Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models (49620 Views)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
pyro62:
Aunty, it is you that is my role model oo.. $40m in jewelries, bought 30 G-wagons just for fun. Hushpuppi no do reach you.. You are my role model

Where is the 30 G-Wagon she bought?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by emkz: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
First female executive director of Shell Nigeria, minister of transport, mines and steel and petroleum (juicy ministries). 5 NNPC GMDs went through her, raising questions about her management skills.

Today, retired. If she was a great minister, she'd have taken higher positions like Shell Nigeria MD, or Shell executive vice-president Africa and Middle East, UN Energy Committee, management committee of tier 1 international companies... but here she is, pontificating about something irrelevant.

Didn't she have cancer before? I wish Dele Momodu can interview her on his instagram live.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by DEADALIVE: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
knowyaself2:

Has she been found guilty and convicted by any court of law yet? the answer is NO. Allegations and media trials dont make anyone a thief.
Did you not read she made her way to become a diplomat in another country to avoid trial....That's what i call intelligent thieve....
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by emperorzz(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Na wa. Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. She has a point though, instead of the youths to start defrauding people at a young age and with low education, they can go to college, graduate, go into politics and then start hitting major numbers, stealing billions big time...i get it ma.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by ArsenalG: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmm.
Once you are or have been a nigerian politician, you are no longer ashamed of anything. Does she think her series of theft has been forgotten to be bold in making this hypocritic presentation?

These guys have no shame in them again. My people says that "one who does not have shame has no conscience"
She stole billions, MONEY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO PROPER USE TO CREATE JOBS FOR THE SO CALLED YAHOO YAHOO BOYS, most of whom saw no gain waiting for the govt.

mtcheeeeeeeeew undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by kheny12(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
jericco1:
I thought this thief was in EFCC custody.. you're the greatest Yahoo girl that has greeted this country undecided undecided
Bro this Nigeria for you,A big thief like Allison would have been in jail if it was abroad.She's even saying yahoo boys have became role models why she's is the mother of yahoo boys association of Nigeria.Nigeria is a failed country.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Parable007: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] IF YOU HAVEN'T STOLEN FROM THE POOR TO SATISFY YOUR GREEDY SOUL, SOME OF THIS BLOOD SUCKING YAHOO BOYS MAY HAVE NOT KNOWN HOW TO PRESS COMPUTER. WORSE FEMALE THEIF IN HISTORY BECOMES A PREACHER OVR NIGHT! GOD WILL JUDGE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY! I SAY THAT AGAIN GOD WILL JUDGE YOU MADAM...BOTH YOU AND THE USELESS YAHOO BOYS ALL OF YOU YOUR JUDGEMENT IS EMINENT! A new Nigeria free of corruption (both internet fraud and physical fraud), deception, criminality and blood shed is rising and I'm glad to be a pioneer of this
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by owila4luv(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Chimezirim121:
How do you mean
take the advice and forget her personality
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by dalass(f): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2020
juvewalex:
Yahoo Yahoo women talking.

Imagine!

Is she anybody's role model? angry

Its nor her fault. She still has our money. That's what she's still using to maintain.
undecided
This is someone that they claimed was terminally Ill oh.... I'm guessing its the work of make-up artists... smiley
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Discovery4today:
Buhari

Buhari the destructive looter
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2020
I just searched on google for the most corrupt and fraudulent Nigerian woman of all time and she topped the list and here she is giving advice on making legitimate money, I don't support yahoo but she need to return all the money she looted before we believe her
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Coldie(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2020
The level of shamelessness in Nigeria is too much. If u people did what y we're supposed to do who in his right senses will go into crime?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by ThatFairGuy: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2020
I wish I can give this wicked thief spiritual slap. Who made them Yahoo boy with illicit acts. Who shatters the value we have on our society with her covetousness?
You have just a kid and you amassed wealth of millions Nigerians while you still have moral right to talk.
You'll NEVER go unpunished. Just don't bother to come back
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by DimIsaac10(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2020
I know the yahoo yahoo nairaland brethren won't accept this. All of you shouting that she is corrupt, is there any proof for anything.. Everyday you hear they collect houses, hotels etc. The woman will come out and say its not my properties... later they claimed she stole so so Trillion of naira with no proof.... later they say she should come back home and defend herself ...... I just laugh..
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Charly68: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Professional scammer criticising scammers ! We see things in our land
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Alaye leave wetin them write for bus enter bus !!
Are yahoo boys good role models ? No
Whether its coming from hush puppi or Magu doesn't matter ..
Our problem in Nigeria is that we always attack the speaker instead of looking into the truth embedded in the speech ....
So would you make Yahoo boys your role models cos dieziani is also a thief ??

But people condemned OBASANJO, considered inhumane! But his message was a SIMPLE BITTER EXPRESSION TRUTH. He never opened up on buruji's bad offenses.. only gave idiomatic expression on how death/ judgment in evitable. �� grin cheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by ThatFairGuy: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2020
knowyaself2:

Has she been found guilty and convicted by any court of law yet? the answer is NO. Allegations and media trials dont make anyone a thief.
You're insane
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by jrusky(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2020
pyro62:
Aunty, it is you that is my role model oo.. $40m in jewelries, bought 30 G-wagons just for fun. Hushpuppi no do reach you.. You are my role model

Haaa 30 G wagons Slow down nah. So if someone tells you somrone bought 30 G wagons you will belief bah? Na wah oo

I'm not glorifying his lootong antics but majority of the accusation are apc manufactured lies from pit of hell that is why the british refused to hand her over.

I have asked apc if they are not lying pls let them print out those over 1,000 properties she owned, the location, the original C of O, the original survey that read *Allison Madueke* till now no answer?

Pls let apc publish those bank accounts with billions hidden in Nigeria and the bank name afterall no need to cover such thief? Till now no answer.

Those 10 private Jets apc claimed she owned pls where are they? What is their registration numbers for everyone to Google it out? Till now no answer. Or has private jets turned pens to be put in handbags

The $40 million Jewelries pls where are the receipt and pictures of them All we saw here was a fake rolex watch and necklace picture. Is that the 40 million dollar bullshit?

Your useless apc party claimed she stole $90billion bro from the creation of Nigeria till this hour Nigeria reseve never hit $50billion so how can you say one person now stole $90 billion pls how and from.where

Pls say something else no one can fool me. Ok.

She looted that is absolute truth but the hype not worth it lies too much in the matter and at the end it was even Magu who is the main looter.

Plssssss!!!! Free us abeg.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by contigiency(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2020
This is how they insult our intelligence. After wrecking our resources and render us helpless, they turn later to preach morality and the best approach to nation building.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Yahoo woman
They learnt it from you
Come to Nigeria if you have mind
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by pacespot(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2020
It is like yahoo boiz are the problems of Nigerian underdevelopment the way these people speak about them.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by MENELIIK: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Our problem in Nigeria is that we always attack the speaker instead of looking into the truth embedded in the speech ....

I just hope you will be this objective when your interest is affected
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by tolujohnso: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

I understand your view point; but what do you think about a beautiful delicacy served in a toilet potty? sure no one would eat!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Wettoid123: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2020
teacher no teach me nonsense!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by contigiency(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2020
jrusky:

Haaa 30 G wagons Slow down nah. So if someone tells you somrone bought 30 G wagons you will belief bah? Na wah oo

I'm not glorifying his lootong antics but majority of the accusation are apc manufactured lies from pit of hell that is why the british refused to hand her over.

I have asked apc if they are not lying pls let them print out those over 1,000 properties she owned, the location, the original C of O, the original survey that read *Allison Madueke* till now no answer?

Pls let apc publish those bank accounts with billions hidden in Nigeria and the bank name afterall no need to cover such thief? Till now answer.

Those 10 private Jets apc claimed she owned pls where are they? What is their registration numbers for everyone to Google it out? Till now no answer. Or has private jets turned pens to be put in handbags

The $40 million Jewelries pls where are the receipt and pictures of them All we saw here was a fake rolex watch and necklace picture. Is that the 40 million dollar bullshit?

Your useless apc party claimed she stole $90billion bro from the creation of Nigeria till this hour Nigeria reseve never hit $50billion so how can you say one person now stole $90 billion pls how and from.where

Pls say something else no one can fool me. Ok.

She looted that is absolute truth but the hype not worth it lies too much in the matter and at the end it was even Magu is the main looter.

Plssssss!!!! Free us abeg.

Since you are not defending her, why didn't you advise her to stop running, but should rather come and defend herself?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by princeakinola1(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2020
You are right of course but why cattle calling pot black
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by espn(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

The question is how did we get here...before you tackle yahoo boyz answer that question. Most fraudsters today were never born to be a fraudster. Our corrupt government...Politicians will steal the future of the country and even spend it with there family without any remorse. Many people choose to find a way of survival because they feel the future of Nigeria has no hope.Dieziani has no right to even condemn Yahoo boyz when she stole the future of this country with her excessive greed. I gave up on this country and stopped getting disgusted about yahoo boyz since when Magu was detained for diverting and stealing recovered funds in his care...I gave up on this country that very day.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Mexyz(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Yahoo mama speaking against her children Yahoo boys.... Non of my business..

Please who is the present Minister of petroleum oo?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by itu404(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
The thing about the Nigerian youth is that no one has the moral right to advise them; always finger point pastor is stealing tithes...police are worse....politicians dare not speak jusges are corrupt..monarchs are overbearing and local despots.
The cock has come back to roost when Magu was making bogus allegation against her that cannot be prove he never knew that his time was coming,.at the end of the day she has not been tried, it is all allegations let us therefore, give her space and take the good advice .
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by tellwisdom: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Coming from someone whose stealing prowess drove A lot of lives Into street. Dienzani, u will suffer for 600years. angry

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by ocheola01: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
This life no balance.

Just imagine who's talking about stealing. She ripped off inexplicable amount from this country. She stole from both the yahoo Yahoo boys, men, women, children and even the yet unborn, still she has the temerity to speak on such dicey topic. Her conscious is seemingly dead.

Funny enough, none of her listeners call her bluff. They listened to her because of what they could get after she had completed sheepish and devilish speech.

Yesterday, I saw on the news, how two young boys were burnt alive because they allegedly stole a mobile phone worth less than 30k, but here are Nigerians organizing a speech session for someone who stole billion of dollars from all of us as a Nation - it's appalling!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by brainhgeek(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2020
This is a joke Right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology / Cooking Gas Consumers Will No Longer Own Cylinders – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.