Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy (8192 Views)

Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / R / Alternative Therapy For Hiv/aids Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by Chetafunt: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2012
I've heard of a herbal therapy 'Fibroidclear', read about it online. Pls does anyone know if it is sold in Nigeria? If yes, would like to have the contact address pls, I think I have faith in this Fibroidclear and need to try it.
Re: Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by Adebisi33: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2012
I just checked their website, and you can get it from Lagos.

Dollyhams Health

3rd Floor, 93 Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Office Tel: 234-1-9504888
Mobile: 234-803-3714388

Email: dollyhams@yahoo.com

http://biotanicalhealth.com/faqs/#faq_997
Re: Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by Chetafunt: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ Adebisi: thanx a million,I'm so grateful, I'll check on them
Re: Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by Hypraise(f): 1:56am On Nov 10, 2012
Does it work on really big fibroids?
Whats d duration and how much is it pls?
Re: Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by Hashiva: 6:50am On May 06, 2015
Chetafunt:
I've heard of a herbal therapy 'Fibroidclear', read about it online. Pls does anyone know if it is sold in Nigeria? If yes, would like to have the contact address pls, I think I have faith in this Fibroidclear and need to try it.

I'm not a big fan of herbal remedies.
And I'm going to guess NO.
If you look on the packaging of many herbal remedies, you will see a statement like,
"No therapeutic claims"

Meaning that the product is unproven medically.

Why not ask your doctor if that product would have benefits for you. Because If you see the FDA Disclaimer. It says.

The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration.

These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a qualified integrative physician prior to purchasing and using our products.

So I will not recommend Fibroidclear cause of this.

1 Like

Re: Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by Julieharris559: 7:39am On May 06, 2015
Hashiva:

I'm not a big fan of herbal remedies.
And I'm going to guess NO.
If you look on the packaging of many herbal remedies, you will see a statement like,
"No therapeutic claims"

Meaning that the product is unproven medically.

Why not ask your doctor if that product would have benefits for you. Because If you see the FDA Disclaimer. It says.

The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration.

These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a qualified integrative physician prior to purchasing and using our products.

So I will not recommend Fibroidclear cause of this.

I think many peoples don't know about the things that what is FDA Disclaimer.

FDA :- Food And Drug Administration

Every Health Supplements manufacturer needs to provide Food And Drug Administration details about the ingredients they are using in products and they are expected to be safe for use in supplement, unless it has been recognized as a food substance and is present in the food supply.

What information must the manufacturer disclose on the label of a supplements?

FDA regulations require that certain information appear on supplements labels. Information that must be on a supplements label includes: a descriptive name of the product stating that it is a "supplement;" the name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor; a complete list of ingredients; and the net contents of the product.In addition, each dietary supplement (except for some small volume products or those produced by eligible small businesses) must have nutrition labeling in the form of a"Supplement Facts" panel. This label must identify each dietary ingredient contained in the product.

If Any product labels don't have such information. Please ignore to use those products.

1 Like

Re: Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by rolando89: 10:34am On May 06, 2015
Julieharris559:

I think many peoples don't know about the things that what is FDA Disclaimer.

FDA :- Food And Drug Administration

Every Health Supplements manufacturer needs to provide Food And Drug Administration details about the ingredients they are using in products and they are expected to be safe for use in supplement, unless it has been recognized as a food substance and is present in the food supply.

What information must the manufacturer disclose on the label of a supplements?

FDA regulations require that certain information appear on supplements labels. Information that must be on a supplements label includes: a descriptive name of the product stating that it is a "supplement;" the name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor; a complete list of ingredients; and the net contents of the product.In addition, each dietary supplement (except for some small volume products or those produced by eligible small businesses) must have nutrition labeling in the form of a"Supplement Facts" panel. This label must identify each dietary ingredient contained in the product.

If Any product labels don't have such information. Please ignore to use those products.

Good information Julia
Re: Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy by Julieharris559: 10:46am On May 06, 2015
rolando89:

Good information Julia

Thank You rolando89.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Eating Banana For MEN / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blood Test? ? / Nigerian HIV Prevalence By States 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.