Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo (370 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP / Ondo 2020: PDP Seeks Mimiko’s Support, Lures Him With VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
The Unproductive 5 years Nigeria has with VP Osinbajo

Just again VP Osinbajo announced the creation of 5 millions jobs while sacking over 6 million both on npower and other parastastals.

Must he cease any available opportunity to show how incompetent he is?

What sort of job is he creating by rendering youths currently receiving stipends jobless..

Pics: That's how the 5 million jobs looks like

Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by Timfreds(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Abeg no mind Osibande, he own na to dey carry talk empty political promises.

2 Likes

Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by dukeprince50: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please, is Npower permanent job?
Personally to me Osinbajo has been the best leader, his advice is topnotch, I'll take advice any day anytime over 30k npower job

https://www.nairaland.com/6040326/think-through-solutions-osinbajo-young

Keep that aside, there has always been a lost of jobs everywhere in the world, AI is taking over peoples job, Nigerians are yet to see what the future holds so they complain over lost of jobs, there was a time over 20ppl will be paid to do a job but now, just one person will sit down and press button in his office and get the job done, Make ona open ona eyes, in the next few decades, most jobs will be gone just like the post office Job is gone now.
Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by Sonnyboom: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is what happen when a mad tribe sha want to exhibit the madness inherited from their bigoted father on mother on social media.

3 Likes

Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
wow, u had to bring this up to counter my claims? Lalasticlala pls this person is using my past to judge my present, this is the second time, I won't warn him/her again, I sabi insult person o. Make I report first.

There is no rule violated here but putting issues in right perspective. The past always have something to do with the future.

On this issue of morality, you are expected to honourably bow out and leave with the iota of dignity remaining.
Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by dukeprince50: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is no rule violated here but putting issues in right perspective.
we all have had done some mistakes one time in our lives, we try to move on from it, its very bad wen someone often bring ur past just to counter ur every move, I know what I have done, all I wanted was to get over it, u don't have to remind me daily
Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
we all have had done some mistakes one time in our lives, we try to move on from it, its very bad wen someone often bring ur past just to counter ur every move, I know what I have done, all I wanted was to get over it, u don't have to remind me daily

Even God had course to remain David of his sins.

ephsians 5 vs 11 said partake not in the unfruitful works of the darkness but rather you shall expose them..

well one wonders why a Christian will be striving so hard so cover his sins of fornication right inside the church...
Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by dukeprince50: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even God had course to remain David of his sins.

ephsians 5 vs 11 said partake not in the unfruitful works of the darkness but rather you shall expose them..

well one wonders why a Christian will be striving so hard so cover his sins of fornication right inside the church...
carry ur wahala and go, the reason why I decided to bring it to NL was cos I felt bad over it and needed someone to talk to, i really like the insults i recieved on that thread, it helped me moved on quickly, not to be chastised everyday and make me feel like the devil elder cousin, u can't understand though, I am done talking
Re: The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
carry ur wahala and go, the reason why I decided to bring it to NL was cos I felt bad over it and needed someone to talk to, i really like the insults i recieved on that thread, it helped me moved on quickly, not to be chastised everyday and make me feel like the devil elder cousin, u can't understand though, I am done talking

You never moved on because the flesh still speaks through u...

first you have to forgive yourself for such before looking towards others and God for forgiveness.

that's the first step to redemption....

my counsel is that of Hushai and not ahitophel.

fornicating and lying before God is same sin of achan God nearly used to wipe out isreal....if joshua didn't intervene.

(1) (Reply)

'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose / Edo Under Obaseki Records Lowest Unemployment Rate In The Southsouth / Don’t Play Destructive Politics In Edo, Group Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.