Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank (1798 Views)

Redmi Powerbank 20000mah 18W Fast Charging Support... Wow... / Romoss Or Oraimo Powerbank Urgently Needed / Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by shidof(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm thinking of getting a powerbank today but currently having a choice problem, which one should I go for between Redmi Powerbank and Romoss powerbank based on durability and effectiveness? I used Romoss Solo5 few years ago and it was efficient.
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by MrHighSea: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Romoss is cool.

Oraimo 20000mah is cooler.

3 Likes

Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by shidof(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2020
MrHighSea:
Romoss is cool. Like seriously, Oraimo. I've never used their product before.

Oraimo 20000mah is cooler.
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by popsy2(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Romoss

2 Likes

Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by JJmubby: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2020
shidof:
I'm thinking of getting a powerbank today but currently having a choice problem, which one should I go for between Redmi Powerbank and Romoss powerbank based on durability and effectiveness? I used Romoss Solo5 few years ago and it was efficient.

Try Anker

1 Like

Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by shidof(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
JJmubby:

Try Anker
Okay , thanks
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by SEGLIZ: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2020
shidof:

go for Romoss I bought it as a gift for my wife last October, don't doubt it is cool (I won't say super but truth is it is cool).
it's a 30000mAh with a few percentage powers up her to a 100%, if her phone is on 5 it takes a 10% of the bank to return the phone to full charge.
it was recommended by a brother who deals in accessories. I had different option, he told me clearly, I made perfect choice but he'll offer me something better.
so I settled for it (never heard of it before hand), truth it's it lived beyond my expectations. try buy along the 'Romoss cable' the cable on its own na charger cheesygrin, funny you would say but of the truth using the 'Romoss cable' with our so called fake charger, you won't believe they worked perfectly well making me believe a good number of own charging cable are more problem to us than charger.

1 Like

Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by shidof(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

go for Romoss I bought it as a gift for my wife last October, don't doubt it is cool (I won't say super but truth is it is cool).
it's a 30000mAh with a few percentage powers up her to a 100%, of if her phone is on 5 it takes a 10% of the bank to return the phone to full charge.
it was recommended by a brother who deals in accessories. I had different option, he told clearly told me I made perfect choice but he offer me something better.
so settled for it (never of if before hand), truth it's it lived beyond my expectations. try buy along the 'Romoss cable' the cable on its own na charger cheesygrin, funny you would say but of the truth using the 'Romoss cable' with our so called fake charger, you won't believe they worked perfectly well making believe a good number of own charging cable are more problem to us than charger.
Thanks so Much. I'm grateful
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by SEGLIZ: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2020
shidof:
Thanks so Much. I'm grateful

You are welcome.
the 'Romoss cable' is a three pin cable, must be in a pack.
it has the type 'A' we call bb pin, 'B' - iphone pin and new type 'C' that comes with most phones this days. especially samsung.
you could see the cable on the power bank.

1 Like

Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by Samyd18: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

it's a 30000mAh with a few percentage powers up her to a 100%, if her phone is on 5 it takes a 10% of the bank to return the phone to full charge.
it was recommended by a brother who deals in accessories. I had different option, he told me clearly, I made perfect choice but he'll offer me something better.
so I settled for it (never heard of it before hand), truth it's it lived beyond my expectations. try buy along the 'Romoss cable' the cable on its own na charger cheesygrin, funny you would say but of the truth using the 'Romoss cable' with our so called fake charger, you won't believe they worked perfectly well making me believe a good number of own charging cable are more problem to us than charger.

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you
Some cable are culprit to phone than charger
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by SEGLIZ: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Samyd18:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you
Some cable are culprit to phone than charger

we never discussed cable of the truth. it was just an add on for patronizing him. I later asked if the cable was with bank, he told not for its a separate that comes with price but nothing can be too much to be gifted a big bro.
I didn't pay for the cable just an incentive to a bro besides I was using it as a gift to my wife his own little contribution. though also bought an oraimo extension box with 3 AC socket and 3 USB port outlet.
the cable was an incentive to my huge purchase for I bought a couple of thing. though the cable seems magical (my innocent observation) I might be wrong.
I love to learn more from you on phone, charger and cable.
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by Sonoyom(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

we never discussed cable of the truth. it was just an add on for patronizing him. I later asked if the cable was with bank, he told not for its a separate that comes with price but nothing can be too much to be gifted a big bro.
I didn't pay for the cable just an incentive to a bro besides I was using it as a gift to my wife his own little contribution. though also bought an oraimo extension box with 3 AC socket and 3 USB port outlet.
the cable was an incentive to my huge purchase for I bought a couple of thing. though the cable seems magical (my innocent observation) I might be wrong.
I love to learn more from you on phone, charger and cable.
How would you rate the oraimo extension box and what is the price?
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by SEGLIZ: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sonoyom:

How would you rate the oraimo extension box and what is the price?

the thing is better off all this substandard extension and socket flooding our local market.
it met the standard to my own taste.
I bought mine 6K during the festive period he slashed the price to 5K for promo sake I believe.
I can't tell of the price in the open market, though I've not seen it with my vicinity.
with a nice cable the USB port charges faster. the cord to the extension is that thick type that can withstand heat.

Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by Breastfeed: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oraimo for me, I've always enjoyed their power banks on my tecno phones
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by Asianjollof007: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

the thing is better off all this substandard extension and socket flooding our local market.
I bought mine 6K during the festive period he slashed the price to 5K for promo sake I believe.
I can't tell of the price in the open market, though I've not seen it with my vicinity.
with a nice cable the USB port charges faster. the cord to the extension is that thick type that can withstand heat.

I wan be like you when I grow up sir, you know quality things. But someone without money would settle for substandard products
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by Sonoyom(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Thanks for the reply, i will get mine in the new yr
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by SEGLIZ: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Asianjollof007:

I wan be like you when I grow up sir, you know quality things. But someone without money would settle for substandard products

I'm humbled with this, we will all get there some days sooner than later.
mind you substandard goods and product are expensive than good and original ones.
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by SEGLIZ: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sonoyom:

Thanks for the reply, i will get mine in the new yr

you are welcome.
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by Youngpo413: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Abeg that double 'USB' infinix charger dey charge phone fast? Also is it original or clone...?
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by SEGLIZ: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Youngpo413:
Abeg that double 'USB' infinix charger dey charge phone fast? Also is it original or clone...?

I can't tell if it's cloned or not, I took it from my wife. on its ability and performance rate, with the common cables everywhere on the street it wasn't doing even thought of flinging it off but the day I tried it out with the 'Romoss' cable it worked optimally (my personal observation) don't know much.
like I said earlier I discovered with good cable it seems some of our chargers would do well from my current experience and observation.
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by Youngpo413: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

I can't tell if it's cloned or not, I took it from my wife. on its ability and performance rate, with the common cables everywhere on the street it wasn't doing even thought of flinging it off but the day I tried it out with the 'Romoss' cable it worked optimally (my personal observation) don't know much.
like I said earlier I discovered with good cable it seems some of our chargers would do well from my current experience and observation.
Thanks for the swift response,I really appreciate...
Re: Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank by happy662(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
redmi all the way

(1) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera / Free: / Stolen Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.