Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) (47908 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Throw Back Video Of Mercy At Bbnaija Audition Before She Was Chosen / Bbnaija: Throw Back Video Of First BBN Housemate 'Ebuka' Evicted From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Swagavillage(m): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2020
A funny clip has emerged showing the moment a housemate was being questioned for attempting to assault another housemate.

The clip, from Housemates Salone Season 2, the Big Brother of Sierra Leone left many shocked after a housemate told the Big Brother that she was going to 'slap am back' after an incident with another housemate, has caused reactions with many saying Big Brother Naija housemates are not this bold, and some comparing the incident with Erica and Laycon's from the most recent Big Brother Naija.

It will be recalled that Kidwaya and Erica were guests at the Housemates Salone a few days ago where they had a chat with the housemates.

The Housemates are currently doing their best, putting up performances that will enable them score points in order to make it to the top in order for anyone of them to emerge as the winner to bag the covetous prize of Two Hundred and Fifty Million Leones (Le250M).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWD43y3vWeQ

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Swagavillage(m): 2:22am On Dec 07, 2020
These housemates are marlians

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Airlove: 2:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Charity begins at home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by femi4: 5:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Terrible english

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by vickydankal(f): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2020
It is true that we bad mouth ourselves in this country, but compared to other African countries we are not doing badly in some things

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by agadez007(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2020
I can feel the pain in her voice,Biggy salone should have at least let her slap am back before chasing her out of "his" house

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Simplebeauty: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2020
cool

We are a huge influence on other black africans, you only need to travel to appreciate this fact

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by paulolee(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
no manners at all...seems naija ruggedity gat nothing on these guys
BT wait o...on a busy monday morning, 8:36am Nigeria time n this made f.p?? nairalaaaaaaaad how far na??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by PoliticalHunter: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
The terrible English apart,this is hilarious cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by OakConsultNG: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Interesting..

Get huge discounts, take your business to the peak today.. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC today! Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Make him slap am back jor.

Abeg see my signature for nothing. thanks.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Bobotic(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Okay nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:
We are a huge influence on other black africans, you only need to travel to appreciate this fact

Word of advise bro

Sometimes just shut up , keep silent and move along

You must'nt talk Everytime.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by free2ryhme: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96806996:
A funny clip has emerged showing the moment a housemate was being questioned for attempting to assault another housemate.

The clip, from Housemates Salone Season 2, the Big Brother of Sierra Leone left many shocked after a housemate told the Big Brother that she was going to 'slap am back' after an incident with another housemate, has caused reactions with many saying Big Brother Naija housemates are not this bold, and some comparing the incident with Erica and Laycon's from the most recent Big Brother Naija.

It will be recalled that Kidwaya and Erica were guests at the Housemates Salone a few days ago where they had a chat with the housemates.

The Housemates are currently doing their best, putting up performances that will enable them score points in order to make it to the top in order for anyone of them to emerge as the winner to bag the covetous prize of Two Hundred and Fifty Million Leones (Le250M).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWD43y3vWeQ

Violence everywhere.

God go help una
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Tripitaka: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
femi4:
Terrible english

It's called accent. Everyone has it.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Big Bother Sierra-Leone : Can you tell us your intentions of entering that room?
Do it now!

Contestant : I entered because I want to go and slap her back.
Because I have promised to slap her back.
Even if she was sleeping,
I will slap her back!
She first slapped me.
Infact, make I no speak English again sef make I speak our language *!@@$÷ !^@/×/ ×>&#^#!! ×##$÷

BIG brother Sierra-Leone : Ouch!
STOP!
Leave my House now!!

Contestant : Yes Sir!!

[b][/b]: Correct real original African babe.
No pretense, No forming, No Cap!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by lessonotes(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
On an early Monday morning, cry abeg it's too early for this.

May we all be prosperous this week. Amen!

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by adogp: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
What's the economic benefits of the show

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by lagbonduku: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
una own na fight; no be s*x...
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by zanifa: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
agadez007:
I can feel the pain in her voice,Biggy salone should have at least let her slap her own back before chasing her out of his house

I swear

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Anybody wey no want to soggy, knack am something grin
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Too bad.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by themonk(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Where dem pick this marlian grin
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by considerroll: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Lol. Stupid show

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted / Please Share Your TSTV Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.