Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within (453 Views)

My Wife Bad Mouth Me A Lot To Her Parents And Siblings, What Should I Do? / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within by mariahAngel(f): 1:47am On Aug 30, 2020
I watched this footage and I couldn't believe my ears...
To say that I was shocked is putting it lightly...so shocked, I couldn't come up with a better title

https://twitter.com/LawrenceOkoroTL/status/1299744590300426241?s=20
Re: African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within by Jqtyfx(m): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
He says his mom is in jail for murder.
He visibly has no father figure either.

With the pain in his voice and the tears in his eyes,
he has clearly been through a lot in his young life.
Re: African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within by meobizy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
African Americans are animals at the end of the day just like Khia.

1 Like

Re: African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within by khia: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
meobizy:
African Americans are animals at the end of the day just like Khia.

You're a White ass licking COON, all day, everyday.

1 Like

Re: African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within by khia: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
I watched this footage and I couldn't believe my ears...
To say that I was shocked is putting it lightly...so shocked, I couldn't come up with a better title

https://twitter.com/LawrenceOkoroTL/status/1299744590300426241?s=20

That's very sad just like the many orphaned Nigerian kids who have lost their parents through ritual murders and prison. I saw a video of a poor little 3 year old Nigerian girl who was raped so bad that she was left with the inside of her vagina on the outside.

She was in so much physical and emotional pain, she may be emotionally screwed for life. We all have a lot of cleansing and soul searching to do within. undecided
Re: African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within by meobizy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
khia:

You're a White ass licking COON, all day, everyday.
Dog fvcker!

(1) (Reply)

Please Come To My Rescue / Unbelievable Moment A Yoruba Juju Man Pour 30 Litre Palm Wine Inside A Basket / Beautiful Baby Cot And 32" LCD Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.