Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. (51478 Views)

Mysterious Pneumonia Spreads In China, Hospitals Overwhelmed... / Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) / Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2020
igbesachick:

the world has wronged china for hundreds' of years. it is high time for china to LIQUIDATE the old debt !
Nigeria was one of nations that did wrong to China right?
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by OyinO: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
The World as we know it , is Turning Upside down!

Pestilences, Diseases, Wickedness, Economy Collaspe, Viruses, Deaths, Helplessness, Hopelessness, Hurricane, Tsunami in different Names

Let's Not DECIEVE ourselves.. We are the Endtimes Generation..

We Just have to Sit up and Surrender to Jesus Christ..

That is according to your own Religion of Rome. And it's not true.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by OyinO: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2020
fastseo:
China really need God this time else they might be wiped out

What of Nigeria with all the Gods?
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by igbesachick: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2020
israelmao:

Nigeria was one of nations that did wrong to China right?

i put it in a general way. i dont specify any countries, unless they are nefarious ones as india, S.korea, or Taiwan..
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by ceaser: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2020
igbesachick:

when three chinese have contracted dengue, immediately the whole world will be informed and it is said a new virus is spreading in "whole" china.

a man is saying "fvck you" in the street in china, immediately the rest of the world will know chinese are ill-mannered.

this is not just the slander from the west, it is more highlighting that china is a SUPERPOWER , and its every small behavior will be noticed and magnified.

who cares , even if there is a genocide for 1 million death in africa ?

igbesachick:

to you guys, china is a superpower. by the way, enjoy covid.v

igbesachick:

the world has wronged china for hundreds' of years. it is high time for china to LIQUIDATE the old debt !

Apparently you undisappointedly act like the typical Nigerian.

Few weeks backs, most of your posts were berating the Chinese government for the highhandedness in handling the issue of Hong Kong and you exposed some rots of the Chinese government, her elite and her people and their injustices against Hong Kong. At that time, you poured encomiums on the West for their defence of Hong Kong.

Few weeks later, it seems China and the Chinese are now the saint while the West is the villain. You are just "turninoniown", like APDPC, today APC, tomorrow PDP.

Maybe na the Chinese blood and the Nigerian blood flowing thru your veins that is each showing their effects at different times.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by SammyDiabuah(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2020
China biko nu, COVID is still in town. We know you manufacture disease diseases but please we don't need supply.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by thesicilian: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2020
igbesachick:

rumor spreader.

right now , china is the most healthy and economically stable country in the world.

this news is a sheer slander from papsrazzi's tabloid !

there is no such a disease in china, much less "spreads" in china.

china has controlled covid within 1 month, china has been covid free for half a year, in 2nd quarter china has a positive 3.2% growth (the only country that has ecomomic growth) . china is not a disease-infested third world shiethole.

stop feeling jealous , and stop believing and spreading such baseless slander against china.

anyway, even if this "tick virus" really comes from china, there will be zero death toll in china, you other countries prepare to enjoy the "tick".
I'm sure you get your news from CCP regulated news sites, even the average Chinese citizen would disagree with you on almost every point you have made here.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by igbesachick: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
thesicilian:

I'm sure you get your news from CCP regulated news sites, even the average Chinese citizen would disagree with you on almost every point you have made here.

i should believe my eyes or the youtube videos by which you know china?

i am in china now.

and, which point is not true?

even the biggest West brainwashed machine "google" can not cover the truth. google yourself and see the covid cases from april till now, and which country keeps zero cases? and which country is the only one in the world that has a positive GDP growth in the past 2nd quarter and in 2020 predicted?

unless the global cases drop to zero, china will not open its gate. and global cases can never drop in those poor countries, and china probably will not share the vaccine(definitely not share to india, the biggest covid country), so, it means china will not open its flights and the outside world is rotting till who knows what will come next .

china suffers some lost by closing gates, but india is done, its economy will return to 40 years ago. maybe US will fall back 10 years. just watch the drama.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by thesicilian: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
igbesachick:

i am in china now.

even the biggest West brainwashed machine "google" can not cover the truth. google yourself and see the covid cases from april till now, and which country keeps zero cases? and which country is the only one in the world that has a positive GDP growth in the past 2nd quarter and in 2020 predicted?
The bolded part probably confirms my suspicion that you get your information from CCP regulated news outlets. We all know how they covered up the actual number of cases and deaths from COVID-19, or how they delayed in letting the world know what was going on.
Check out the official WHO and CDC sites and see how many viruses come out of China from time to time.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by igbesachick: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
ceaser:

Few weeks backs, most of your posts were berating the Chinese government for the highhandedness in handling the issue of Hong Kong and you exposed some rots of the Chinese government, her elite and her people and their injustices against Hong Kong. At that time, you poured encomiums on the West for their defence of Hong Kong.

Few weeks later, it seems China and the Chinese are now the saint while the West is the villain. You are just "turninoniown", like APDPC, today APC, tomorrow PDP.

Maybe na the Chinese blood and the Nigerian blood flowing thru your veins that is each showing their effects at different times.

i dislike chinese, the real ones in real life. but i dont dislike china. china is an abstract concept.

if you are a diaspora in another country, you will miss nigeria as a country . but when you think of nigeriAN, you will remember many unhappy things.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by igbesachick: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
thesicilian:

The bolded part probably confirms my suspicion that you get your information from CCP regulated news outlets. We all know how they covered up the actual number of cases and deaths from COVID-19, or how they delayed in letting the world know what was going on.
Check out the official WHO and CDC sites and see how many viruses come out of China from time to time.

that is why i tell you to GOOGLE yourself . google is in USA

pls google covid case from april till now and GDP growth in 2nd quarter and in 2020
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by igbesachick: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
ceaser:

anyway, i wish china could be a SUCCESSFULLY democratic country(we dont want it to be indian style or any other failed ones).

but when it comes to things exigent than the democracy debate, i pick the line with china. things like border conflict, life-and-death disease.....
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by Bahamas95(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
WHY ALWAYS CHINA?

Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by realmanarken(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
onyxo76:
more than 90% worship that idol called buhda why won't God be angry with them there
actually majority of Chinese don’t believe in GOD or have any form of religious beliefs, they are atheists.
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by realmanarken(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
igbesachick:

i am in china now.

unless the global cases drop to zero, china will not open its gate. and global cases can never drop in those poor countries, and china probably will not share the vaccine(definitely not share to india, the biggest covid country), so, it means china will not open its flights and the outside world is rotting till who knows what will come next .

china suffers some lost by closing gates, but india is done, its economy will return to 40 years ago. maybe US will fall back 10 years. just watch the drama.
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by onyxo76(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
realmanarken:
actually majority of Chinese don’t believe in GOD or have any form of religious beliefs, they are atheists.
for real?
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by DedeNkem: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
fastseo:
China really need God this time else they might be wiped out

You mean your imaginary god? The virus actually exists but your god!

Let's assume your god exists, then it means he/she created all these horrible natural disasters on earth, right? Created good and evil, right?

Woke up!
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by igbesachick: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
realmanarken:
Mtchewwwwwwww

get lost
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by Ayobami7(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. by fastseo: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
nextstep:

Please tell them...

Ironically it's more (arguably) religious/conservative countries that abandon common sense that have seen the worst

China cases/deaths: 84,668 and 4,634 (even if we x10 to allow for underreporting, deaths don't exceed 40,000).

USA, with 1/3 the population: 5million cases, 162,000 deaths.

Not a fan of the diseases originating in China, but they appear able to deal much better than many other countries.

Plague and disease outbreak originating from China calls for concerns

I don't think if the world will recover from this coronavirus crisis in 20 years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive / 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.