Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 (792 Views)

Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model / "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Azeez Adeshina Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley has taken to his twitter handle to drop a post saying that him and Police are 5&6.

Musicprong recalled that the musician was fined N200,000 on Friday by Magistrate Idayat Akanni for violating COVID-19 protocols on June 13, 2020.

Naira Marley has said the police are his friend after he was fined for holding a music concert in Abuja in violation of COVID-19 directives.

A day after he was fined by a Lagos State Special Offences Court, Popular musician, Azeez Fashola a.k.a Naira Marley, has been handed another fine by a mobile court in Abuja.

The musician was fined N200,000 on Friday by Magistrate Idayat Akanni for violating COVID-19 protocols on June 13, 2020.

Fashola pleaded guilty to the four-count charge filed against him by the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA).

Reacting to the court saga, the self-acclaimed Marlian President stated that himself and police are 5 and 6 on after he was fined by an Abuja mobile.

Source https://musicprong.com/naira-marley-me-and-police-are-56/

Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Akhigbeblog(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Mjshexy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Naughty child smiley

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Azord(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
YEAH THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS.
BEING CHASED BY THE COPS IS FUN WHEN YOU HAVE THE DOUGH.

Una nor remember when we small? Police and Thief na very sweet game.
Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mjshexy:
Naughty child smiley

I must confess that you are extremely beautiful gosh!!! I would love to get to know you more since we both live in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Mjshexy(f): 2:33am On Aug 31, 2020
JohnspeakU:

I must confess that you are extremely beautiful gosh!!! I would love to get to know you more since we both live in Abuja
Thank you sir cool

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2020
JohnspeakU:

SEE HIM... ASS LICKER
Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Mjshexy:
Thank you sir cool

Can I have your digits or email please

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Mjshexy:
Thank you sir cool
can I have your email please?
Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Mjshexy(f): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2020
JohnspeakU:

Can I have your digits or email please
I hope you don't mind me turning down your request sir, thanks.
Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Mjshexy:

Why if I may ask? I mean no harm ma’
Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mjshexy:

You seem intelligent and I would love to buy you a drink or two. No bad intentions dear
Re: Naira Marley – Me And Police Are 5&6 by TheCork(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mjshexy:

Ok I dont mind turning u on & down. I will pay u 200 n6, cash if u let me mouth to mouth french kiss u. Deal? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Nigerian Musicians Who Are 'Sugar Daddies' / Temi Otedola's First Feature Movie, "Citation". (video) / Bbnaija: Nengi Reveals Why She Doesn't Wear Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.