Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? (891 Views)

Orimerunmu Community In Ogun Chokes Under Fumes From Yoyo Recycling Plant / HealthPally.com on ALOMO Bitters' Ingredients| Functions| Dosage| effect / Knuckle Cracking: Annoying And Harmful, Or Just Annoying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? by innobarca(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2020
In recent times, Nigerian markets had been flooded by many brands of bitters and they enjoy high patronage by their consumers.
“Most bitters have lots of claims of what they can do therapeutically, especially in terms of digestion, increasing libido and general body detoxification.
If these Claims are true.
What dosage should be taken at a point in time, or daily?
People are just drinking it like water every day.
I think it is harmful to the body bc many of the drinks lack laboratory proofs.
What is your opinion on this?
Re: Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? by 247dataservices(f): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2020
I really think all those bitter things are not healthy too. How can I drug cure so many diseases and infections?
If you really want to go butter, you can drink bitter leaf water, or chew utazi leaf. Those one are natural cleansers.
Do it and thank me later�
Re: Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? by innobarca(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2020
247dataservices:
I really think all those bitter things are not healthy too. How can I drug cure so many diseases and infections?
If you really want to go butter, you can drink bitter leaf water, or chew utazi leaf. Those one are natural cleansers.
Do it and thank me later�

Bitter leaf water?

Good.
Re: Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? by innobarca(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
People in the medical line Pls comment.

So many people are drinking those bitters always and I do not think it's okay.
I heard that it can cause liver damage.
Re: Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? by internationalman(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Those consultants saying it causes liver damage how long do they live on earth. Don't they die too and even sometimes before the people drinking the bitter drinks.

Stop worrying about what other people do that you don't do..

You say it doesn't have laboratory proof, need I remind you that those with laboratory proof also are dangerous to the health..

Smokers are liable to die young yet I don't see any non smoker living longer than smokers or with less health issues than smokers
Re: Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? by innobarca(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
internationalman:
Those consultants saying it causes liver damage how long do they live on earth. Don't they die too and even sometimes before the people drinking the bitter drinks.

Stop worrying about what other people do that you don't do..

You say it doesn't have laboratory proof, need I remind you that those with laboratory proof also are dangerous to the health..

Smokers are liable to die young yet I don't see any non smoker living longer than smokers or with less health issues than smokers

Okay.

What of dosage?

Or people can just take as they like.
Re: Taking Bitter Drinks (alomo, Yoyo Bitters, Etc) Harmful? by internationalman(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
innobarca:

Okay.

What of dosage?

Or people can just take as they like.

Too much of everything is bad. Moderation is the key.

(1) (Reply)

Will Science Render Men Unnecessary? / Data! The Latest / Are U Obese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.