Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41172 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by APC2: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
India

301 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BATified2023: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
North korea

312 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Mrkindness: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bangladesh

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Haiti, Somalia and North Korea.
Human Life is not valued in these countries.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Tenses: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
North korea

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

279 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by CaptainAyub: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin
This is a tool muslims have used against moderate muslims and Christians from the days of John de Baptist.

498 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Pierocash(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
I will never go to Iran,Iraq, Afghanistan, and Palestinian.

I will rather relocate to Somalia , Djibouti ,and Cambodia than go to any of those country

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BATified2023: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tenses:

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

229 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Emir8: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
I will never go to Iran, Palestine and India. The poverty in India is terrible

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by slimjohn2k5: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Juoflife1(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Arab countries, Asian countries, core Moslem countries and South Africa.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by feranmi143: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Yo fish, korea, so fvcked up

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by VeryWickedGoat: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Nigeria
You're the only sensible person on this thread.

255 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by feranmi143: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Nigeria
Yo fish, even in my next life, i will love to be born in the usa and raised in nigeria till am 15, there is no shame in that,

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Emir8: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, even in my next life, i will love to be born in the usa and raised in nigeria till am 15, there is no shame in that,
Why do you want to leave Nigeria after you are 15?

47 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
South Africa and all Arab countries. cheesy cheesy grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Juoflife1:
Arab countries, Asian countries, core Moslem countries and South Africa.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Tenses: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

I guess it's Igbos that declared Jonathan dead too. What goes around comes around.

Igbos served you your own pills and you start crying.

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by haiti007(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
India, Bangladesh, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, etc

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by APC2: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iran is not so good for any man who wants freedom

31 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BATified2023: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tenses:

I guess it's Igbos that declared Jonathan dead too. What goes around comes around.

Igbos served you your own pills and you start crying.
so it was d Yorubas right?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Tenses: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
so it was d Yorubas right?

It was the Yoruba Muslim miscreants which you are a bonifide member.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ASAPFERG1: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
igboland grin grin

Sincerely, the only countries I can travel to outside Nigeria are: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and maybe Germany..
Anything apart from those countries mentioned above is a no no

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by GlobTrotter: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

what is the difference between you and a racist?

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BanyXchi: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igboland
bro no news from afghanEastern today?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Sweetvie: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine North Korea

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ASAPFERG1: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
bro no news from afghanEastern today?
l dey busy since ni. trust me to deliver na grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BanyXchi: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
l dey busy since ni. trust me to deliver na grin grin
i trust you bro, whenever i dey here na your moniker I dey check first grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Russia and Iran

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
USA ,Switzerland ,UK serbia ,Canada. I will never go for free self.

12 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World War II Plane Crashes In US Airport, Kills At Least 7 Persons / Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.