Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Italy Residence To Be Paid 500euros, Have You Received Yours? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Residence To Be Paid 500euros, Have You Received Yours? (436 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Germany’s New Law To Grant Residence To Skilled Nigerians To Take Effect March 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Italy Residence To Be Paid 500euros, Have You Received Yours? by Brokeronline: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
The Italian government promised both the citizen and resident of Italy a huge sum of 500€, this is although not the first time. But the question is have you gotten your.

For more info about the payment
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0xWJwv14I
Re: Italy Residence To Be Paid 500euros, Have You Received Yours? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Brokeronline:
this is although not the first time.
Which means you often get this same amount paid to you by the Italian government
O lord I wasn't among the people that crucify Jesus why did you set my location to this Nigeria I don't deserve this Lord embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crushed Rock: The Hidden Tourism Hotspot In ABUJA NIGERIA / Experts! How Can My Chinese Friend Help Me To Come China? / Pls Why Do Travel Agent Specify Where To Do Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.