Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones (1864 Views)

Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Xpol: 2:31am On Aug 10, 2020
I've been seeing this for sometimes and even read an interview from the owner of slot that he owns these phones but when you check online Transsion is the parent company of Tecno, Infinix and Itel and it's described as a Chinese company with no any link to any Nigerian.
If you know more about this you can enlighten me and others who are interested cos the last time I argued about it in one of these Africans countries people just laughed at me and I didn't have any proof to back it up then I got to know about Transsion which is the company responsible for the production.
Please this post is just for clarification and not meant for attacking any tribe so it shouldn't be turned into a tribal war. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Google who the ceo is and save yourself the stress mugu
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by drjprince: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
better now
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by festwiz(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Possiblegee:

Okay. Does this answer the OPs question?

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2020
festwiz:

Okay. Does this answer the OPs question?
why can’t you just google the ceo of tecno and infinix and leave transission alone abi nah transission be the name of the phone mugu left and right ,mugus all over the place

Watin even concern u and transission now ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by festwiz(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Possiblegee:

Watin even concern u and transission now ?

Lol. You're right though. My bad for muddling with mediocrity. Have a pleasant day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by astonished: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2020
If you have money you can approach any Chinese phone producer, to produce for you in your own branded name, you can also put your picture if you like

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Couzy21(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by princepee: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Goggles is your friend!
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Boosheman(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2020
A lot of you dissing the poster are also "not so bright" the CEO is a worker of the company, not necessarily the Owner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Collinz2(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
So any ceo of a company is the owner mugu
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by revolt(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slot doesn't own tecno. I think he just came up with the idea to be built for him to sell....
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by edoairways: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slot's CEO doesn't own tecno though he nursed the idea to that company

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Collinz2:
So any ceo of a company is the owner mugu
shut your crap mouth motherf^cker
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Xpol: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
people like you are passing through a lot of difficulties and looking for anybody to release your anger on. You should have read it in my post that the company has no link to slot owner. did I traveled to China to know that? I pray God will visit you

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by sureteeboy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
festwiz:

Lol. You're right though. My bad for muddling with mediocrity. Have a pleasant day.
Some people are just best left alone.
The amount of sheer ignorance I've seen on this nairaland since this lockdown started has been alarming. (Especially in the science and Technology threads.) It has made me realise that some people are not even worth having an intelligent discussion with

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Incredible128: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Xpol:
I pray God will visit you
this one Na truthful pain grin; I say amen to dat o! But seriously Nigerians too dey curse and dat's not good at all, and if you check am well , d people wet dey do this things most times no get any reasonable answer to d question

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by Xpol: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Incredible128:
this one Na truthful pain grin; I say amen to dat o! But seriously Nigerians too dey curse and dat's not good at all, and if you check am well , d people wet dey do this things most times no get any reasonable answer to d question
That's how they are if you have no clue about something give way to those that do but they will rather attack as if you hurt them before

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by sunshineV(f): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
shut your crap mouth motherf^cker

Lmfao abeg no vex who spoil ur ticket?
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by skywalker240(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Transsion is not, and was never owned by a Nigerian, it's a Chinese franchise but the Nigerian owns some reasonable amount of shares, and maybe he was the mastermind behind android program on tecno.
Re: Why Do People Say Nigerian Is The Owner Of Tecno And Infinix Phones by selfdefence: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
i think they are all owned by transsion and thats a Chinese company

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / SAMSUNG A71 (neatly Used) - N130k / The Camon 18 Premier Detailed Camera Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.