Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted (47992 Views)

TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by SleekGist: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
The second eviction on the 2020 Big Brother Naija show just took place and Eric and Tochi were evicted.

They were evicted after, they were put up for eviction with Kaisha and  trickytee.

They were the housemates with the least (Bottom four) Votes this week. And the other housemates decided their fate

Eric said he feels blessed leaving the house.He also said he was distracted first week. But he will look for Lilo and continue his love affair with her.
And Tochi said he is disappointed that he is leaving the house so soon. He confessed that he wanted to date Nengi but because there were many guys  going after her, he had to let her go and maintain his friendship with her.

Meanwhile Ebuka accused Erica of trying to play games with Kiddwaya and Laycon by eating her cake and having it.

This is how u voted....

Ebuka then asked her to define her relationship with both of them.

She said Laycon is her friend while Kiddwaya is her 'special friend'. Kiddwaya replied, saying that he has no feelings for her for now, he just likes her smiles and personality. And Laycon said he is keeping away from her.,

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-eric-and-tochi-have-been-evicted-from-the-bbn-house/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by newharddrives(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Kylekent59: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
The gigantic guy has left.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by tillaman(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by fatboyebele(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eric
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by donPhill(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
one of the erics gone... game's on, who's the next to fire?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by BigDick70inch(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
I knew way back from last week Eric was gon be evicted..

Quilox can pls hire Eric as one of their bouncer/bodyguard..

But..on tochi getting evicted I never saw it comin..

What kinda tomfoolery is that??

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Kimcutie: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by BigDick70inch(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
cry
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Graysons: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
So trickytee and Kaisha escape eviction? wonderful!
Bye bye Eric and Tochi grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Passionate888: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
What's the percentage? Who topped the chart?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Tobimercy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
kiss
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by landforeast(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Jide11CAC: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
sad
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by 9jayes: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon should have been evicted instead to allow Kid enjoy Erica

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by ednut1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wow, a milestone event in history

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by elpochas: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Who cares?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by BigDick70inch(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
I knew way back from last week Eric was gon be evicted..

But then..tochi's eviction never crossed my mind..

Abi what kinda tomfoolery is dis nah??

E pain me for the guy sha..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Wuuworld(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Keep watching Big Brother, your leaders are still borrowing and looting.

They brought this show to distract your attention from vital issues.

Una mumu never do.

101 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by iCauseTrouble: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
sad
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by brosom(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
As if I care!!!
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Lewisalexander(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noted
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by poshestmina(f): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
I felt bad for Tochi though sad.
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Christane: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
this show always promote sex and immorality ..while d best fucker wins the prize ...i still dnt understand the concept of dz show ..unlike gulder ultimate search ..damn i miss dat show ...just hope dey cud bring it back.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Authoreety: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Larryhoover(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
And so what...we should go and tell Buhari lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by jericco1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Below is the reason why Eric left the house.
As for Tochi I wish him well.

The problem I'm having is that the same housemates that voted him out were the ones shedding crocodile tears.. never trust anyone o.. na Brighto shock me pass that guy is a snake!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted by Diamondniyi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Download Ant-man 2015 Full / Please Share Your TSTV Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.