calabar this and that ,etc it's always Akwa ibomite . Also nothing wrong complaining that there are too many of a certain people in your domain? even akwa ibomites complain that there are too many igbos in Akwa ibom. Will you be honestly happy if Igbo man or ijaw man is given 2 commissioner position in Akwa ibom even if the man lived there all his life? Akwa ibomites are ingrates because there are two akwa ibom comisioners yet akwa ibom still complain that Efik hate Akwa ibomites.
The truth is Efiks and cross riverians have no beef with Akwa ibomites ,we just want you to stay on your lane . Everyone is complaining about akwa ibomites : Rivers ,Cross river ,Abia,Imo ,Lagos ,Anambra ,Enugu etc. Can't you stay in your state and stop flooding everywhere doing menial jobs,house boy/girl, gate man and prostitution? and stop telling people you're Calabar when caught .
Hahahahhaha so now your telling me that Akwa Ibom senior cross river state right?
Let me tell you bad name comes overtime with age ok... It take you to be known for something before you become popular on it..
All those aforementioned menial jobs you listed are mostly done by your people not AKS, so learn how to own it up..
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Originalsly: 1:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Whatever happened in the home..... no one knows except the father. What he said happened may or may not be the truth. If the son can disrespect his father in public... then it is likely that he can attack him at home especially after drinking. The father most likely was embarrassed by the son in public and that can cut very deep because of culture. Did he decide to put a stop to it by killing his son? If the local people believe it is like taboo for a son to disrespect his father..... I believe the father will walk free.
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2020
I would believe the father's version only if he can provide the sons own gun
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by adecz: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2020
sad

Generational curse is present
in the family..

Imagine that as all this was happening,
the body of another son was on
the way, coming for burial.

See the mud house they are living
in, yet they all have guns.

Probably a family of armed robbers
& the blood of various victims are doing
their work!!

Tufiakwa, !! shocked
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by LadySarah: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
An illegitimate child born out of wedlock remains illegitimate not on account of moral standing but for some divine retributive subconscious tendencies.

So why did he ask him to perform sonship duties when he failed him as a FATHER?

ALOT of deadbeat dads who suddenly remember they have kids In old age coming to ask for forgiveness and reaping where they didn't sow.

Its not a happy ending for all of them. Atleast it's an example to the "when the child grows he will look for his father" crew.

Now he has lost 2 sons in one day. Nonsense
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2020
LadySarah:

So why did he ask him to perform sonship duties when he failed him as a FATHER?

ALOT of deadbeat dads who suddenly remember they have kids In old age coming to ask for forgiveness and reaping where they didn't sow.

Its not a happy ending for all of them. Atleast it's an example to the "when the child grows he will look for his father" crew.

Now he has lost 2 sons in one day. Nonsense
Pls did my comment blame either the father or the son?
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Too Bad
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by LadySarah: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls did my comment blame either the father or the son?

You called him illegitimate. This guy didnt ask to be born. If the man had reined his penis there won't be an illegitimate child.
Re: Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
If someone has a gun & is tryin' to kill ya; it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

#Niceone

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Hide And Seek Cultist Come Out Like Spartacus And Kill Themselves VIDEO / Oba Of Benin Fumes With Furry: Eddie Murphy Banished From Benin Kingdom / Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.