Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,103 members, 7,860,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) (1796 Views)

Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment / Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by sidonlook: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2020
If the government knows that it is not prepared to prosecute these fraudulent contractors, they should not waste our resources funding the probes.

We the poor Nigerians want to see these corrupt and failed contractors prosecuted as a deterrent to others.

If this is not done, we shall conclude that the government is more corrupt and therefore has no moral justification to probe NDDC.

They should stop deceiving the people.

We are watching.
Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Chibuzo15: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2020
And yet no on would go to jail or face justice for these crimes
Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Success20202020: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by janvier27(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
kenodrill:
When will our vibrant youths wake up from its slumber!

That was in those days before big brother started. Then govt couldn't afford to ignore NANS. Then students would strongly and effectively mobilise instantly nationwide and make specific clear demand, and get results. In those days, that assembly complex would have by now been shut down till all the rogues are jailed. By the time big brother is over, the vibrant youths will realise they have no more country to fall back to and their future will be in the hands of the children of these rogues who themselves will not be able to sustain anything good.
Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by PrudencyFeats: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2020
N9 trillion? How much then if FG budget
Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Dedetwo(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Atleast be grateful he expose something, don't act like an idiot ok

The only person who have exhibited idiotic shenanigan to this silly episode are ninnies such as you who think that appetizers are the full course meal. I do not believe in short measures ok.
Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Dedetwo(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Beremx:
Niger Deltans are not complaining else you would have seen protests. Why should I cry more than the bereaved?

The so-called "Niger Deltans" are nobodies. The issue is about NDDC and its contracts not inconsequential "Niger Deltans" if there is anything as such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Beremx(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dedetwo:

The so-called "Niger Deltans" are nobodies. The issue is about NDDC and its contracts not inconsequential "Niger Deltans" if there is anything as such.
Who are people that are supposed to benefit from the infrastructure if really there are anyone on ground? The same Niger Delta people. Whatever they are called, it doesn’t mean they are inconsequential. grin
Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Dedetwo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Beremx:
Who are people that are supposed to benefit from the infrastructure if really there are anyone on ground? The same Niger Delta people. Whatever they are called, it doesn’t mean they are inconsequential. grin

My sister, the people who inhabited the areas covered by the NDDC are meant to benefit from the undertakings of the commission. The "Niger Deltan" plank is a dose of idiocy being pirated by certain dingbats in Nigeria. I really hate to see a person of your intellectual caliber give relevance to such moronic coinage. NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) consists of Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Golan007: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Off the mic.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) by Beremx(f): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dedetwo:

My sister, the people who inhabited the areas covered by the NDDC are meant to benefit from the undertakings of the commission. The "Niger Deltan" plank is a dose of idiocy being pirated by certain dingbats in Nigeria. I really hate to see a person of your intellectual caliber give relevance to such moronic coinage. NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) consists of Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.
Oh! I get what you are saying now. I have even forgotten that Imo, Abia and Ondo State are part of NDDC. The so called ND I refer to excludes the states I mentioned. I get your point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peoples View On Lagos Island Palace / Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria / Nigeria Should Meet Us In Court: Kenya Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.