Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Are Christains Forgetting About Rapture&end Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christains Forgetting About Rapture&end Time (107 Views)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christains Forgetting About Rapture&end Time by JOBgame(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Some christains believe that after your death, that all but the question here is that do you know who you are worshipng or do you believe in the last day?Some said it formalites and some believe i t so tell are you among them?
Re: Why Are Christains Forgetting About Rapture&end Time by karo93: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thinking about it every now and then doesn't improve the quality of your life.....infact the greater majority of us won't even see it.... we LL just die like those before and after us.....

so why should I be bothered about something I may not even see....

so many people have held onto rapture and end times before you and they are dead..... Why should I join the bandwagon....

. The only thing certain in your own life time is death ....maybe you should worry about that instead
Re: Why Are Christains Forgetting About Rapture&end Time by karo93: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
When God created Adam and eve; there was no rapture in view....no end times....no preaching Christ.....no born again....

Yet God created them..... God had a purpose for man that wasn't tied to waiting for rapture and end times or being overtly religious....

There is obviously more to human life than the above.......just find it and live your life
Re: Why Are Christains Forgetting About Rapture&end Time by karo93: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
God's purpose for creating man in Gen 1.28 are to 1. Replenish the earth 2. Subdue the earth 3. Have Dominion over the earth....

So why exactly will i spend my whole life in fear or rapture and end times when my life was made for more than that??

Subdue the earth and have Dominion in whatever way and by whatever means you interpret it to mean. That is actually why we are here
Re: Why Are Christains Forgetting About Rapture&end Time by karo93: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
God came to hang out with Adam and Eve in the cool of the day.....Amplified version has it as in the evening....which means there is something God expected Adam and Eve to spend their day doing that was not about him....

If God had wanted them to fellowship with him 24/7 I guess he would always have been around.

I believe there is much more to this life than constantly thinking supernatural. That was obviously not God's plan.

(1) (Reply)

On The Bubble / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/08/2020 / DCLM Daily Manna: You Can Bring Joy To Heaven – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.