Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Ritual God Called Molech - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Ritual God Called Molech (551 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / You're Part Of The Ritual If You Continue To Identify With Mohbad's Death / Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ritual God Called Molech by soundlala: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
History is filled with barbaric cultures.

One of the worst, though, has to be the ancient Canaanites. As was customary in that culture, parents offered their newborn children as sacrifices to their god Molech. Most depictions of Molech include large metal statues of a man with a bull’s head.

Usually these statues had outstretched arms to hold the baby sacrifices.During the sacrificial process, the Canaanites would light a fire inside or around the statue to heat up the statue as hot as they could. Then they would place their newborns into the red-hot arms of Molech and watch the children sizzle to death.

During this gruesome event, the Canaanites would play flutes and bang on drums to drown out the sound of their shrieking children. It’s truly awful stuff. No wonder God ordered the Israelites to destroy theThe Bible mentions Molech or at least references him about ten times. Here are a couple examples:

“Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molech is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him.” — Leviticus 20:2

“They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech, though I never commanded........

more on the story here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1620

Re: The Ritual God Called Molech by Godson213: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
I will like to know about Baal also. This idols are a case study. I love reading about ancient times
Re: The Ritual God Called Molech by soundlala: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Godson213:
I will like to know about Baal also. This idols are a case study. I love reading about ancient times
he is also known as baal
Re: The Ritual God Called Molech by Olabode971(f): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2020
And Nigerians are also plying the same old ways the Israelite tread...
And even worst than the Israelite.

Olumba olumba

Ogboni

Erkankur

Church of Satan

Ritualist

to mention but few...

All these things; were abominable things Nigerians plunged themselves into; and it really Polluted the land...

Re: The Ritual God Called Molech by babadigu(m): 2:20am On Aug 10, 2020
in Africa; still today, people are doing human beings sacrifices. but in different ways.
but worst

(1) (Reply)

NAPTIP Arrests Labourer For Sodomising 12 Underage Children In Sokoto / Mother Killed Her Two Kids Over Jealousy / #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.