Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year (21007 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by obembet(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
OFFICIAL: Cristiano Ronaldo named as Juventus' MVP of the year

Juventus club wrote:

''It was a very long season, with a championship that lasted almost 11 months. An unexpected stop halted things, but when things started up again we won… again. Among all these ingredients, there is one element that has been a constant: Cristiano Ronaldo's goals.

For decades no one had managed to achieve 30 goals just in the league for a Juventus, and Ronaldo, who reached this milestone in record time, often proved decisive and fundamental. Some, even extraordinary: do you remember his stunning header against Sampdoria at Marassi?

For his goals, his class, his coolness, his leadership, and his being an absolute champion, Cristiano Ronaldo was the most voted player by the Juventus fans throughout the year.

Cristiano, therefore, receives the MVP of the Year award, Powered by eFootball PES2021. Congratulations, champion!''

Source: https://www.juventus.com/it/news/articoli/mvp-of-the-year-by-efootball-pes-2021-vince-cristiano

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Ngenge(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Up penaldo. This opportunity has finally been given to me. Happy birthday to aunty Charity Ikechukwu, congratulations to ageless Ronaldo

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by DaddyRochie1642: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest grin grin

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by AlexMahone: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
To the old folks, Maradona and Pele, are arguably two of the greatest players to ever play the game of football. Oh well, dont know about that, as i didn't watch them play. But you see these guys...Ronaldinho, C. Ronaldo, and Messi?...Extra Terrestrial!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Mogajunior(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Juventus building their team around Ronaldo is part of the reason they are out of the champions league today. But I think Dybala also deserve some accolades.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Exonerate1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
obembet:

For decades no one had managed to achieve 30 goals just in the league for a Juventus, and Ronaldo, who reached this milestone in record time, often proved decisive and fundamental. Some, even extraordinary: do you remember his stunning header against Sampdoria at Marassi?

For his goals, his class, his coolness, his leadership, and his being an absolute champion, Cristiano Ronaldo was the most voted player by the Juventus fans throughout the year.

El-Bicho, Breaking & Creating Records everywhere.

You are the Greatest Footballer Ever..keep Proving your Critics wrong!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by obembet(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest grin grin

This is about Juventus not Argentina or Barcelona. Please go back to the headlines and check

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by DaddyRochie1642: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
obembet:

This is about Juventus not Argentina or Barcelona. Please go back to the headlines and check

Dear, Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest grin grin

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by ojaysam25(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
It can only be him...GOAT for a reason

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by sylve11: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good one... cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by paulolee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
lolz...but i heard seria a gave dybala the best player in the league..
how can cr7 be the best player in juve ahead of dybala being the best player in the league..
jus like sayin cr7 is the best student in class but dybala is the overall best student in the school...
all i see is perplexed and mediocre juve trying soo hard to massage the ego of an angry cr7 especially after being dumped out of ucl after him scoring 2 goals..
they should continue and also even go ahead award him the best player ever to play in juve and build a statue for him outside of turin to make him happy the more..

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by MJBOLT: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
when he wins his 6th ballon d'or award,call me

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by paulolee(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
ojaysam25:
It can only be him...GOAT for a reason
Goat that lost highest goal scorer to immobile, lost best player to dybala and now juve gave him this mediocre award to make him happy jus as how a confused dad would give his favorite son an ice cream to mk him feel better after falling behind his junior brother in class..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by paulolee(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Exonerate1:

El-Bicho, Breaking & Creating Records everywhere.

You are the Greatest Footballer Ever..keep Proving your Critics wrong!
lolz, cr7 is a great player and have proved a lot of critics wrong back then in man.u, Madrid and now juve, i gat nothing against the fact that he is good but i think juve is supposed to do wht is right..
juve won only the league and dybala won the best player in the league award, cr7 did well in other competitions that juve didn't win..
after winning jus the league, i think dybala being the best player in the league should also win the best player in juve team....dts my point..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by obembet(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
how can cr7 be the best player in juve ahead of dybala being the best player in the league..
jus like sayin cr7 is the best student in class but dybala is the overall best student in the school...
all i see is perplexed juve trying soo hard to massage the ego of an angry cr7 especially after being dumped out of ucl despite scoring 2 goals..
they should continue and i hope it ends well, they can even go ahead award him the best player ever to play in juve and build a statue for him outside of turin...

The team knows who's really the best not federation that pushes some certain agenda, if dybala was better than Ronaldo he would have performed better than him not just 11 goals and 6 assists to 37 goals and six assists

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by tesppidd: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
This guy padded his numbers with like 15 penalties this season alone.

A whooping 15!
grin

This is legendary!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Dalil8: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Well deserved. He was the outstanding player all season.

G.O.A.T doing GOAT things.

I wonder why Dybala won Serie A MVP instead of Ciro Immobile. undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by nairavsdollars(f): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
wish Arteta can bring him to Arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by PureGoldh(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Well deserved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cr7 God I love this guy
Meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for you at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Tobimercy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Beverlyjean(f): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
The onugbu soup lickers hitting this thread ...messi , la Liga, Argentina not mentioned but insecurity has lead them here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by internationalman(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
all i see is perplexed juve trying soo hard to massage the ego of an angry cr7 especially after being dumped out of ucl despite scoring 2 goals..
they should continue and i hope it ends well, they can even go ahead award him the best player ever to play in juve and build a statue for him outside of turin...

I'm a Messi fan too but your own hatred for Ronaldo is out of this world...

Please let's love Messi and allow Ronaldo to be loved too...

Messi still remains the GOAT � though.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by NORSIYK(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Well deserved, he broke Juventus 95 years record.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Success20202020: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by janedonez(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by potbelly(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
GOAT cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is not enough to make Ronaldo happy he needs the Champions league trophy for a six time, this is pure Bravado, looking at the fact Legia Calcio decided to look away and award the best player in the league to Dybala who had impact on the Juventus winning scudetto team but not as Ronaldo, because he had 11 goales and 6 assist Ronaldo 31 goales and 6 assist why is he not the best in the league? Some barcadogs will tell me Immobile had more goales but did he won the league or register more assist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
I got much love for Ronaldo but I don't understand how Dybala will be the best player in the whole of Serie A this past season for his performances in a Juventus shirt and not be the best player in Juventus.

Is it possible to be the best graduating student in the whole of a University graduating set and not be the best graduating student of your department?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by whytediamond(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bb
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by Slawormir: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute rubbish

For scoring penalties

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles / Rio 2016;Nigerian Dream Team All Set For Brazil After Their Delay In AtlantaPICS / Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Re-arrested By French Police Over Attack On Teammate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.