Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges (16012 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone / Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by unclesoyo: 7:29am On Mar 19, 2019
While reacting to the O jewa ke eng? Nigeria Police Edition, a man has alleged that he was arrested by Police officers, detained for 20 hours and accused of being rude - this they said was his offence.

According to the man with the handle @djvenumofficial, he was initially picked on the suspicion he was a yahoo boy, but after interrogation and severe beating, it was proven that he was not into frauds, but was still detained for 20 hours.

According to the man with the handle @djvenumofficial, he was initially picked on the suspicion he was a yahoo boy, but after interrogation and severe beating, it was proven that he was not into frauds, but was still detained for 20 hours.

He was however asked to bail himself for being rude.

He wrote:

I've been picked up, beaten and slapped by officers looking for proof that I was a yahoo boy. After close to 20 slaps and close to 20 hours in their station, and no evidence as such, I was asked to bail myself for being rude.

https://lailasnews.com/after-20-hours-in-police-cell-i-was-accused-of-being-rude-man-alleges/

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Blakjewelry(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2019
most Nigerian police will make a better career in comedy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by donstan18: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Were you rude? If YES, you deserve what you got.

Because it won't be sounding like this if you were rude to Soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by harkandey(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2019
grin Nigeria police i trust them, they'll surely find excuses to collect money from you

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Auxtin85(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
You nor collect beating my brother, if dem real beat you, you will confess what you don’t know and even mention accomplice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2019
I've been picked up, beaten and slapped by officers looking for proof that I was a yahoo boy. After close to 20 slaps and close to 20 hours in their station, and no evidence as such, I was asked to bail myself for being rude.
Log out and go get a lawyer ASAP.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by MyParadise(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Opinedecandid(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Kings of rudeness accusing a lamb of being rude.

Nigerian police and turning matters are 5 and 6.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by oyetunder(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
It might be true. Some of you people are so rude that some of us are waiting for the day it will kill you.
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Lol. Nigerian police.
I remember an incident in 2014 in imo owerri, a girl and her friends where going to owerri main town from ihiagwa by 10pm for her birthday party, on poly nekede road, the bus carryin dem broke down, they where picked up by police patrol bus, only for them to be taken to police station and they where den accused of being ashis and criminals, the next morning they where forced to pay 10k for bail!
FYI they where about 8 of them!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by kehinde1588(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:

Dnt worry. One day same thing will befall you

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by optionalIV: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2019
NIAJA TOO STRONG
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by beautyhd: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:

Why won't he be rude after being accused and beaten like a criminal

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Esomchi800(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2019
My guy sue them

3 Likes

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by lanibi(f): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Oje wa ka Eng?

Yoruba translation

"Better come and read English" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Factfinder1(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2019
You can never enter a police station and come out without paying money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by StRichard(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:

so you rushed to nairaland to type this trash So many kids on nairaland.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Apination(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:

Seems imbecility runs in your lineage undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by kaen1317: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2019
the need money and nothing more. bail is free in your dreams not in reality

6 Likes

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Kdon2: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:

You no get brain. So because they have gun it is to discipline Nigerians not fight crime? Imagine if na soldier will they have the liver to arrest him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by MhizzAJ(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Once you know your right in this country, they will say you are rude.

I can't marry a police man oo. They always look dirty, depressed and frustrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Kendumazy(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by twosquare(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Then stop being rude... tongue
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Pascopele: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabriel Kago Accused Of Assaulting His Wife After Infecting Her With STD (Photo) / Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four / Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.