Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! (8177 Views)

Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Calion(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I know this is not a hospital, but I need help on how to get this itchy dark spot on my baby's leg. It comes during rainy season and people do tell me it will heal with time.
Please I believe there must be something I can do or apply on it to get ride of it. I do not like how it itches my baby at night.
Thank you.(Help push to front page)

1 Share

Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by qwertyboss(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is that not measles?
Please she need medical attention...
The earlier the better

1 Like

Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Calion(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Its not measles, its only on her legs. Its just comes with the season (rainy), its now four. Its painless. Just itches her. I think its a dermatological skin reaction.
Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Simplyleo: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2020
But why not just take her to hospital?

I know there are doctors on the forum but hospital should be your first port of call. It is only when the hospital is failing then you seek experts' opinion.

In the hospital, a test will be conducted and the results assist the doctor in making prescriptions.

However, since you brought it here, my unprofessional opinion is that your daughter seems to have allergy to the wet season or some situations associated with the season. Based on your statement that it comes up during rain season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Calion(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks Leo, she has been to the hospital and she was given a drug and a cream to apply on it n nothing is happening. If I can be referred to a dermatologist, I will be greatful...

1 Like

Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by missjekyll: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Looks like sand flies. cover her up with trousers. The scars are almost impossible to get rid of even into adulthood. Please dress her appropriately
Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by dirtycoin(m): 3:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Calion:
Thanks Leo, she has been to the hospital and she was given a drug and a cream to apply on it n nothing is happening. If I can be referred to a dermatologist, I will be greatful...

Do you reside in a swampy area? Are there grasses around you? Like someone already suggested, you need to ensure that she wears trousers all the time (especially when outside the house) and lemme add, socks too.

How old is she?
Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by MARKone(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Something is bitting her, in my daughter's case it was flea from our dog. Fumigate her room, if you have pets check for fleas and like someone suggested, let her be wearing trousers to bed.
Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Akatta(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Buy her one (1)pack of Ugcare and within 3days the black spot will disappear forever.

Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Akatta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ugcare is the perfect and natural solution to your daughter's itchy and dark spots skin.

Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Calion(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
dirtycoin:

Do you reside in a swampy area? Are there grasses around you? Like someone already suggested, you need to ensure that she wears trousers all the time (especially when outside the house) and lemme add, socks too.

How old is she?

No, I dont live in a swampy area.
She is 4years old and yes she wears lots of bombshot than trousers.
Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Calion(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
MARKone:
Something is bitting her, in my daughter's case it was flea from our dog. Fumigate her room, if you have pets check for fleas and like someone suggested, let her be wearing trousers to bed.

Thank you so much. Exactly my point. Something is biting her and it itches her until it becomes like it is in the picture....
Thanks once again I will av the apartment fumigated.
Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by Ebubesamuel141: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2021
I have this kind of problem currently, what did you use to get rid of it?
Re: Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg! by ollysaks: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Calion:
Thanks Leo, she has been to the hospital and she was given a drug and a cream to apply on it n nothing is happening. If I can be referred to a dermatologist, will be greatful...

Where do you stay?

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of Health Insurance / Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blood Test? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.