Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? (53624 Views)

Photos Of Alleged Parents Of One Of The Boys Who Attacked Sylvester Pops Up / This Picture is Really Educative / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by 0neal(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Although, some people argued (and it was quite evident) that some of those videos were comedy skits. But, we cannot overlook the fact that the skits basically mirror the society. It then begs the question; are there no other things we can make jokes about without promoting fraud, moral decadence and illegal acts? How is the misbehaviour of a group of people supposed to be concerned about their forthcoming examination intended to make us have a good laugh?

I have been pondering this,

most of the comedy skit in circulation, reeks of vile messages in the name of comedy

1 Like

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Sniper101(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
pocohantas:
I didn’t know them till yesterday. I watched their skits and I am still confused sha. I don’t really understand what they are on about. I didn’t find it funny, but I can’t say I was so triggered by it.

In case you are lost and you don’t know them, you can find them HERE.

Thanks for this
...now we know better
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by thinkmoney(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nltaliban:

Source: http://campusnewsui.com/2020/08/09/benefitboys-what-is-really-beneficial/
Its obvious you didn't research well. Those boys in your pictures are actually comedians.
Don't post their pictures under such writing again

1 Like

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by ntyce(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
heard they letter did a video and said they are comedians and its jus a skit after thier previous videos went viral and i think its all lies because those guys looks like serious benefit boys to me and that confession was to avoid the eyes of secret agencies ontl them because i have never seen such a skit soo real and accurately recorded like thiers...
its normal for our youths to praise and join the trending things and its was fun seeing so many crazy post about them...for example principal catch benefit boys they smoke weed and say make teachers free them because na high school..

Those guys are comedians, check their Instagram page
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Faithful4real(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
s7plus no expensive na..uk is 50k or less self

Sorry na s8plus
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Loadite01(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2020

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Faithful4real(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
ClassicMG:
Typical Nigerian hatred for fellow citizen, Nigeria is not even in the top ten of countries with cyber crime. But typical Nigerian mentality thinking his fellow citizen is the one stop him from making it in life. One is even wondering where someone sees money to buy Samsung s7 when kids in other countries are buying gadget far more expensive.
bro it's not about hatred. He guy is in ss2 how did he get the money during the lockdown?

If it is from a reliable source, i don't have any problem with him.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by apparentlylaw(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol come my street .. secondary school students ..dey rent house on their own ..pay school fees
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Vitus2000: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
see below
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by LZAA: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
I see a lot of people justifying the actions of these men forgetting one thing...
That the west actually flag these activities in case of future occurrences
There is a reason most foreign companies like PayPal et al avoid direct business here
There is a reason you are double checked at foreign airports if you are Nigerian
So don't worry keep blaming the west and corrupt politicians
In the words of timaya dem no dy telli person...
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by offset67(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
ayoola648:

Then what next ?
benefit boys don commot school flag put wifi router, principal dey beg for password
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by PropertyBuying(f): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mrshape:

I am in support

They want to spoil our left over kids
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by johnonuh: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
They are all comedians nothing really serious .
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by paulolee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
ntyce:

Those guys are comedians, check their Instagram page
owkay...noted...tanks
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
But truly! boys of their age cash out on benefit scam during lockdown and they even bought car.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
This country is a rotten land.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
I have posted this all over the internet all over the world
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Papadoh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
heard they letter did a video and said they are comedians and its jus a skit after thier previous videos went viral and i think its all lies because those guys looks like serious benefit boys to me and that confession was to avoid the eyes of secret agencies ontl them because i have never seen such a skit soo real and accurately recorded like thiers...
its normal for our youths to praise and join the trending things and its was fun seeing so many crazy post about them...for example principal catch benefit boys they smoke weed and say make teachers free them because na high school..
HIGH school... Ok that's a good one.

Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by gwinn: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nltaliban:

Yes! I saw you talking about selling your Redmi 8
Yes sir
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by henryvirus(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please I'm a Corp member serving in Lagos.
I'm in need of a PPA in Ikorodu and it's environs.
I studied Law but I'd prefer to work in other establishments asides a Law firm. I'm proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Software troubleshooting and diagnosis, and quite versatile enough to adapt to any duty. Thanks.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by andsboy29: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is not the government's fault that is what Nigerians all over the world want Nigerian will only support a criminal they will only vote for a criminal.

Thats not 100% truth sir, most Nigerians won't !
There are many Nigerians that still stand for the truth. What i can say is that Nigerians joke about serious matters toooooo much!!!
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by paulolee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Papadoh:
HIGH school... Ok that's a good one.
na so i see am oo
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nltaliban(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
gwinn:

Yes sir

How much? Where we fit talk?
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Their secondary school benefit from them.

Joke of the century grin.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by gwinn: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nltaliban:

How much? Where we fit talk?
43k sure
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nltaliban(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
gwinn:

43k sure

0903✓499 zero 497
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Halo22: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
On a serious note, secondary school students have gone gaga these days, they no longer see themselves in the level their parents are seeing them. How could a secondary school student be using iPhone 7s that costs over 250k. Parents have to do serious homework on their children.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Angelacruz: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
pocohantas:
I didn’t know them till yesterday. I watched their skits and I am still confused sha. I don’t really understand what they are on about. I didn’t find it funny, but I can’t say I was so triggered by it.

In case you are lost and you don’t know them, you can find them HERE.

Watching them again, I think it shows how teachers are not rated. That is the life of an average school teacher, underpaid and broke. We need to appreciate teachers in this country.

Lol. Yes it is a skit. They just bought ACs for SS3 classes and someone said they did giveaway on the assembly ground- Further Maths teacher won 10k.

Nigerians play too much. grin grin
could you imagine...
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Myablew: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
chii8:
I pity teachers seriously when school fully resumes, students have gone so wild and for private school teachers that will resume with frustration, there's going to definitely be a serious indirect war between the teachers and students.

Teacher self will be happy when schools finally resumed.. Naija don currupt teytey. Imagined what Nigeria will turn to in the next 5 years.. Even unborn child wey dey inside belle self don eat pass first born.
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
andsboy29:

Thats not 100% truth sir, most Nigerians won't !
There are many Nigerians that still stand for the truth. What i can say is that Nigerians joke about serious matters toooooo much!!!

Have you ever left the country to know what I am talking about.
Just take a trip to Benin Republic togo or Ghana in the bus in the front page of the newspaper front news articles they will tell you openly that Nigerians are criminals. Even in America South Africa India China anywhere you go they will tell you Nigerians are criminals. If Nigerians are not criminals why do they go to another country and want to vote for a criminal. Why is it all over the world Nigeria will only vote for a criminal
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by Nltaliban(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
gwinn:

43k sure

Or you go give me your number?
Re: Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? by medolab90(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Halo22:
On a serious note, secondary school students have gone gaga these days, they no longer see themselves in the level their parents are seeing them. How could a secondary school student be using [b][/b]iPhone 7s [b][/b]that costs over 250k. Parents have to do serious homework on their children.

Is there even anything like iPhone 7s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question / The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.