Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) (3905 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2020
And correcting a matured person may be difficult but correcting a matured system is extremely difficult.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2020
The kind of leader we need has to be very smart to systematically correct this.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2020
How do we find a leader from a society that have very few potential leaders.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
We have a lot to do in this country.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Our problem is systemic and the solution must be systemic.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2020
We have our work cut out for us.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Ninjanaija: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
How do we find a leader from a society that have very few potential leaders.
We are beginning to breed a generation of youth that don't even think about Nigeria.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Ninjanaija: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Muchless have patriotism that breeds selfless leadership.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Ninjanaija: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2020
The government has to break cycle.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Ninjanaija: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Our youths are beginning to develop at best Aparthy for Nigeria.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Oroyo10: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Ninjanaija:
The government has to break cycle.
ASAP
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Oroyo10: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Ninjanaija:
Our youths are beginning to develop at best Aparthy for Nigeria.
Who wouldn't?
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Oroyo10: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2020
It is natural to have Apathy towards Nigeria.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Oroyo10: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2020
A truly patriotic Nigerian today is an extraordinary person. The system is not helping.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Oroyo10: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2020
The system is not it at all.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Oroyo10: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2020
I liken a system to a moving train. It pulls everything along. If your system is moving in the wrong direction like ours. We have serious problem.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Oroyo10:
A truly patriotic Nigerian today is an extraordinary person. The system is not helping.
cheesy
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Oroyo10:
I liken a system to a moving train. It pulls everything along. If your system is moving in the wrong direction like ours. We have serious problem.
Our train is moving in the wrong direction very fast.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2020
I am quite surprised that leaders have seeing leadership as building roads.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Leadership is more of uniting the people towards nation building and patriotism.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2020
The road in my village is one of the best l have seen in my life but my village is still a 'VILLAGE'
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Roads don't put food on the table or generate ideas that creates job and put your nation on the world map.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2020
If your people are not educated or filled with patriotism. They will only use the road to go to the joint to smoke Indian hemp.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Or they will use the road to move bomb to bomb you.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
And that is why the current FG while just seeming to be talking about building roads and bridges not doing so much to bridge the political cracks, heal the wound of religion differences and tribal differences.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Not doing much to go the extra mile to calm nerves and to assure all that they will carried along in the scheme of things.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Doing what is right is not enough. Leadership is about putting your people and doing what is correct.
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Saphire16(f): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
And he smartly just came to Nigeria jeje.

where he knows no one will touch him na
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Saphire16(f): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Before now I had only heard his name in a Ycee song

lol
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Oroyo10: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
The federal government should do more in uniting people towards a common goal
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Saphire16(f): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
The road in my village is one of the best l have seen in my life but my village is still a 'VILLAGE'

okowa is working
Re: The Life And Times Of Senator Buruji Kashamu - ( Video Documentary ) by Saphire16(f): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
A young widow with children is a lot of status to be in.
with loooooooots and loooooooooots of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu Beaten In Prison (BREAKING) / Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food / Iconic pictures of Bianca Ojukwu’s welcome to Spain by King Juan Carlos1of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.