Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) (3643 Views)

Woman’s Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Gutter In Yenagoa / Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra / Oluwaseyi Ishmael: Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Magodo Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by tonye33(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2023
According to a Facebook user Blessing Andyeneama Godwin

KADUNA-----------😒 😒 😒

A lady by name Bridget Stephen died days in her room decomposing before neighbours noticed her smelling coprse.

I'm posting this for a reason because some of us our friends don't even know where we live, they don't even allow people to visit because they want peace of mind. At times we don't have choice.

I want to let us know this, we need each others support, love and companionship even share your pains with some trusted friends, I have some whom are not even my blood I love and i call them to talk to them when am pained or disturbed over an issue.

We cannot just distance ourselves because of we want to stay away from disturbance or we don't need anybody in our life its a big lie we need each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by tonye33(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2023
More pictures

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by TemplarLandry: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2023
My condolences to her loved ones.
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by tonye33(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Shalommy(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Chaii... Rip. sad. The way young people are dying is alarming!

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by DevilishMan: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Shun solo masturbation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by slawomir: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Always check on people...
If you have problems discuss and share

Although the truth is out of the 100 percent of people you we share our problems with 80 precent of them don't give a fuckkk
Then 15 percent of them are even happy we have the problems
Then the remaining 5 percent are concerned and bothered but really they can't help

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Englishisamust: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2023
I'm a introvert this or that. Na waiting he dey cause be dis!!!. If you are a introvert make sure I dey find one thing to do that will make sure your not staying alone always.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by illicit(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2023
shocked
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by PsychoTheRapist: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Rip. sad. The way young people are dying is alarming!

When will it be your turn? grin grin grin
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Samsunny99: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2023
DevilishMan:
Shun solo masturbation
Your brain dey under your leg

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by omniwater: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2023
What happened during your birth time is none of your business, you're just there, while others took care of you.
Same thing happens when you die.

IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Whether you're introvert, extrovert or ambivert whatever, just live your life and be yourself because in the end

13 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by WantsandMore: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Although the truth is out of the 100 percent of people you we share our problems with 80 precent of them don't give a fuckkk
Then the remaining 5 percent are concerned and bothered but really they can't help
inside life.
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by WantsandMore: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
omniwater:
What happened during your birth time is none of your business, you're just there, while others took care of you.
Same thing happens when you die.

Whether you're introvert, extrovert or ambivert whatever, just live your life and be yourself because in the end

the beginning almost the same as the end.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Omihanifa: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
God rest her soul
From the position of the body, it seems she was trying to pick something. Maybe she was in pains and needed to pick her drugs or her phone to call someone
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by seetomorrow: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
tonye33:
According to a Facebook user Blessing Andyeneama Godwin

KADUNA-----------😒 😒 😒

A lady by name Bridget Stephen died days in her room decomposing before neighbours noticed her smelling coprse.

I'm posting this for a reason because some of us our friends don't even know where we live, they don't even allow people to visit because they want peace of mind. At times we don't have choice.

I want to let us know this, we need each others support, love and companionship even share your pains with some trusted friends, I have some whom are not even my blood I love and i call them to talk to them when am pained or disturbed over an issue.

We cannot just distance ourselves because of we want to stay away from disturbance or we don't need anybody in our life its a big lie we need each other.

Una dey lucky say good people still exist una life, we don search, search still have no profitable or reasonable one to call friend again. Unless you have enough cash to waste then you can see the fake ones come out to claim good friend, but we know them.
RIP to the dead.
May her soul find peace, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Brownshoe: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

5000like for this comment, people don't care again, I shared my hip bone problem with a colleague yday, this will cost 2m for surgery, he doesn't really feel touched, on our way is asking if there vacancy for flat in our street. I was just thinking till I forgot am driving as I drive into gutter, spent 2k to people that helps me carry it out.
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Brownshoe: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
seetomorrow:

Una dey lucky say good people still exist una life, we don search, search still have no profitable or reasonable one to call friend again. Unless you have enough cash to waste then you can see the fake ones come out to claim good friend, but we know them.
RIP to the dead.
May her soul find peace, Amen
me too, just no good friend.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by TheFacelessMan: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
If a rat dies.... the stench is so suffocating the whole environment might be unbearable for days.

Now imagine a human 100 times bigger with plenty of soft tissues for maggots to feast on and swim in.

Terrible sight and smell for those who saw the corpse first hand. undecided cry
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by TheSuperX(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
It is well, alot of people are really going through alot alone.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Reelmii: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Life
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Shalommy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

When will it be your turn? grin grin grin

Tomorrow is your turn. Yeye undecided

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by PsychoTheRapist: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Shalommy:
Tomorrow is your turn. Yeye undecided
My sexy wall lizard. Are you menstruating 🩸 again? grin
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by PsychoTheRapist: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brownshoe:
5000like for this comment, people don't care again, I shared my hip bone problem with a colleague yday, this will cost 2m for surgery, he doesn't really feel touched, on our way is asking if there vacancy for flat in our street. I was just thinking till I forgot am driving as I drive into gutter, spent 2k to people that helps me carry it out.
This is what I call "thinking to the grave"

Na the gutter save you. Else the other hip for fit join him brother πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Leggodeals(f): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
I'm not a know it all and the truth is I don't even like speaking or posting much. Yet I can't keep quiet in a dying world full of ignorance.

There is nothing like just live your life and die tomorrow. What's inspiring about such a hopeless statement?

Jesus is the only person that has bragged to be life himself that even when the physical death takes hold of us it would just be mere sleeping and more life as we transition. Why not come to him and taste for yourself.

Death is not something anybody in Christ should be looking forward to. We are awaiting his second coming. I'm not showing off, it's just what it is. I'm a free bird in Christ.

Repent guys and receive forgiveness for your sins in Christ. He is coming back

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
sitexpert:

Looks like she was electrocuted... If so I am moved to ask how does keeping friends closer save you from being electrocuted in your own bed. Yeah, it's ok to keep some people posted of your where about, but really, that wouldn't help much in most cases.

Never knew u saw that too...I also guess she was electrocuted

Hmmm
Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by Dexy4yah(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rip to her

Regardless, i stil love my solitude life...my peace of mind is priceless.

I don't do friends

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by falcon01: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good for you since you have people who genuinely care about you.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) by tydi(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Englishisamust:
I'm a introvert this or that. Na waiting he dey cause be dis!!!. If you are a introvert make sure I dey find one thing to do that will make sure your not staying alone always.

This has nothing to do with being an introvert and cutting people off your life because you value your peace and in love with your solitude. Being alone doesn't always mean one is lonely.It all just have to do with controlling your mind and thoughts at all time possible..cus it's all just in your head.
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed Over Stolen World Cup Tickets / Harassment Of Nigerian Female Students Needs To Stop / After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.