Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) (27990 Views)

Tinubu At The 8th Day Fidau Prayers For Late Alafin Of Oyo / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Himara5822:
Data

Hope u are not a scammer with this ur newly registered acct
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Ogbenisoft28(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2020
50SQM, 65SQM, 60SQM and 520SQM available at OMATSHOLA COMPLEX , 17 kaffi Street, off Governor’s Avenue ,Alausa, Ikeja. Rate at N65,000 per SQM/ annual

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2020
with all his assets and the money he stole when he was in power..Las Las nah 6ft he still end him self...

Truly this life no balance
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2020
I should not speak ill of the dead, shey?
But you celebrated Abacha’s death. You crashed beer parlor on Babangida’s “rumored death”.
You even still chant loud prayers in the name of Jesus against that of Goliath, Pharaoh and that prince of Persia.
Those were even “imaginary enemies” according to your religion o, but I should ignore the real physical enemies and oppressors of my time “for God to judge”, is that not?
You’re a mumu man!
Who is deceiving who?
Do I look like Fally Ipupa for your eyes are you a learner?
Abeg, fork and knife all oppressors again in their graves jor.
Àwon olófo morafoka’s
Na me talk am,
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
prayer in futility. he is in hell not bc he his a politician but bc he is a jihadist
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by wonuks(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
cool
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by tolu99: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
Ganduje is everywhere
Ganduje is their in law now

1 Like

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
No be say the death go teach them anything special about life and it's transciency oh, so, what gives.

A gathering of stubborn flies.
Has his death taught you something? That's what you should focus on. That's what I should focus on too.

1 Like

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Oizee(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao! grin
what's funny? The death or the prayer for him?
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Sufisunni: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2020
40 days gone already. So fast!
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by bukxy: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
ok . . . . . .
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by akure1stson: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
prayers for what exactly?
Thought the wife already confirmed his late husband is in heaven so why are they still praying?

the matter tire me,why praying for someone that is in heaven alreday. that is a wasting of prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Praying for the dead a waste of prayer.

2 Likes

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Prayer cannot do anything for him again.
Ajimobi is in heaven receiving his judgment with God.

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

All this prayers are in vain.

1 Like

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2020
E don reach 40 days already?

How fickle we human beings are.

Here today, gone tomorrow.

I give him another 40 days and the only people who will remember him are his wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Thereishel:

Without covering his nose

Very stupid greedy smelling bastard manikin hausa man
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Aliyah789: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2020
40 daysso fast
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Success20202020: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by obyrich(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92654187:
RIP AJIMOBI.

ONE DAY, WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

REMEMBER 6 FEET!

Vanity upon Vanity,

Life is Vanity.

Upon all the Billions, Power, et al.

This is where it all ends....

6 feet! (not more than that!)

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!
I wish everyone reminds themselves of this each day before setting out of their homes for the day activity. Much as it is good to be rich and famous, we should all be reminded that everything end in 6 feet!
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2020
RightChannel:
The family members, friends and associates of late Abiola Ajimobi, gathered at the Oyo State capital, Ibadan to observe his 40 day Islamic prayer (Fidau).

The former governor and Nigerian senator died on June 25, 2020

At the forefront of the gathering at the Oluyole residence of the late politician for the fidau prayer are his wife, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, Idris Ajimobi, Ajimobi’s immediate and extended family members.

https://www./2020/08/06/see-photos-from-the-40th-day-fidau-prayers-for-abiola-ajimobi/

See photos from the event below:

I can see Gandollar there, he has come to collect Dollars.
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by olasaad(f): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
prayers for what exactly?
Thought the wife already confirmed his late husband is in heaven so why are they still praying?

Party Party Party
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Thereishel:

Without covering his nose
He covered his mouth grin
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2020
motayoayinde:
UNBRIDLED HATE IS DOING MORE DAMAGE TO YOUR MIND THAN YOU KNOW.

AND YOUR COMMENT SAYS MORE ABOUT YOU THAN THE ONE YOU THINK WILL ROT IN HELL.

THE JIHADIST YOU TALK ABOUT WAS MARRIED TO A CHRISTIAN WOMAN FOR ABOUT 4 DECADES WITHOUT CHOPPING OFF HER HEAD FOR NOT BECOMING MUSLIM.

YOUR JIHADIST HAD DAUGHTERS MOST OF WHOM ARE CHRISTIANS, LIKE THEIR MOTHER. HE DIDN'T FEAST ON THEIR BLOOD.

YOUR JIHADIST WAS MEETING WITH CHRISTIAN CLERGY WHEN HE RECEIVED THE NEWS OF HIS MOTHER,'S DEATH, HE ASKED THEM FOR PRAYERS FOR HER.

THIS JIHADIST LIVED A LIFE OF PEACE WITH PEOPLE OF ALL FAITHS, ESPECIALLY YOURS.

THIS JIHADIST WAS BETTER THAN YOUR INTOLERANT SELF WHO KNOWS NOT TOMORROW AND WISHES THAT PEOPLE BURN ETERNALLY IN HELL.

useless essay from a hell bound jihadist.
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by danuzochukwu: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Vanity of vanities all is actually vanity. Let us live our lives in a way of God, because every day we live on earth there is a purpose for it by God and we are going to account for it, when we eventually migrate to the Almighty God after death.
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:
prayer in futility. he is in hell not bc he his a politician but bc he is a jihadist

Any proof sir?

But if you dont have proof then you are the one going to hell.
Re: The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Any proof sir?

But if you dont have proof then you are the one going to hell.
the proof is when u die soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.