Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food (3885 Views)

Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by MakotoShishio: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na their papa give them food na. Won't you be happy if your father gave you food?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by bigpriik: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ipob should step up their game .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
As if they can even read what were written on those placards. Nonsense stage show

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
At this juncture, even monogamy and will agree with me that Baba Lifeless is a terrorist and terror sponsor. Imagine the insolence

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
At this juncture, even monogamy and will agree with me that Baba Lifeless is a terrorist and terror sponsor. Imagine the effrontery

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author= post=104652803][/quote]

Why won't these terrorists be held responsible for their actions?? Must the president thru the army always rehabilitate and set them free?? No one needs a soothsayer to tell who their sponsors are.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Richbyfaith: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari brothers. Repentant indeed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by chiiraq802(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author= post=104652803][/quote]

19 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Totilopussylick(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na now you know say people wey normal for this shit-hole kuntry no reach 5 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by OneNigeria1: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
bokoharam hand writing grin

I chaiiied grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Simeon88(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is disheartening... are we ok in this country so?
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Tekzyflex(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yeye country
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by hybrid11(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
This country na cruise
So they pick up Almajiris ,pay them n100 ,stage that shit up there and have the audacity to give them soap,indomie ,clothes and food
I pity the gullible they will deceive here on NL

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by tesseract: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
They will soon be shipped down south to boost the Fulani ground troops already in action...

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Dymaco(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
post=104652803:
because this is not biafra post, you won't comment
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by OyigboUpdate: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Even militants that surrendered are pardoned. Including IPOB/ESN terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by chrisxxx(m): 1:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Well this is a strategy many have not understood. Many people that joined Boko Haram joined because of food. The looting of farms and stores for food made some of them to join. Now the giving of these ones food will lure those still on the other divide to come out since there is no free food in the town provided by the government.
It is a strategy.
There is hunger in the north. In my opinion they need to change god.
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Powersurge: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Gimmicks.
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by victorazy(m): 2:51am On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Gadafii: 3:26am On Aug 11, 2021
What's is arewa position on Boko Haram repenting, what are the northern elders saying since Boko Haram have majorly affected the north?

Nothing, they are saying nothing, same as arewa youths, Boko Haram have destroyed more than enough northern villages and families, but their elders are yet to kick against the idea of them been taken in as "repentants"..na cruise
The north know what they are doing with Boko Haram, before election, if there would be any, bandits too will come out if the bush to "surrender" grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Gadafii: 3:27am On Aug 11, 2021
chrisxxx:
Well this is a strategy many have not understood. Many people that joined Boko Haram joined because of food. The looting of farms and stores for food made some of them to join. Now the giving of these ones food will lure those still on the other divide to come out since there is no free food in the town provided by the government.
It is a strategy.
There is hunger in the north. In my opinion they need to change god.
if to say u close to me, na McDowell's bottle I for burst for your dry head, oloun

Which kind stupid excuse be this, these people have killed thousand,destroyed hundreds of villages, have your forgotten the rice farmers Boko Haram slaughtered in 2020 or so, and you are here making excuse for them

With all they have done, they don't deserve to live amongst Humans any longer, even if you are going to take them in as repentants, you take them to court to answer for their Crim's, why the selective justice

Federal government sent plane to Benin to bring igboho that have never killed a fowl, but Boko Haram fighters that have killed and maimed and raped and plundered villages should be given carton of ribenna and biscuits with sardines.

So if shekau wasn't killed and he came out to ask for forgiveness,the Nigerian army should have accepted him like a prodigal son and arrange press conference for him abi, o no ku re

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Ayo8(m): 4:14am On Aug 11, 2021
This is a slap to the faces of those who lost loved ones in the bombing that ravaged the northeast, Abuja and peaceful Nigerians

We are lost in this country...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Tochi3(m): 4:30am On Aug 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Na their papa give them food na. Won't you be happy if your father gave you food?
QED.
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by chrisxxx(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Gadafii:
if to say u close to me, na McDowell's bottle I for burst for your dry head, oloun

Which kind stupid excuse be this, these people have killed thousand,destroyed hundreds of villages, have your forgotten the rice farmers Boko Haram slaughtered in 2020 or so, and you are here making excuse for them

With all they have done, they don't deserve to live amongst Humans any longer, even if you are going to take them in as repentants, you take them to court to answer for their Crim's, why the selective justice

Federal government sent plane to Benin to bring igboho that have never killed a fowl, but Boko Haram fighters that have killed and maimed and raped and plundered villages should be given carton of ribenna and biscuits with sardines.

So if shekau wasn't killed and he came out to ask for forgiveness,the Nigerian army should have accepted him like a prodigal son and arrange press conference for him abi, o no ku re
Bros aiming to burst my head makes you reason like a typical Boko Haram member cum northerner.
A typical northerner does not reason rationally. You can imagine northerners blaming the Igbo traders for the rising cost of food. And that Igbos are hiking cost of food in order to discredit Buharis government. Discuss with a typical northerner and see the discrepancies in rational reasoning including the educated ones.
If giving them food as identified by Nigerian Army will cause them to drop arms why not we adopt this strategy?
Do you know that most northern corpers in camp do no want to pass out because of the free food eaten there? That food that most corpers from the south dislike that is what they desire.
Get to these people study them and understand how they reason. Anything to bring peace back to them even if it unconventional should be applauded.
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Anago55: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros aiming to burst my head makes you reason like a typical Boko Haram member cum northerner.
A typical northerner does not reason rationally. You can imagine northerners blaming the Igbo traders for the rising cost of food. And that Igbos are hiking cost of food in order to discredit Buharis government. Discuss with a typical northerner and see the discrepancies in rational reasoning including the educated ones.
If giving them food as identified by Nigerian Army will cause them to drop arms why not we adopt this strategy?
Do you know that most northern corpers in camp do no want to pass out because of the free food eaten there? That food that most corpers from the south dislike that is what they desire.
Get to these people study them and understand how they reason. Anything to bring peace back to them even if it unconventional should be applauded.
. Ogbeni,stop using igbos to suit your narratives, use ikwerre instead. You hate igbos yet you won't breath without them

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by kindlyheart: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2021
see fresh dudes.
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2021
They'll just pack some northern boneheads, give them food and some part of the national cake, loot majority of the money allocated, and say they're rehabilitating repentant terrorists. The foools have idp all over the place that they're not giving a flying f**k about.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by adecz: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2021
⏩⏩In Maiduguri, any hungry family
man wey want government to answer
or assist them, na to tell them say
you be repented Boko haram, see as
dem go dey pamper una.

❎❎If you be law abiding person, you go
tell them for assistance, them no go
even look you. Or dem fit tell you to go
IDP camp, where officials dey embezzle
the foods & IDPs dey die of hunger..
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by princemillla(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2021
I love this approach !

I know many want jungle justice to be performed on them instantly but that’s not how to win a soul( let me use that word)

Lure them in public and trial and execute them in silence!

But I doubt if this administration will do that. Still looking for the main reason why these people are coming out….

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Judge Who Rendered Verdict To LP's Applications Gets Transferred / Gov. Sylva Heads To Court To Challenge His Disqualification By PDP / Amaechi Proceeds On Leave? SSG May Take Over Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.