Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ize Iyamu's Three (3) Deputy Governorship Candidate(s) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize Iyamu's Three (3) Deputy Governorship Candidate(s) (501 Views)

Which Of The Presidential Candidate(s) Own A Bank? / Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate / Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ize Iyamu's Three (3) Deputy Governorship Candidate(s) by Propergandist: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Chris Ojeikere

Have you seen Ize Iyamu's deputy governorship candidate(s) before? I bet you won't recognise them the second time, indeed, for the third time. The men have an uncanny genius for reincarnation; depending on where they are operating. And trust me, they are smooth operators. For instance, Can you beat this?

"APC Deputy Governorship Candidate’s Details:

1) Voter's Card Reads AUDU ABDUL GANIYU.

2) WASSCE/GCE Certificate Reads AUDU AHUDU GANEYU.

3) APC Membership Card reads AUDU GANI.

Edo APC governorship candidate is Three-In-One Human Being."

So, you see, we might just have ended up with triplets for deputy governorship candidates. No thanks to the All Progressive Confusion. This wuruwuru to the answer people, who have never done anything straight in their lives are set to treat us to one of their endless recipe soon, when the courts finally asks them to supply which of the Gan is NIYU or NEYU or UDU or even HUDU? The scenes seem to be getting more confusing abi? And frankly, I think we had better stop here, because as I tried to look too deeply into the matter, there seems to be other split personalities peeping out unaccounted for.

So, yes the men have cases to answer, though there will never be an opportunity for Godwin Obaseki to benefit from the man's tripartite personalities, since the election would have already determined Godwin Obaseki as Governor.

But this leash around the waist of these SEVERAL Gani Audus, is very important to help them maintain some degree of soberness, instead of running around and making this hollow sound that produces no music, nor morality.

However, the biggest head ache for Edo people now is how to trace the identities of those filling the slot of APC's deputy governorship position, since only one man can fill the slot at a time. So Edo is wondering: is one or two Gans going to step down for the others? Or are they going to have a duty roaster as they had when APC had four national chairmen runnin shift duty? Or, again, are they going to resolve it by having a caretaker committee of deputy governorship candidates as they have done at the national office, in the wisdom of their national officers and NOT the wisdom of their written constitution?

Well aIl I can say now to you my Edo people is, stay tuned! Don't touch that dial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize Iyamu's Three (3) Deputy Governorship Candidate(s) by TheGreatIYANU: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Opari!

1 Like

Re: Ize Iyamu's Three (3) Deputy Governorship Candidate(s) by Propergandist: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2020
This is appalling! instead of Ize iyamu a benin man, to join hands with his kinsman Gov. Godwin Obaseki to develop Edo state that is in dire need of infrastructure and human capital development, he is busy fighting everyone just because he wants to be a Governor. Look at all the scandals around him even as an ecclesiastical minister. All these stigma will remain with him for life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Verdict: ANDP’s Nomination For Bayelsa Guber Poll Invalid, INEC Insists / After ₦14m Was Mistakenly Paid Into Her Bank Account, This Igbo Woman Returned / 2023: Cleric Tells Tinubu To Focus On Health And Forget Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.