Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria (567 Views)

7 Ways To Protect Your Money In The Bank From Fraudsters / What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today / I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by soulstar09(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
I'd like to get valuable advice of anyone that is conversant with inter currencies transfer within Africa on how best to transfer money to someone in Cameroon, irrespective of the bank the person uses
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by Tango123: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
soulstar09:
I'd like to get valuable advice of anyone that is conversant with inter currencies transfer within Africa on how best to transfer money to someone in Cameroon, irrespective of the bank the person uses

By giving it to me

I am joking please

Have u qsked your bank in Nigeria. Western Union and other money transfer agencies work well. But also some banks can do it for u. Well, i have only been involved in Africa Europe transfers, and Africa USA transfers. I hv not done intra Africa transfers. But so many peoppe do businesses in Africa. There must be a legitimate and legal way. Avoid backchannels bro
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by soulstar09(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tango123:

By giving it to me

I am joking please

Have u qsked your bank in Nigeria. Western Union and other money transfer agencies work well. But also some banks can do it for u. Well, i have only been involved in Africa Europe transfers, and Africa USA transfers. I hv not done intra Africa transfers. But so many peoppe do businesses in Africa. There must be a legitimate and legal way. Avoid backchannels bro
p
Lol,..
I understand, I'm just looking for someone that has a first hand experience with those kinda transactions
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by Oreoluwa5: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
U can use chippers cash app
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by soulstar09(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oreoluwa5:
U can use chippers cash app
Chipper is not yet working for people in Cameroon
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by gamaliel9: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have transferred before using Ecobank The person also had Ecobank account. I went to the bank to do it. CHARGES DEY OO. but i have forgotten.
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by soulstar09(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2020
gamaliel9:
I have transferred before using Ecobank The person also had Ecobank account. I went to the bank to do it. CHARGES DEY OO. but i have forgotten.
But I think there should be a way to transfer to any bank from Nigeria
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by SmartPolician: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2020
soulstar09:

But I think there should be a way to transfer to any bank from Nigeria

You see, I have a client who transfers to my Ecobank account from his Ecobank account in Kenya.

The day I wanted to send money to him (because he overpaid me), Ecobank in Lagos told me that they cannot send money from their branches to another Ecobank in Kenya.

They said I must use Western Union to send just 2k shillings

I think the cross-border transfer platforms like Western Union and Money Gram are your only available options
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by soulstar09(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

You see, I have a client who transfers to my Ecobank account from his Ecobank account in Kenya.

The day I wanted to send money to him (because he overpaid me), Ecobank in Lagos told me that they cannot send money from their branches to another Ecobank in Kenya.

They said I must use Western Union to send just 2k shillings

I think the cross-border transfer platforms like Western Union and Money Gram are your only available options
Hmmm,.
Thanks for the contribution fam
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by Chukatabra: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2023
Simple, use https://changera.co/. The make sending money so easy due to their currency swap feature. I've used them several times to send money to and from Nigeria to Cameroon.

This article will be of help - https://blog.changera.co/how-to-send-money-from-cameroon-to-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Saving Your Money In Dollars / Buying A Home By Getting A Mortgage Loan Is A Momentous Period Of Your Life / Don't Even Think Starting An Online Business Without Reading This Till The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.