Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Have You Been Doing With The Corona Holiday Share With Us - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Have You Been Doing With The Corona Holiday Share With Us (190 Views)

15 Things You Might Have Been Doing Wrongly ..(pics) / How Was The Experience To Write The GRE At Home Because Of The Corona Virus? / Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Been Doing With The Corona Holiday Share With Us by Yaronorthside: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
I wasn't engaged with anything reasonable till may when I started a blog on Instagram,then in July I started teaching some kids, recently I've delved into poetry and mobile photography
What have you been doing during the lockdown
Cc:lalaticlala
Re: What Have You Been Doing With The Corona Holiday Share With Us by DICKstractor: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Learning python programming
Re: What Have You Been Doing With The Corona Holiday Share With Us by Dekadet(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Graphics designing and transcription
Re: What Have You Been Doing With The Corona Holiday Share With Us by PetersKID(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dekadet:
Graphics designing and transcription

Which of the transcription are you learning?

Is it phonetic transcription OR changing audio to text?

(1) (Reply)

Postgraduate Scholarships Overseas / What Was Your Final Year Project Topic???? / Hello Graduates,What Was Your Final Year Project Topic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.