Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Wingless Fairy- Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wingless Fairy- Episode 2 (265 Views)

Tales Of A Wingless Fairy- Episode 1 / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wingless Fairy- Episode 2 by UcheAhunnaya: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Journey To Fairy Town

Elina was a brave fairy notwithstanding her wingless state. She'd grown so worried about her pinie and the other flowers in the magic meadow that she decided to embark on a journey to fairy town to meet Ixora for help. Ixora was the closest guardian fairy as others have been captured.

She disclosed this to her best friend dandelion who disagreed owing to the fact that Elina has never left the magic meadow and the trip takes hours. She also considered that Elina would get lost as she wouldn't be able to fly up at intervals to discern her directions.

Elina still refused to stay back after the whole persuasion, so dandelion and bibble joined her and they set out on this journey together.

Just then, in the middle of a creepy Misty forest, amidst the lump of fear engraved in their heart due to the darkness, dandelion flew up to have a look on the next direction they'd take but it was just a matter of seconds, the toxic substances that were released on-air settled on her wings and she fell down in weakness.

On landing, Elina ran to her rescue and beseeched her to go back but dandelion refused and insisted on walking.

"Of course not! You aren't used to walking like me, you could injure yourself."

Read more�
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=74317930b325591efc594bff8040ce3b&news_entry_id=s43aef64b200810en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_23b9b643-7196-4174-ad53-376f37063868&from=news

(1) (Reply)

New Deadline For The ZenPens Anthology / The Intellectual Suicide On-going Among Professors / Robo-ticks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.