Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Reply To Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo (166 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reply To Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by wenson(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
I'll be as brief as possible.
So after going through this thread on Nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/6043779/kashamu-lets-kind-dead-tinubu#92634773
There's this curiosity in me yearning to be quelled. I have realized that whenever someone dies, especially in Nigeria, we always say don't speak bad abt d dead! Even when it is so glaring that the person didn't lead a so-good life. We tend to sweep every bad deeds under the carpet. And then only focus on somewhat better part of the individual's life.
My question is, why can't we talk about the the evils or ills of an individual after death? Is there a particular reason?

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With North-east Governors / We Are Working Hard To Improve Security Situation Of Nigeria, Says Buhari / Cr-northern District: Joe Agi SAN Hereby Appeals To Your Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.