Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Gay Sexual Harassment Is Running My Movie Career - Nollywood Actor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gay Sexual Harassment Is Running My Movie Career - Nollywood Actor (474 Views)

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Sexual Harassment Is Running My Movie Career - Nollywood Actor by Adonis86(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Homosexuality has displaced ‘sex-for-role’ in Nollywood – Actor Chris Bassey .
Nollywood actor, Chris Bassey, believes that the high rate of homosexuality in Nollywood has sent sex-for-role to the background.
The Cross River born thespian, disclosed this in an interview with The Sun News. He believes that sex-for-roles are a thing of the past but another vice has taken over the industry.
“The industry is not the way it used to be because now the rate people engage in homosexuality is too high. But then, when a lady presents herself to a man and say ‘I want you to help me, this is what I can do’.
There is a way a lady will present herself and the man will listen to her, but not when you want a role or someone to help you, you are going the other way round.
Yes, sex-for-role happened in those days, but I believe not anymore. Gone are the days when you for had to sleep with someone to get a role, it doesn’t happen again. Even if it does, the percentage is very, very low.
These days, you have directors that have their own academies, they want people to register under them and possibly from there, they can get roles. So, I don’t think sex-for-role is still happening,” he said.

Re: Gay Sexual Harassment Is Running My Movie Career - Nollywood Actor by Adonis86(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
I guess it high time nollywood actor understood that you can't visit a beach and expect water or sand not to touch you.
Re: Gay Sexual Harassment Is Running My Movie Career - Nollywood Actor by Ahmed0336(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Adonis86:
I guess it high time nollywood actor understood that you can't visit a beach and expect water or sand not to touch you.

na yahoo be sand and gay stuff be water

(1) (Reply)

Movies For The Weekend: Rogue, Chemical Heart, Ava, The 24th, And More / 48" LG Smart TV For Sale 110k / Firstbank’s Sponsored Movie, ‘ayinla’, Premieres This Sunday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.