Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) (69294 Views)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered / Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Benue Police & Weapons Recovered / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Hamilton1(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
AudioNews Recovery, PMB Sai Baba = 2023
4 + 4 = 2023
Till 2023, Haters Drink Sniper

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
South west people ehh
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
We need Kyari to help us trace the bandits and southern Kaduna killers too.....,he seem to have a non Northern blood running in his veins.
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Tetrahedron: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
What of the innumerable amount of ammunition in the possession of the Fulanis and boko haram members, who will show us those ones
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Aliyah789: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
God save nigeria oooo
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by freeborn02: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
oz4real83:
For all those criminals who after being caught, always say "it is the devil's work". You have never shown us the employment letter given to u by the devil to really prove to us that u are devil's worker and he made u do his works. Most times the choice to do evil lies in our hands, we either accept or reject it.

If I am the Judge, I will ask them to present the devil that sent them in court before I can let them go.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Otuegbe: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Heading to Edo, election preparation
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by 4tomandchi: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2020
They should be rehabilitated and reintegrated like their Boko Haram neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by KushLyon(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Omo see kala shocked Are they prepping to rob central bank?
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Princeboca12(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Good morning nairalanders. I have an iPhone 6 for sale, it's London used(three days old) and in great working condition. My location nis Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Here's my number(08120969894)WhatsApp or call is accepted. Price is 50k, though it's negotiable. Thanks for sparing time to read.

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by sirfamous(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
And when they are caught they start talking like angels

BUSINESS WEEK LET'S GET STARTED

I'm a professional website developer I can help you develop an awesome website that communicates your ideas to the perfect audience quickly and professionally. Your website will be fully functional, responsive, secure, modern designed, seo friendly, cross browser compatible, w3c validated and API integrated. Also give you free support/maintenance and unlimited revisions.

Looking forward to hearing from you
+2348169999461
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by hecha38(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Too bad
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A vehicle loaded with arms and ammunition meant for armed robbery operations was intercepted by the Intelligence Response Squad led by DCP Abba Kyari in Asaba Delta State.

A suspected leader of the gang, Alfred Robinson was also arrested. The weapons look military grade and leaving one wondering if they were about to start a war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2UB0nek8Hg

You are all surprised because of these weapons ? I tell you the truth, what our Politicians are doing to our economy with the aid of a pen is far worst compare to this . Our politicians are more deadly than arm robbers. They steal daily and are given police protection
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2020
I fear for this country. This tell on how every nook and cranny of the country is littered with sophisticated weapons.

Only God will safe us.

Come to think of how these guys go about getting these weapons, then the Nigeria forces are still the major culprits.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2020
If this bastard has not been caught and the weapons are used to commit atrocities, the usual stupid people will come out to scream on top of their voices that Fulani Herdsmen have unleashed violence again. Eventually, it will dawn on everybody that we have fifth columnists amongst us that are trying to pitch Yorubas against the Fulanis/Hausas because they lost out in the political calculus.

StagethemTVee:
A vehicle loaded with arms and ammunition meant for armed robbery operations was intercepted by the Intelligence Response Squad led by DCP Abba Kyari in Asaba Delta State.

A suspected leader of the gang, Alfred Robinson was also arrested. The weapons look military grade and leaving one wondering if they were about to start a war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2UB0nek8Hg

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by nonix22(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2020
what about the cash recovered??
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by nedzuby: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Can something good comes out of nigeria ? undecided

Yes. Good things can and more good things are coming out from Nigeria.
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Too bad..
Imagine
Na war this people be want start with those guns
My mind dey tell me say na Edo state this people dey come
APC hand work

Stop typing balderdash.
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by sirfamous(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
BUSINESS WEEK LET'S GET STARTED

I'm a professional website developer I can help you develop an awesome website that communicates your ideas to the perfect audience quickly and professionally. Your website will be fully functional, responsive, secure, modern designed, seo friendly, cross browser compatible, w3c validated and API integrated. Also give you free support/maintenance and unlimited revisions.

Looking forward to hearing from you
+2348169999461
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by usmanbaba(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Preparing for Christmas as usual

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Xbee007(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
GPMG nitori oloun. shocked shocked shocked These people are prepared for war.
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by GamalNasser: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2020
This one na confirmed Kidnapper and big bank armed robber
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Okuda(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2020
decatalyst:

They remember Bible and begin to plead for mercy.

Imagine the kind of havoc those guns could reck On innocent hustling working Nigerians.

May God punish them all!

fixed.
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Depressed101:
definitely for bank robbery

They were the gang that did ebonyi bullion van stuff last 2 weeks
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by WandaNara: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Make Abba Kyari IGP already
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by thundafire: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
This are dey herdsmen
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Where are they getting this guns fromundecided
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
This one na confirmed Kidnapper and big bank armed robber

Ebonyi bullion van gang last 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by Foolsparadise(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2020
where is Evans self?
Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by TheAviator: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
Even the police don't have this kind of weapons in their armoury.

These are AK47 rifles. The Police have them.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Let him exchange each rifle for 2 cows. Also, let him be rehabilitated and conscripted into the Police or Military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.