Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems (1285 Views)

Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hi hous
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin Are you serious with this write up?

14 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Carchoice:
grin Are you serious with this write up?
Yes
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol.. Why not ask your mum to give you the 10k or isn't she aware your dad is angry?

7 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Quinnlily:
Lol..
Why not ask your mum to give you the 10k or isn't she aware your dad is angry?

She is financially crippled rn
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by ImaIma1(f): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is not the love you have for your mother that is your problem. It's your decision and action that is the problem.

How can you borrow anyone your school fees? And your mother for that matter. Mothers that can use emotions to manipulate you and you won't be able to do anything.

Tell your dad to wait for when you collect your pay by month end. After all he is your father. It is better to owe him than to owe an outsider.

13 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by hidhrhis(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
He is ur daddy na
if he chase u out he wil surely accept u back after some weeks
ur mum got ur back
go stay with a friend for area ur mum go dey arrange how food go dey reach u

3 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by ImaIma1(f): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwapluto:

What did she now use the 100k for?
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
ImaIma1:

What did she now use the 100k for?

To buy goods
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Chummynoni(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
ImaIma1:
It is not the love you have for your mother that is your problem. It's your decision and action that is the problem.

How can you borrow anyone your school fees? And your mother for that matter. Mother that can use emotions to manipulate you and you won't be able to do anything.

Tell your dad to wait for when you collect your pay by month end. After all he is your father. It is better to owe him than to owe an outsider.
I guess the guy is not that expose to know that you don't borrow your parents money. they will ask u to borrow them, but just have it in mind that you are giving them. I am talking from experience. u shudn't have given out your school fees except if it had to do with life-threatening sickness. this is a lesson

5 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Kingray10: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Burst the whole thing out, in the family.
It's his wife (your Mumm) that used the money, not you.
Now you are about to be chased out, while the person that spent the money is in the house.
In simple terms, tell your Dad everything.

2 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
I’m only worried for your girlfriend. Poor girl undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
yettymuse:
I’m only worried for your girlfriend. Poor girl undecided

She is someone that understands
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
ImaIma1:

How can you borrow anyone your school fees? And your mother for that matter. Mother that can use emotions to manipulate you and you won't be able to do anything.

Very true... Any money I can't let go off I don't borrow Mom, when I do I know it's a sacrifice.It is gone! grin

1 Like

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwapluto:

To buy goods

So she thought she would sell off and pay back in time. That only happens in an ideal situation. Except she was sure she was expecting money from somewhere, it was a terrible idea and even wrong for her to ask for money meant for your school fees.

You need to live up to the consequences so that next time you won't lend out your school fees.

1 Like

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by ImaIma1(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chummynoni:

I guess the guy is not that expose to know that you don't borrow your parents money. they will ask u to borrow them, but just have it in mind that you are giving them. I am talking from experience. u shudn't have given out your school fees except if it had to do with life-threatening sickness. this is a lesson

It was a wrong move

1 Like

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
ImaIma1:

So she thought she would sell off and pay back in time. That only happens in an ideal situation. Except she was sure she was expecting money from somewhere, it was a terrible idea and even wrong for her to ask for money meant for your school fees.

You need to live up to the consequences so that next time you won't lend out your school fees.

Thanks for d advice
I am sure it won't happen again
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwapluto:

Oh! Okay. Tell your dad everything now since it wasn't like you spent the money on frivolities and it was his wife you lent

I'm sure you must have learnt your lesson not to lend people your money especially your school fees.

1 Like

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by dobnina(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
@OP, I dont understand you. Last year you were in your final year and this year March you were looking for how to check your jamb result.
In June, you asked for help that you dont have anybody meanwhile you still have parents and girlfriend who can assist you.
At least 2nairalanders helped you out.
How come you are here again with another sob story.
Why are you contradicting yourself.
Please can you give more explanations.

8 Likes

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
dobnina:
@OP, I dont understand you. Last year you were in your final year and this year March you were looking for how to check your jamb result.
In June, you asked for help that you dont have anybody meanwhile you still have parents and girlfriend who can assist you.
At least 2nairalanders helped you out.
How come you are here again with another sob story.
Why are you contradicting yourself.
Please can you give more explanations.

If you looked into the post I pasted about jamb result, A nairalander helped me check it and you could see its a female own, meaning it's my sister's
On the issue of asking for help, I did post corona when I was trapped in school, girlie just finished and my parents aren't financially bouyant
I don't have any reason to lie
I can provide u d screen shot of my school portal profile if needed
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by frozen70(f): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Hi house
Am in some kind of deep shiit rn, I really hope u can help me out.... Sometimes last year ending when I was in my final year, I collected 120k from my dad as my school fees, along d line sha, my mum needed some money for her business, I borrowed her 100k out of d money with d hope that my school will extend d school fees validity date, they did extend it but when my mum eventually gave me d money she borrowed, she gave me Just 70k out of it.... I added it to d 20k with me and I needed 30k more, there is dz Paga man around my neighbourhood, I went to him with my system n borrowed 30k from him and he has my system.... So now, d man is really disturbing me about d money and even threatening me with police... I swear, I had to enter my girlfrnd account n withdraw 10k from her, I entered my dad own too and withdrew 10k from it and I paid the guy n told him I will pay him d remaining 10k later
Now d big problem is dat my girl has known n I have already sort it out with her.....one big challenge I have now is my dad, he knows about it already and he is not taking things easy with me, he is threatening to send me out-of his house if I don't refund his money....i can't tell him I borrowed his wife, it will cause a big problem within d family.... I don't know if u can help me with anything u have....not give, borrow me so Dat I can sort dz man out, he is getting too aggressive with d money and d issue is paining me a lot.....pls I beg u in d name of God brother, help me, borrow me
I organise lesson for our neighbours children and I charge per month, I will receive my pay soon, as soon as I get it, I will refund u back.... Just save me from dz shame..... Pls
The money matter sef don let me get extra semester for skul
I just wanted to help my mum but d thing don fall for my head

I was reading it and thinking you were making sense until I read where you said borrow you

Who will ever take such risk to borrow you money here

Try else where pls, so far you were not robbed
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2020
frozen70:

I was reading it and thinking you were making sense until I read where you said borrow you

I know d state of d country, everywhere dull, that's y i said borrow and not give
I will return it
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by frozen70(f): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Oluwapluto:

I know d state of d country, everywhere dull, that's y i said borrow and not give
I will return it

May God provide for you

1 Like

Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2020
frozen70:

Borrow me money lipsrsealed embarassed

@OP,

You're going through all this and your mom hasn't done anything about the situation?

I don't think the situation is as serious as you have painted. No mother will keep mute and act ignorant knowing that she's the reason behind your predicament.

Why should any stranger help you while your mother is unbothered about your eviction from your father's house?
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by frozen70(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Acidosis:

@OP,

You're going through all this and your mom hasn't done anything about the situation?

I don't think the situation is as serious as you have painted. No mother will keep mute and act ignorant knowing that she's the reason behind your predicament.

Why should any stranger help you while your mother is unbothered about your eviction from your father's house?

He is good at his game
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2020
Acidosis:

@OP,

It's so serious bro
She is also trying her best but she is powerless
I don't want to spill it out to my father cux that means more n more wahala
Re: The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems by Mindlog: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Oluwapluto:

It's so serious bro
She is also trying her best but she is powerless
I don't want to spill it out to my father cux that means more n more wahala

Tell your father the truth, is he a deity that can not be approached?

(1) (Reply)

Few Hours To Cross Over Upload Your Last Picture For 2020 / Six Of 10 Children In Nigeria Brought For DNA Testing Not Fathered By Supposed F / Powerful Pre Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.