Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin (16015 Views)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Olabode971(f): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2020
lipsrsealed

The man must pay; n surely, he will pay for his crime soon.

#Wicked Soul

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Bastard son of a strumpet. Our society will be better off without you and your gang of thieves. Since you don't want to repent, very soon you'll meet your end in the most shameful and disgraceful way.
Son of a graceless community cum-receptacle. I could have well been the bastard that sired you if I didn't have to wait for that long queue.

You will be killed by a lawless law enforcement agency and not even your carcass will be respected by the law. Living or dead you will be addressed as a vagabond unfit for civility and civil decorum.

Your carcass will be left and exposed to the elements until you're finally disposed behind the community refuse dump. That's the prayer for all dimwitted offshoot of mentally sterile parents who fuucked more than wild rabbits to burden the world with impulsive base wildlings like you.

Hope you're not married or planning to....the world can't have another prototype of your mutated uncivilised DNA.

Uncreative bozo!
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Fearlez:
Son of a graceless community cum-receptacle. I could have well been the bastard that sired you if I didn't have to wait for that long queue.

You will be killed by a lawless law enforcement agency and not even your carcass will be respected by the law. Living or dead you will be addressed as a vagabond unfit for civility and civil decorum.

Your carcass will left and exposed to the elements until you're finally disposed behind the community refuse dumb. That's the prayer for all dimwitted offshoot of mentally sterile parents who fuucked more than wild rabbits to burden the world with impulsive base wildlings like you.

Hope you're not married or planning to....the world can have another prototype of your mutated uncivilised DNA.

Uncreative bozo!
It's only a matter of time before you go the way of your predecessors (Anini, Oyenusi, et al). You can rant from now till eternity it won't change your destiny.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
It's only a matter of time before you go the way of your predecessors (Anini, Oyenusi, et al). You can rant from now till eternity it won't change your destiny.
Yeah? your effort at comeback is as week as your parentage. No wonder you turned out as the lowest of society's low.

Inebriated idiot!
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Fearlez:
Yeah? your effort at comeback is as week as your parentage. No wonder you turned out as the lowest of society's low.

Inebriated idiot!
Brainless Mofo. Are you prepping for today's operation? Or is it only in the night you operate? You will be burnt alive soon.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Brainless Mofo. Are you prepping for today's operation? Or is it only in the night you operate? You will be burnt alive soon.
your retorts always convey the quality of your education: interrupted for the most part, located under the village mango tree. That's the best scenario of the uneventful journey that you would like people to believe is your formal education your daddy never prioritised for you.

And to think your entire existence hasn't yet justified your father's penile efforts and mother's labour secretion.

You should get the noose!
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fearlez:
your retorts always convey the quality of your education: interrupted for the most part, located under the village mango tree. That's the best scenario of the uneventful journey that you would like people to believe is your formal education your daddy never prioritised for you.

And to think your entire existence hasn't yet justified your father's penile efforts and mother's labour secretion.

You should get the noose!

Oh, you're back already. I can imagine the curses your victims would have showered on you today. Sooner than later, their prayers will be answered, and your carcass feasted on by vultures. @ the bold: Let's assume for a moment that you're right, that would be paradise compared to the gutters you were raised in. Even with all the loots, you still will not escape penury, until death catches up with you. As you read through my text, you know I'm being factual.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Oh, you're back already. I can imagine the curses your victims would have showered on you today. Sooner than later, their prayers will be answered, and your carcass feasted on by vultures. @ the bold: Let's assume for a moment that you're right, that would be paradise compared to the gutters you were raised in. Even with all the loots, you still will not escape penury, until death catches up with you. As you read through my text, you know I'm being factual.
stop trying to diss, you're like a curb hooker trying anal for the first time; lousy!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't know if you have hormonal crisis but it's really hard to ascertain if you're a male.

Were you raised by an abusive, domineering mother that left you psychologically damaged?

Or the bitch didn't push your brains out during labour leaving you to be birthed with brain lesions?

grin grin

See as I dey pound you like a lynch mob does to a market thief grin
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fearlez:
stop trying to diss, you're like a curb hooker trying anal for the first time; lousy!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't know if you have hormonal crisis but it's really hard to ascertain if you're a male.

Were you raised by an abusive, domineering mother that left you psychologically damaged?

Or the bitch didn't push your brains out during labour leaving you to be birthed with brain lesions?

grin grin

See as I dey pound you like a lynch mob does to a market thief grin
I went through your comments on this forum, and observed that hardly a day goes by without you insulting people, which goes to show how damaged you are. Your last two comments here describe your upbringing. Insulting others in a faceless forum is what gives you erection. Going forward, I desist from giving you the satisfaction you badly crave for. Whatever you say here or elsewhere does not change the fact that I am miles ahead of you. Enjoy your insulting life.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I went through your comments on this forum, and observed that hardly a day goes by without you insulting people, which goes to show how damaged you are. Your last two comments here describe your upbringing. Insulting others in a faceless forum is what gives you erection. Going forward, I desist from giving you the satisfaction you badly crave for. Whatever you say here or elsewhere does not change the fact that I am miles ahead of you. Enjoy your insulting life.
you went through my comments? You actually took the pain?

So I gave your unmotivated, idle life a short cesh course to get busy.

That should keep you engaged....you're person you're ahead of is the libertine bozo who whose depleted DNA manifests in you as a maladjusted social pariah.

Again you're lousy and do not possess the ability to string words intelligently.

That's a biological limitation, bro.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by histemple: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
PatrickOkunima:
Though I'm not in support of Hassan, his actions brought sanity to Abraka.

His actions brought sanity to Abraka. So, why are you not supporting him?
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
This bastard monster must pay for his atrocities. Gislover is already on his case and it is going to be hot for him and his other demons. God bless gistlover on Instagram

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by powerhouse3(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
A thread of 2020

And gistlover just lay it bare yesterday's...

God ,...so it's true .

Three(3) later imagine how many must have fallen victim to this wickedness...

Unlike Nwafor own ,...we must not let this slide ...this man must be persecuted if he's found to be guilty

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by powerhouse3(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
slimbaba101:
Hello nairalanders, I have many envidence on him and currently our case is at the law court now
..I hope you're still active on this forum

Please any info you have should go straight to gistlover page ,just dm your evidence to them

We must not condone evil ,not even from the one that was meant to protect us

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Nemesis0147(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
I saw the news on gistlover page and also saw videos of some of his victims….all I have to say is that those men/women in uniform are not human beings….no heart whatsoever!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by bettes(f): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
I hope all his actions catch up with him now,.thanks to gistlover for bring this story back.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by IceColdVeins(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
A video of a teenage girl been manhandled by him is on gistlover telegram
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by mysticwarrior(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Danielfx:

DPO Hassan in Abraka kills people suspected of stealing or cultism without charging them to court, so i think it's a normal Nigeria police operation.
breaking the law to enforce the law is a crime punishable by the law, Extrajudicial killings is the worst form of criminality.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Patriotsleague: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Old news, 2020 remove, it's misleading.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by drdeath: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=PatrickOkunima post=92744903]Stay off my mention, you demented fool. These are the people who go about robbing others of their hard earned money. Repent of your evil ways today, lest you meet your Waterloo.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by flexyrule(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
0rion:

OP DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS

grin grin grin grin
Have you seen the news lately.

English master!
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by flexyrule(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
tit:
Sango will fire him soon.
just watch
It took Sango over two years to locate him.

I Wonder how many more lives were list before Sango woke up from his slumber.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by JaskanFactor: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2023
astonished:
Pls take this case to segallink on twitter, also Instagram. We have a lots of stvpid people here on nairaland, you can see them above on front page.

So many kids in this forum, so many children of barbaric security agency here, that's always defend atrocity committed by their father, relative, cousin. You already see them as they counter you. Foolish people

Nigerian police force is a European organisation, their primary purpose is to do harm to Nigerians.Just like all the other institutions of the European slave camp that is Nigeria.

Young people in Nigeria get into trouble with police cause they dont realise that police is Nigeria is like a foreign invading army, when you see them if you can keep a minimum distance of 1 mile at least, unless you have specific reason to get close to them.

There is also much evidence since before the murder of the girl in BRT bus in Lagos ,that Nigerian police force is protecting a serial killer of the most pretty young Nigerian women that is operating mainly in the south and Abuja. Someone keeps killing these women every few months, but the gothic European Nigerian police force has filed toi link the cases, they keep blaming each new death on random okada driver, when its clear these girls will not stop for any man unless someone very very highly placed . This type of girls dont ride okada.

There is nobody in uniform of the European Nigerian government that is not an enemy to the the interests of the people of Nigerian, once they are given uniform the Europeans have taught them they can wicked Nigerians. and that is what they all do.
I have a younger relative who joined police few years back, and already his ego is reaching the sky mouthing what he can do to people, it gives themn a very very very big head with makes them dangerous around people.

Not only are thier many children of maybe police hire on nairaland , but also many enemies of Nigerian people;e posting on naria land.

The latest victim of the serial killer Nigerian police is protecting was young girl who just finished nysc, the sorry was posted here on nairaland , and parents of the girl are already accusing the police of cover up.

EVERYBODY BETTER TELL ALL THEIR YOUNG FEMALE RELATIVE, TO AVOID RICH LOOKING OR OYINBO MEN THEY DONT KNOW, CAUSE WHOM EVER THE SERIAL KILLER NIGERIAN POLICE IS COVERING FOR IS RICH POWERFUL AND PROBABLY OYINBO, CAUSE ONLY OYINBO ARE KNOWN TO DERIVE SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM KILLING WOMEN, AND THEY RUN NIGERIA AND ALL THE INTUITIONS OF EUROPEAN CREATED NIGERIAN ZOO NIGERIAN.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by cezarman(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Unrated900:

Don’t mind him his English is disturbing him

Why not write in your local language

Calling someone an assassin is a public assault

No crime in calling him an assassin my bro.
The ediot was sars... Assassin should be his middle name.

Any criminal allegation against him is probably correct angry
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by VinTruth: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2023
slimbaba101:
Hello nairalanders, I have many envidence on him and currently our case is at the law court now

What is the Update on the case in court
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by babygirljoy: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by SoftChordz: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fearlez:
twisted daft. This is the example of a category A messed up Nigerian.

Any means is a way for them.
bro it's why I don't care about nigerians anymore.. too many stupid dumb goats everywhere, just imagine he saw nothing wrong in extrajudicial killing, we have a court system, innocent until proven guilty. Just going through nairaland you can swear 50% of Nigerians are unequivocally stupidddd. For example 1 candidate, 1 cadaver and 1 known criminal came out for presidency which it's clear 1 is fit for the position bc naija is fuckeddd n needs someone capable but no tribalism comes first. I don't pity naija anymore I only pity the few reasonable people in this enclave filled with dumb graduates and illiterates that lacks critical thinking ability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges / Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba / Gabriel Kago Accused Of Assaulting His Wife After Infecting Her With STD (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.