Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says (448 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by diasporaman(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2020
A Nigerian man The Media Apostle has advised wives to equally submit their full salary to their husbands just the same way the Bible admonishes them to submit themselves to their own husbands.

This is what he posted on Facebook:

It is written "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands"
Submitting your full SALARY is also welcomed

Men should I increase the volume?� � �

Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by correctyourself(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
ok
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by Success20202020: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by frozen70(f): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2020
diasporaman:
A Nigerian man The Media Apostle has advised wives to equally submit their full salary to their husbands just the same way the Bible admonishes them to submit themselves to their own husbands.

This is what he posted on Facebook:

It is written "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands"
Submitting your full SALARY is also welcomed

Men should I increase the volume?� � �

He will wait tire until he gets frustrated

Any man that marries his wife for the sake of what she earns wants to hate himself
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by Mindlog: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
What is the man to do with the wife's full salary? cheesy
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by Ningen(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
When scammers give relationship advice.

1 Like

Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ningen:
When scammers give relationship advice.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by ImaIma1(f): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Some men that cannot handle money. Once they see small money, is to enter bar or to carry babes.
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by Unnerve: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
See the type of shirt this grown man is wearing
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by raquel97: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
I laugh is Swahili grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wives Should Submit Their Salary The Same Way They Submit Themselves Man Says by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Citi Foods. Commodities in (Pic) North in Lagos / Think Like A Billionaire / Revealed At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.