Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 (356 Views)

Cost Of Samsung TV Screen / Congratulations To The Winner Of Samsung S8 Mr Bruno / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 by chrisxxx(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
A Samsung Galaxy j7 phone costs about 78,000 Naira and many jobless Nigerians own phones like this, both iPhone 6,7,8,9,10. Meanwhile, with such money, you can start a small private business, with you alone as the only employee.

A plastic fish tank is about 12000 naira, you can get 1,000 fingerling catfish for 25,000, and then a small fish farm has started. Now with the 41,000 thousand Naira balance you have from the 78,000, you can manage to take care of your fish to the table size. And four to five months time after when you sell, you will be making N400,000 and above. I think this is better than carrying a big phone and been jobless, waiting for the government to put food on your table.

Stop begging
Stop being lazy
No offence.
Take that step now...

COPIED!!!

5 Likes

Re: What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 by Nezero(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks.

One would need a good water source too.
Re: What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 by MERCHANDISER: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
chrisxxx:
A Samsung Galaxy j7 phone costs about 78,000 Naira and many jobless Nigerians own phones like this, both iPhone 6,7,8,9,10. Meanwhile, with such money, you can start a small private business, with you alone as the only employee.

A plastic fish tank is about 12000 naira, you can get 1,000 fingerling catfish for 25,000, and then a small fish farm has started. Now with the 41,000 thousand Naira balance you have from the 78,000, you can manage to take care of your fish to the table size. And four to five months time after when you sell, you will be making N400,000 and above. I think this is better than carrying a big phone and been jobless, waiting for the government to put food on your table.

Stop begging
Stop being lazy
No offence.
Take that step now...

COPIED!!!

Wow that's awesome...
I am an Animal scientist,I would like to be your friend,I have plans to establish a livestock or fish farm in future
Re: What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 by chrisxxx(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Wow that's awesome...
I am an Animal scientist,I would like to be your friend,I have plans to establish a livestock or fish farm in future
No refusal from my end. More power to your elbow.
Re: What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good business
Re: What You Can Do With That #78k Cost Of Samsung Galaxy J7 by zanjorrg(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Very short and precise.... Kudos to you..... But where can one get plastic fish tank for that price bro...

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Selling Ladies Lingeries (wholesale Group) / Available For Pick Up At Moderate Prices / Earn Up To 30,000 Naira Doing A Simple Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.