Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Learn How To Make Money By Creating Amazing Online Courses. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Learn How To Make Money By Creating Amazing Online Courses. (174 Views)

Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. / Earn Money By Watching Paid As Video / Creating A Site Like Toxicwap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money By Creating Amazing Online Courses. by Pambaze(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Learn How To Create Amazing Online Courses.
My name is Sylva Ogbe. I am an Infopreneur [Information Marketer]. When I Started creating courses, it was not a great experience, and I assumed nobody was interested in hearing what I had to say. It took me about two years of trial and error and persistent practice to actually breakthrough with selling Information products online. When I eventually broke through I sold almost 3000 copies of my online course In just one week with less than 500,000 Naira budget on advert. I successfully sold Courses on different niches. I have developed a proven method for profitable Online Course Creation and Marketing and I have packaged all the lessons I learnt in online course sales in this Ebook and Video Course.

Ebook and Video Course Outline
=> Content Creation
=> Knowledge Monetization
=> Digital Marketing
=> Create and sell Ebooks
=> Setting up Simple Website to Sell Your Course
=> Setting up Payment Gateways to receive Payment
=> Whatsapp Marketing

Hurry Now While Offer Last : I am Giving it out almost FREE!

So What Is Information Product Marketing?
Information marketing involves creating a product, packaging them in the form of an eBook, CD, Video tutorial, Manual, online courses, etc. and selling them online.

Remember, everyone surfing the internet is seeking information on one thing or the other, and if you can just provide a solution to what is giving them sleepless night, they will be willing and ready to empty their bank accounts just to purchase that information from you.

You can sell your ideas, expertise, hobbies and skills.

You may even decide to create a product on the topic that interests you the most. It may be on

Dating
How to pass UME
How to avoid vagina injuries at child birth
How to make money online
How to win Government contract
How to cure premature ejaculation
How to pass an interview
How to write an effective resume
How to travel abroad e.t.c.
My own favorite way of packaging information product is through an e-book, simply because it is easy, more profitable and super fast in delivery.

CLICK HERE TO GET IT ON WHATSPP: https:///b3tidx
09026664527 : Whatsapp Only
when You get this video course, You will Thank me later...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Nollywood/hollywood Films / Legendary Fight Scene / Topics For A Youtube Lifestyle Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.