Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tales Of A Wingless Fairy- Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of A Wingless Fairy- Episode 1 (368 Views)

The Wingless Fairy- Episode 2 / Tales Of Abigail / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Wingless Fairy- Episode 1 by UcheAhunnaya: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
THE MAGIC MEADOW

Just through the Rainbow from the world we know lies fairytopia. This land of peace and harmony was ruled by a gracious enchantress and her guardian fairies.

In this land was Elina, a wingless fairy who lived in the magic meadow with her little pet bibble. She was always seen laying around on sunflowers and admiring fairies with wings, and in turn, these little pixie fairies made fun of her. She always wished she had her own wings, what a stroke of bad luck she felt being born wingless.

"Hey, what do you all call a fairy without wings?" " No one would ever love a wingless fairy," said some fairies that played around in the meadow.

Whenever this happened, dandelion her best friend stood up for her, she would always flap her wings and the dust blew those pixie fairies away.

"Don't let them get to you" she would calmly say.

"Of course not" bold Elina always replied.

Read more here�
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=a4c758ba433ca00400a161b3340ce833&news_entry_id=s2a05f38200810en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_c047d6f1-3324-492f-9fe9-ab284b39ac65&from=news
Re: Tales Of A Wingless Fairy- Episode 1 by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Askay:

To my understanding, prophets are choosen by divine mandate-God appoints them and provide signs for humans to know they are His, they usually carry a divine message and/course. Anybody with a certain degree of devortion and chemistry to God/god{s} can be said to be a man of God/god{s}.

What signs are provided ? Who reads the signs.

From your explanation I believe that it's the prophet who tells people he has been chosen by God or a divine mandate which is the same as man of God so to speak.

I came to a dead thread so I can understand in peace. I would like to continue this discourse if you dont mind.

(1) (Reply)

Pandora's Box / Men As Trees... (written By Joy A. Adewumi) / GODMAN QUOTES 21 (digest It Without Eating It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.