Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members (15086 Views)

Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Fayemi’s Aide, Tolu Ibitola, Distributes Xmas Gifts To Followers / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by freshkpomo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Verdict : 404
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by Vicas2000: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
malali:
Nigeria is the only country in the world who has generated so much from crude oil sales without a sovereign wealth fund......Today we rejoice at the mediocrity of sharing rice and sugar to adults.....When the country is not at WAR ??
Obasanjo quick to comment ....he was at the Helm of power twice...why didnt you enact provision to put away excesses from crude oil sales in investments ??

IBB why didnt you do the same with the oil windfall ??

GEJ,Yaradua,Abacha All of them are guilty !!!

Look at Norway,Qatar,Saudi.......They also sold crude oil.....Why are their politicians not sharing rice and kuli kuli to their citizens today ??

Today we are rejoicing at sharing rice and sugar.

Love or hate Obasanjo, he actually was the one that created the Excess Crude Oil Account and Sovereign Wealth Account for Nigeria. I am not sure where you are getting your fact from, but Obasanjo did help Nigeria have its own wealth account.

The government after him up till now depleted that account.

Blame Obasanjo for Odi massacre, For shoddy power reforms, but on this particular issue, you cannot blame him!
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by malali: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Vicas2000:

Love or hate Obasanjo, he actually was the one that created the Excess Crude Oil Account and Sovereign Wealth Account for Nigeria. I am not sure where you are getting your fact from, but Obasanjo did help Nigeria have its own wealth account.

The government after him up till now depleted that account.

Blame Obasanjo for Odi massacre, For shoddy power reforms, but on this particular issue, you cannot blame him!

So how did we end up like this, if he enacted the Sovereign national fund, why weren't laws put in place to protect it, knowing very well we are a nation of looters ??Thats where the experience comes in......Obasanjo giving the rat to the cats for safe keeping and walked away is also complicit in the events of the modern day Nigeria.We cannot absolve him of all blame.....He is part and parcel of the ongoing destitution of Nigerians.I will say it to his face when i run into him anywhere!
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Party members? undecided
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
easyfem:
EKITI AND ATENUJE .....are 5 and 6
Fayose had a commissioner for stomach infrastructure
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by morris477(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Members only
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by expert555: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. That's good.
The kind gesture should as well be extended to other non-political party members because covid-19 is not peculiar or attached to a particular political party.

They are holding Edo people to ransom at the moment, it’s the people vs politicians. This is what Obaseki wouldn’t do, the reason the thieves politicians are line-in joining Ize-Iyamu the real politician that will share Edo money to them.
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by soundlala: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
this is how they keep getting to them through crap like this after u don chop finish them don win.

u suffer continue u go run dey find pastor.
rubbish
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by Oloniyan(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Op should shut up there is nothing like ido osi homeland That Local government is made up of 13 towns and villages
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by Yamleg: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
At all at all na im bad

BRO, Abeg I get business deal for you
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by supereagle(m): 4:31am On Aug 10, 2020
malali:
Nigeria is the only country in the world who has generated so much from crude oil sales without a sovereign wealth fund......Today we rejoice at the mediocrity of sharing rice and sugar to adults.....When the country is not at WAR ??
Obasanjo quick to comment ....he was at the Helm of power twice...why didnt you enact provision to put away excesses from crude oil sales in investments ??

IBB why didnt you do the same with the oil windfall ??

GEJ,Yaradua,Abacha All of them are guilty !!!

Look at Norway,Qatar,Saudi.......They also sold crude oil.....Why are their politicians not sharing rice and kuli kuli to their citizens today ??

Today we are rejoicing at sharing rice and sugar.

We have leaders who are only there to impoverish us.
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by Vicas2000: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2020
malali:

So how did we end up like this, if he enacted the Sovereign national fund, why weren't laws put in place to protect it, knowing very well we are a nation of looters ??Thats where the experience comes in......Obasanjo giving the rat to the cats for safe keeping and walked away is also complicit in the events of the modern day Nigeria.We cannot absolve him of all blame.....He is part and parcel of the ongoing destitution of Nigerians.I will say it to his face when i run into him anywhere!

Enacting laws is not the job of a president. You should blame your lawmakers for that.

It is clear you did not read my post properly.

As for you saying it to his face...very easy to say than doing it.
Re: Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members by malali: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
[b]
Vicas2000:

Enacting laws is not the job of a president. You should blame your lawmakers for that.

It is clear you did not read my post properly.

As for you saying it to his face...very easy to say than doing it.

I will say it to his face......I am not one of his cronies like you.
Nigeria is breeding a very intellectual, very wealthy generation that is not intimidated by the old vanguard with stolen wealth,Any fool can loot funds. FYI
Regarding enacting laws ...there is something called executive presidential order which can bypass the legislative arm of government....if it is for the good of the country!!
You really don't expect the lawmakers to enact laws against looting in Nigeria. do you I can tell you that will never happen.
We have a not too peculiar problem and the solution is known to all........So OBJ shouting everyone is bad......is literally preaching to the choir.

He had the chance Twice !!!
He did what they all did.....ask him if he has finished spending the funds donated by the looters to the OBJ presidential Library?[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website / 30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand / Borno Cancels Holiday To Mark Sambisa’s Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.