Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? (53547 Views)

Photos Of Alleged Parents Of One Of The Boys Who Attacked Sylvester Pops Up / This Picture is Really Educative / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by DexterousOne(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
GboyegaD:
The issue is that we are generally greedy and all we think about is money. No one is investigating the source of the money they are spending instead what we see is how people keep praising them.

Well said
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Karlifate: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
plessis:

You see, very few people know this.

Nigerians want change in government, want change in education, in infrastructure.

But the last thing Nigerians will talk about, is how to change their morally decayed self....

The individual is the root of the collective. If Nigerian don't change themselves, Nigeria will never progress.

If a good man becomes president and creates a new system, new infrastructure, Nigerians will destroy everything with their fraudulent, exploitative character.

I've lost hope in Nigeria not because of the government. But the people. There's no hope for Nigeria because there's no hope that Nigerians can change.
Apt!
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Odion2016(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

Recently one of my junior brother friend visited him with Samsung galaxy s7 plus. I was like wtf how did he get the money.

My youngest bro has Iphone X and Iphone 11pro(brand new)
I use infinix hot S3X...
Bro,,lets just forget this generation..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by kelvinunilag: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oga op I don't usually comment here but on this one I will, all I smell here is just envy and fustration, this is just a skit, because of this you wrote this long epistle, what are you really pointing out here? Or you want them to do your kind of job, please we need laughter more in this pandemic, if your are not happy why don't you engage yourself in house fellowship or something, how many epistle have you written on the issue of terrorism and violent attacks. They said its a skit you are judging them saying its a lie.
Listen and listen good let me tell you, the generation we are now is growing rapidly and technologically, a lot of people are make money from skit.
Anyway the day a man makes his first 1million the person mentality will change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Akinbahm(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Karlifate:
OP, good write-up.
It's simply a case of misplaced priority BUT some folks said it's just a skit.
Aside that, Nigeria is a land filled with hypocrites & folks with double standards. Just look at Magu that was meant to bring criminals to justice whereas he's a big time criminal himself, even people that penned several allegations against him are NOT innocent themselves. There are several other cases like this in this country.
I will keep on repeating this: until we change positively as individuals, Nigeria won't change positively.

And we dey condemn Yahoo nd yet nah we dey make them Popular and/or hyping them hypocrisy of the highest order...

One woman dey she dey always frown against Yahoo boys and yet she said she like Yahoo boys patronizing her because they no too dey price goods biko who we dey deceive?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by MaryAmaka1: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
it's alright, no shaking
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Averys(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nairalandmonika: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
heard they letter did a video and said they are comedians and its jus a skit after thier previous videos went viral and i think its all lies because those guys looks like serious benefit boys to me and that confession was to avoid the eyes of secret agencies ontl them because i have never seen such a skit soo real and accurately recorded like thiers...
its normal for our youths to praise and join the trending things and its was fun seeing so many crazy post about them...for example principal catch benefit boys they smoke weed and say make teachers free them because na high school..
Those guy are not secondary school student.

Tho the benefits boys is a real and has been around for some weeks now.

Hushpuppi n his gang is actually who they were referring to as benefits boys.

Remember they created numerous account in the US unemployment benefits scheme, and receive up to 100 million dollars b4 been caught.

That was how the name came about. They received the benefits of US citizens even when they are not in US or US citizens.

The name has been trending since then but this guys made it more popular.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by TheCork(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
missawele:
I can see people saying it's just a skit.

One thing we need to understand is that people view things from different perspectives.

You might think it's just a skit and shouldn't be taken seriously. But there someone out there that's making life decisions based on that same thing.

This is why we need to be careful of the kind of things we expose ourselves and others too.

I won't be surprised if some young boys and girls are already looking forward to becoming 'benefit boys'.

We glorify these things but keep complaining about decadence in our society.

We honestly need to do better.

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help

Kaiiii see half cast chick. Hello please can I kiss u twice & can I date u for 500 naira (cash) for only 2 month please? cheesy
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
Typical Nigerian hatred for fellow citizen, Nigeria is not even in the top ten of countries with cyber crime. But typical Nigerian mentality thinking his fellow citizen is the one stop him from making it in life. One is even wondering where someone sees money to buy Samsung s7 when kids in other countries are buying gadget far more expensive.

There's no hatred here. We talking about morality. Tell me any African country that engages in internet fraud much more than Nigeria? Tell me! The question is, if the internet fraud pandemic continues the way it currently is, where secondary school students now engages in it, what does the future holds for us and the coming generation? grin cheesy

If you have sense, please answer my question!!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Akinbahm(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Odion2016:

My youngest bro has Iphone X and Iphone 11pro(brand new)
I use infinix hot S3X...
Bro,,lets just forget this generation..

Do you bother to confirm where he got them from nd I hope the source is clean? Biko confirm that cause indirectly you are helping Nigeria as a Nation by letting crimes, illegal means of getting monies and co to die down...

The problem facing Nigeria is not to be faced by the government alone it's now individual task working collectively

2 Likes

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Karlifate: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Akinbahm:

And we dey condemn Yahoo nd yet nah we dey make them Popular and/or hyping them hypocrisy of the highest order...

One woman dey she dey always frown against Yahoo boys and yet she said she like Yahoo boys patronizing her because they no too dey price goods biko who we dey deceive?
The mata taya me o.
Everybody wants Nigeria to change positively BUT they don't think of changing themselves first.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by SweetestIfy279: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nltaliban:

Source: http://campusnewsui.com/2020/08/09/benefitboys-what-is-really-beneficial/

The truth of the matter Nigerians can only support a criminal they can only vote for a criminal all over the world if we Nigerians in America Europe and developed world they will only vote for their own Nigerian criminal. That is why whichever country you go in the world they refer Nigerians to criminal worshiper that is the nature of the people
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nairalandmonika: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
plessis:

You see, very few people know this.

Nigerians want change in government, want change in education, in infrastructure.

But the last thing Nigerians will talk about, is how to change their morally decayed self....

The individual is the root of the collective. If Nigerian don't change themselves, Nigeria will never progress.

If a good man becomes president and creates a new system, new infrastructure, Nigerians will destroy everything with their fraudulent, exploitative character.

I've lost hope in Nigeria not because of the government. But the people. There's no hope for Nigeria because there's no hope that Nigerians can change.
Forget all those things, US state, Russia and China are not any righteous or morally better than us.

Internet fraud only became this high in Nigeria because of the high level of poverty the govt has created. When a young boys see his elder brother who has graduated from school roaming about looking for work, do u think that young boy will want to go to school.

If police received good salary n good welfare do u think they will be harassing people because of 50 naira on the road.

The failure of the past n present govt has accumulated into one big mess which we find ourselves today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
andsboy29:
Nice write up OP, although i have seen this trending on Twitter since last week,

Simply put....

BENEFIT BOYS = YAHOO BOYS = YOUNG THIEFS = SCAMMERS

If u still dont understand any of the above, go to yaba left, your medicine is there.

The Truth be told........
Out of Every TEN Nigerian youths,i can bet with you that 5 or 4 are into fraud,the others are still thinking or dont know how to join.

And these are the Causes- Joblessness,idleness,corruption, corrupt and Evil leaders looting public funds just to mention a few. Truth be told Yahoo Yahoo is not going anytime soon and until there is a Death sentence for fraudsters including corrupt politicians and fixing this Nation right its only gonna get worse.

I have said my own.

Besides I'm a christian and Jesus Loves you
Don't miss out on this programme
Check on facebook and Instagram
#Helpfromthelord/GRALEKKI
ZOOM MEETING ON SATURDAY AUGUST 22 2020 6pm
Meeting ID- 97716290748
Pass code- 724311
Make it a date and be blessed.
Thank you.

It is not the government's fault that is what Nigerians all over the world want Nigerian will only support a criminal they will only vote for a criminal.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by chibatov(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
hhh grin grin
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Frezhkid10(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Those guy are not secondary school student.

Tho the benefits boys is a real and has been around for some weeks now.

Hushpuppi n his gang is actually who they were referring to as benefits boys.

Remember they created numerous account in the US unemployment benefits scheme, and receive up to 100 million dollars b4 been caught.

That was how the name came about. They received the benefits of US citizens even when they are not in US or US citizens.

The name has been trending since then but this guys made it more popular.
..wetin this one dy talk??..benefit work dy nigeria..I even dy go HK go learn am soon..boyz still dy cashout daily..dy there make pant wear u..
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by gwinn: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nltaliban you sent a pm sir?
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nairalandmonika: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Frezhkid10:
..wetin this one dy talk??..benefit work dy nigeria..I even dy go HK go learn am soon..boyz still dy cashout daily..dy there make pant wear u..
Illiterate, I dey tell u how d name benefits boys come about.

I know about yahoo or hustle or street or any name u call it. I have many friends into it, I be warri boy. I know many hk for warri n Edo. I know the street Weller.

I just dey explain how that name benefits boys take come about. From the way u talk sef, u obviously know nothing about the street.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Akinbahm(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Karlifate:

The mata taya me o.
Everybody wants Nigeria to change positively BUT they don't think of changing themselves first.

Average Nigerians want to exploit his fellow man financially to his satisfaction and yet he keeps fighting and/or attacking the polithievicians of embezzling our monetary funds... tueh

4 Likes

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Frezhkid10(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
And the exchange rate is not even helping matters.. imagine ordinary 1000dollars is now 470,000..just one work in 3days will bring more than 1kdollars..with the rate boys are cashing out daily ehhn..emefiele has some explanation to do on why the exchange rate is still dwindling..I can proudly say that the money entering this country from yahoo yahoo is now more than oil revenue..boys dy cashout 30k...40k dollars on a weekly basis nah..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by earnit1: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
really
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Averys(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by ClassicMG(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rilwayne001:

There's no hatred here. We talking about morality. Tell me any African country that engages in internet fraud much more than Nigeria? Tell me! The question is, if the internet fraud pandemic continues the way it currently is, where secondary school students now engages in it, what does the future holds for us and the coming generation? grin cheesy

If you have sense, please answer my question!!
can you show me where Nigeria is officially listed among the top twenty most countries engaged in cyber crime? It's rather the nonsense writeup like this that's making other see you as fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nltaliban(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
gwinn:
Nltaliban you sent a pm sir?

Yes! I saw you talking about selling your Redmi 8
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nah them dey hot pass like this..
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by cooltola(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank God no one knows tomorrow. Keep working hard and SMART, mind your business , focus on God and respect your elders even when you do not have a lot. God will make a way , do not be carried away by benefit boys. No one know how they made their money or how their parents made money and how much money their parents gave them.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by philiancoop(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
who tell you
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Rilwayne001: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
can you show me where Nigeria is officially listed among the top twenty most countries engaged in cyber crime?

We don't need officially listed source to show that in Africa, Nigerians lead when it comes to internet fraud. You and I know this unless you just want to deny it. FBI recently fingered Nigerian ring for this same unemployment benefit, you can check here https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/nigerian-group-named-in-covid-19-related-unemployment-benefits-fraud-in-us/amp aside that, most Nigerians have been arrested in overseas country for internet fraud, and you just can't deny the fact that other Africans don't come close to Nigeria when it comes to it. You hardly hear about other African National getting involved in it, except maybe very small portion of Ghanaians. Plus you just can't shy away that Nigerians are festering in it more and more everyday. Even locals that didn't even attend secondary school are now engaging in internet fraud in our society. 10years ago, even 5yeears ago, it wasn't so rampant like this. But today, out of 10 youths especially in our South here, one can guarantee that at least 8 engages in internet fraud. It's just what it is.

It's rather the nonsense writeup like this that's making other see you as fraudulent

No. This write up isn't nonsense unless you are just being mischievous by shying away from what you yourself see everyday happening in our society. Write ups like this call our attention and ask cogent questions like the one I asked you in my last post, which even you're still yet to answer. Again, if this internet fraudsters pandemic continue in our society whereby even secondary school students now engages in it, what does the future hold for our and for our next generation?

1 Like

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
can you show me where Nigeria is officially listed among the top twenty most countries engaged in cyber crime? It's rather the nonsense writeup like this that's making other see you as fraudulent

The truth of the matter the internet fraud in Nigeria is skyrocketing if you go back above 7 years ago Nigeria was not even in top 30 today we are in top 15. If it to make matters worse internet scammer we are number 7 in the world. China India and most countries have changed their Tactics they are no more interested in internet fraud what day are more interested in instilling technology and research which can make them billions of US dollar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / Difference Between "AM" And "I'M" / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.