Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army (964 Views)

Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please / Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim / Nigeria Army University To Start Before End Of 2018 — Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by ihec(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
This was a picture of the plan for the proposed Nigeria army Reference hospital in Abakaliki.
What caught my attention is that it had a mosque and no church/chapel and this is to be built in Igbo land where the dominant religion is christianity.
The ground breaking ceremony happen on Friday 7/8/2020 and it had top SE leaders including the Gov. and Deputy Gov. of Ebonyi and they didn't notice or maybe noticed but didn't want to point it out
Imagine putting up the same structure in the North and including a chapel with no mosque.

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by ihec(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Check out

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by budaatum: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sounds to me like Northerners are just much smarter than Ebonyi people.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by koma1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Muslims pray in congregation five times daily, I think that's the reason

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by Kdon2: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
budaatum:
Sounds to me like Northerners are just much smarter than Ebonyi people.

Mockery of the highest form.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by coolqayy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
koma1:
Sure I think that the reason
Christians go to their different churches on sunday

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by ihec(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
I think it's even the Reference hospital for SE SS. So if a place of worship must be built it should be for both Christians and muslims if not the idea shouldn't be there atall
koma1:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by ihec(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Christian do have mid week services as well including early morning prayers.
coolqayy:

Sure I think that the reason
Christians go to their different churches on sunday
Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by haffaze777(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is a good developmentgrin,what church should they build?rcgg,winner chapel,catholic,anglican,cherubim and seraphim,seven day adventis,church of satan,celestial church of christ,foursquare gospel,mountain of fire or TREM?answer that question and see how meaningless your thread is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by edoairways: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2020
haffaze777:
This is a good developmentgrin,what church should they build?rcgg,winner chapel,catholic,anglican,cherubim and seraphim,seven day adventis,church of satan,celestial church of christ,foursquare gospel,mountain of fire or TREM?answer that question and see how meaningless your thread is
Catholic and Anglican is the predominantly church in the east however it is not necessary to build a worship center in the hospital. Religion is a personal thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by Aaronzy: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2020
You can find churches everywhere outside the hospital
But u can't find mosque out side the hospital

IPOB Sha, u guys complained that everything about the Nigeria army is in the North
Now they done carry army reference hospital come una place
Una still dey wail about worship center
Make una wise na

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by Jlow2: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2020
What do you expect when umahi want to be in aso rocks kitchen cabinet 2023
Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by JAMO84: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2020
What is RSM? May it's a Chapel.
Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by Amumaigwe: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2020
haffaze777:

Which sect of Islam will they build the mosque for: Is it Shia or Sunni or any of the funny sounding 71 other sects?
Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by 360degreess(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Which sect of Islam will they build the mosque for: Is it Shia or Sunni or any of the funny sounding 71 other sects?
.. All Muslims sects do pray in the same mosque. You won't even know their differences unlike the Christian sects :they don't attend each other's church, and they don't even want to marry each other. Can you see the difference?
Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by Webmannigeria: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Peps trying to justify that UP there....the truth is that if they made space for a mosque in there , they should have made space for a church TOO abi is this not Nigeria or are we in Niger republic?
Re: Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army by ihec(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2020
If u kwn dat area u wouldn't say this That side is known as ama awusa(Awusa quaters) so that is not a reason. And don't pin anything here to IPOB whatever b/c it doesn't make sense at all
Aaronzy:
You can find churches everywhere outside the hospital
But u can't find mosque out side the hospital

IPOB Sha, u guys complained that everything about the Nigeria army is in the North
Now they done carry army reference hospital come una place
Una still dey wail about worship center
Make una wise na

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protesters Stop Soldiers, Police Officers From Passing Lekki Tollgate / Insurgents Kill Soldiers, Abduct Two Female Cops In Borno –report / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Gov. Ganduje & His Wife Professor Hafsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.