Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please (693 Views)

North Lifts Blockade While South Keeps It, Fulani Toothless, Cow Lives Matters / Governor Wike To Nigerian Army: I Will Conduct The Training In Gov’t House “if” / Shiite Killings - Trump Blasts Nigerian Army "I Did Not Say Shoot". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2021
1. Fulani herdsmen go about with high profile guns killing people and the army does nothing. No arrest, no trial!
2. Fulani herdsmen openly threaten to attack and carry it out while the army often turns to arrest the victims of the attack.
3. Fulani herdsmen displace people from their homes and once said they would not forgive Hausa in Zamfara and that killings wouldn't stop. The army didn't do anything and the killings have continued.
4. They rear their cows everywhere, destroy farms and even mess up barracks and the army seems to support them.
5. Nigerian army has launched different operations but has never launched operation to end Fulani killings. Why does the army want other Nigerians to support it amidst these injustices?

Who is dividing Nigeria in the real sense?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by November1857(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Afonja are their biggest supporter ! Even claiming that they one with the fulani..

They thought Marauding fulani Herdsmen , the land grabbing terrorist love any tribe apart from themselves..

8 Likes

Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria is a wonderland!
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by lastmessenger: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Do you think Igbo's are fools to keep demanding for secession? We cannot live and accept a country being run by terrorist anf fold hands and allow low lives humans to subjugation us in our land.There is perceived injustice in Nigeria but people carry on as if nothing happens.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by houseontherock: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2021
They are actually all working towards the same agenda. Also if your boss support somebody, will you fight that person openly? So they know what they're doing, even the southerners among them they can't do anything because they are outnumbered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2021
If other tribes don't wake up now, it may be too late. This is serious!

1 Like

Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by orisa37: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2021
The Sensible and Sensitive Answer is, "It's The Fulani Army we have in NIGERIA.
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by orisa37: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021
The Sensible and Sensitive Answer is, "It's The Fulani Army we have in NIGERIA.

We also have MACBAN's POLICE.

That's why we want FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW.
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by limeta(f): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2021
question or statement
Op you know the answer
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by viincent: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2021
from the way things are going right now it looks as if black africans in nigeria are under a spell of foolishness.
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2021
@Topic,

An Army that does not have a single Service Chief from a major Ethnic group - Igbo, for the better part of last 6 years, can only be considered an Ethnic army. So Fulani Army is apt for them.

When they congregate, their discussion will always be centered on how best to kill Igbos, since there is no one among them to speak for us!
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria is a funny place ooo
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by Aketi2: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
The problem is not even the few Fulani members of the Nigerian Army but the mass of the people who in their hatred of the Igbo man handed so much power to these people. Today everyone is suffering. Go to Mushin, that is the place that has the largest concentration of proud Yoruba youths called area boys.
Re: Is It Fulani Army Or Nigerian Army? I Need Clarification Please by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is serious.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Enugu LGA Chairman, Distributes Rotten Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives / Where Are Those "We Ndi Anambra" Naive Fools? / Revealed! How $1bn Arms Fund For Nigerian Armed Forces Was Disbursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.