Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model (1897 Views)

IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs / “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / Meet The 26-year-old IG Model & Mother Of 5 Who's Trending Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by googlepikins: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigerian government should be on alert cos Ghana police is about to outsmart us, they claim that the Instagram model came into Ghana from Nigeria on the 3rd of December and tested positive.

Who cares, the question is, Who killed the innocent girl in a hotel on 29th of December.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Baawaa(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
They will meet us there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Zooposki(f): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na their way. Our celebrities should keep frolicking with them. Very soon Ghanaians will start gunning them down. Mumu celebrities. I swear anyone that goes to Ghana or collaborates with them I will cancel. I’ve already cancelled Davido, Wizkid, Burnaboy. Let me just be collecting all the names of the celebrities that spent their time in Ghana this December.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by udele1: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
They probably killed her out of jealousy. She was eager to return to Nigeria, where she was cashing out.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Asgard73: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ghana is a very diabolical country .. and promote same .

Make David do dey come with those kids abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
I'm not surprised, this is what buhari has reduced Nigeria to angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by tamdun: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
And u think US are stupid enough to believe them or u think they won't carry out their own investigation

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Trust me, if Ghana police service says a Nigerian citizen is involved just believe them because they have a functioning police system.
Nigerians travel to poorer African countries and misbehave. You remain a foreigner until... perhaps the implementation of Afcfta?
Follow the laws when in foreign lands.
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Babaken(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Trust me, if Ghana police service says a Nigerian citizen is involved just believe them because they have a functioning police system.
Nigerians travel to poorer African countries and misbehave. You remain a foreigner until... perhaps the implementation of Afcfta?
you are not serious for saying that all African police are corrupt so the world should believe Ghana police because they are Saint.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by mdntiri(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
googlepikins:
Nigerian government should be on alert cos Ghana police is about to outsmart us, they claim that the Instagram model came into Ghana from Nigeria on the 3rd of December and tested positive.

Who cares, the question is, Who killed the innocent girl in a hotel on 29th of December.

This's a very uneducated thing you're doing here. Did the lady fly in from Nigeria or not? The records say she did. Cause of death is yet to be established, investigations are ongoing, what's your​problem?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Have you traveled out of Nigeria before?
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by udele1: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
mdntiri:

This's a very uneducated thing you're doing here. Did the lady fly in from Nigeria or not? The records say she did. Cause of death is yet to be established, investigations are ongoing, what's your​problem?

Most Nigerians who fly into Ghana get a positive covid19 result even when they are truly negative. Ghana has been cashing out with covid test . They get Nigerians to quarantine in a hotel.

Why did they allow her leave the quarantine hotel to another?

Is covid19 the cause of her death?

The Nigerian story is insignificant in this case. Maybe when they find out she was poisoned, they will say she was poisoned in Nigeria and the poison was in her system when she entered Ghana. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by crispus09(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Even our very own president blames the economy woos on his youth
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by googlepikins: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
mdntiri:

You Ghanians are evil, period

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by mdntiri(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
udele1:

Most Nigerians who fly into Ghana get a positive covid19 result even when they are truly negative. Ghana has been cashing out with covid test . They get Nigerians to quarantine in a hotel.

Why did they allow her leave the quarantine hotel to another?

Is covid19 the cause of her death?

The Nigerian story is insignificant in this case. Maybe when they find out she was poisoned, they will say she was poisoned in Nigeria and the poison was in her system when she entered Ghana. grin grin

Yes about the "fake" covid results. The national TV station of Ghana GTV interviewed the head of the body conducting the airport covid tests and he says he stands by the results they give. Journalists should put more pressure on them to unravel what's truly going on there.

The Ghana police would do a professional job, especially as the USA is involved, I can trust them on that. We've a new no nonsense, proper professional IGP who'd ensure the right thing is done
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by mdntiri(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
googlepikins:

You Ghanians are evil, period

Says a skull mining, kidnapping, human flesh eating Nigerian? Are you serious?
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Coldie(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ghana again. So someone on isolation was let to go out. And died under ur isolation and all you could do was blame Nigeria?

Ghana no rate us at all

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ghana is a very diabolical region .. and publicize same .Make David have dey Bring with those children abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by googlepikins: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
mdntiri:

I knew your Ghanaian will come out of you. Lol

Werey wan disguise

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by KusherAbel: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
mdntiri:

Foh fool

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Hintona(f): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Definitely not the corrupt Ghana police force I read about in Faceless by Amma Darko undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by mdntiri(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
googlepikins:

I knew your Ghanaian will come out of you. Lol

Werey wan disguise

My Ghanaian nature? Insulting nature? I'm actually quite decent with my comments. But if you can ignore the myriad of problems Nigeria has and insult Ghana, I'd insult you back
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by GodIsBiafran: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Any Nigerian artist that collaborates will Ghanaians MUST be canceled from now henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by SportsHD: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
googlepikins:

The title of this post is very misleading. And you are very stupid for twisting words like this.

The model came to Ghana from Nigeria. She caught covid somewhere along the line. When she was in Ghana, she was advised to quarantine but, she was taken away to come and render the services she was paid to come perform.

So, she caught covid, went to Ghana and didn't quarantine, then she died.

I don't know if it's even covid or she died from another thing. Because, most people entering Ghana from Nigeria are always subjected to a positive covid result.

So, the friends that yanked her from the isolation center prolly thought she didn't have covid that's why they took her to the hotel.

Then, maybe they used her for rituals or covid or she OD'd or something else.

The report only says that she came from Nigeria to Ghana. So, Why are you trying to twist words here? Where did they say or imply that Nigeria or nigerians are the cause of her death? Do you have comprehension problems or you are just outright dumb? Because I don't understand.
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by ThickSharon123(f): 4:20am On Jan 03, 2022
googlepikins:

Do you people read here, or you guys are plain dumb or acting as one. Did you read the statement. Where in that statement did they blame Nigeria?
Re: Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Experience is the best teacher, travel west Africa and see for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Divorce Her Husband And Plead With Nigerians To Save Her And Her Kids / Bbn: Katung, Runners-up Chat With Fans, Viewers Tuesday / Photo From Psquare Mother's Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.