Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (98222 Views)

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Xmuslim: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2020
riczy:
if u are more ignorant y nt be silent. DT was d mosaic law which has been abolished. Xtian law forbids DT!
was it not same Yahweh that revealed those laws. Was he out of his mind during the revelation
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by JackIsrael: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
How’s punishing someone for committing sin defending God? If someone rapes you and court punish him by law is that also depending on God?
Insulting our prophet is the worst sin and the punishment is death. Be guided
From your statement I can deduce that this law (killing people who insult your diety or his prophet) is not from your God or prophet. If this is true then the law was fabricated by a man who may be through fear and terror wants to keep people to the course and also preserve the course.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Xmuslim:

You are right. The only difference is Christian are leaving those barbaric practice while Muslims don't want to review their religion because they think they will be doomed in eternal hell if they did.

Why didnt Christian colonialists leave the people they colonised to their god instead of enforcing Christianity on them or they will be killed
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Tabbaz(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2020
I'm totally against this

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Xmuslim: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2020
makjo900:

Why didnt Christian colonialists leave the people they colonised to their god instead of enforcing Christianity on them or they will be killed
I'm referring to the majority of today's Christian. Of course their scripture is as inhuman as other abrahamic religion's scriptures.

On a general scale, I think Christians are becoming more tolerant compared to the Muslims. But both religions are cancers to humanity

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by triplec93(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2020
vanida6:
That's a good development. One reason why we are not human beings is lack of laws. Today all sort crimes are common in our society. when laws are strictly adhered to, people will surely come back to their senses.
Are you serious! People should be killed because they talked something bad about a human? So anybody that talks bad about God, Jesus or any person held by high esteem should be killed by others. Madam u are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Enemyofpeace: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Alhamdulillah if it's true.

In rome act like a Roman.

you sound like an animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Dejicano(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Thank God i no b Hausa
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by ZiggyMr(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2020
julybaba:
Let Muhammad fight for himself.

That nigga is damn weak, he cant do shit except to japa even if he be carpenter he no go sabi use SAW
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Larrydeko2987: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2020
vanida6:
That's a good development. One reason why we are not human beings is lack of laws. Today all sort crimes are common in our society. when laws are strictly adhered to, people will surely come back to their senses.

like seriously, are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by MjayIfeanyi99: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Can someone even see the lyrics of the song? Let's start from there.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by shadeyinka(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2020
vanida6:
But stupid laws should not be obeyed for that is slavery.

Why should a man be executed for speaking ill of a man who died 700 years ago?
Does this stand agreeable to you?

Should a man be executed because he spoke evil against Adolf Hitler?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Abyima(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abyima:
You need Jesus. Accept him as your lord and personal saviour. I pray for you to see the light. Without Jesus you can't go to the heavenly Father. Come to him and he will give you rest. Heaven and earth will pass away but God's word remains the same. This world is not your home. You are just a passerby. Run to Jesus. Jesus loves you the way you are.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
JesusJesus:
Sentenced to death for blasphemy.
Nawa ooo.
What kind of world are we in today?
why do you lynch people to death for stealing without judicial process?.

Don't people do this in Nigeria?.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Ramsak1: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
what people like you lack is exposure.
Shebi America is the saner clime people like you refer to, Ok lets go to America
Different states have different legislation yet they are in the same country. In some US states gay marriage is legal while it is illegal in some, Marijuana is legal in some state while it is illegal in some, in some state capital punishment are applicable while it is not the case in others. And do you know why is that? it is called federalism
States can legislate on their own law with peculiarity with the norms and beliefs of their populace
Nigeria is a federal state, States are allowed make legislate on law that are peculiar to thier local populace. we were all alive when wike pronounced Rivers state a christian state and who wailed then? Nobody
So educate yourself more on matters before making uninformed statements like this.
Nchenches:

In other words, you have two countries in Nigeria?

Because Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution does not allow Islamic Sharia penal codes; the penal codes used to sentence this musician to death.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by dometome: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
vanida6:
idiot
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Empiree:

Government or not, sentencing people for blasphemy is sick. And the writer ignoring the fact that the prophet even did nothing to those that insulted him during his time shows he's not been honest in his analysis. For Pete's sake, who was the head of Muslims during the prophet's time? Was it not the prophet himself? So which authority was he expected to report to then?

Also it is important to take note that, this alleged blasphemy law is expected to take more foothold in a generally Islamic dominated society,and not what's regarded as a secular society. The hypocrisy of the North on this particular issue is obvious to everyone. Their politicians have been caught on numerous occasions stealing public funds. One was even caught receiving bribe on tape. Boko Haram/Fulani has continued to kill innocent civilians, when caught they are not tried in a sharia court, same with the politicians. They are tried in a non Islamic court. What is the Islamic punishment for stealing? Has it been melted out on any on these politicians? What is the Islamic punishment for taking people's life unjustly? Has it been meted out of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen? Why is a blasphemer being tried in a Shariah court while others are tried in a secular court? Why is blasphemer facing Islamic punishment for blasphemy while thieves are killers aren't facing Islamic punishment?
Between a blasphemer and a thief/killers who's impact affect the society the most?

These are pertinent questions we need to ask ourselves.

And jungle justice on thieves is not as rampant as it appears. Even so, thieves cause more damages for the already damaged society, the major reason why people take laws into their hands. But when a mad man insult God or his prophet, pray tell, what damage does his madness cause the society? Do we fight for a supreme Being as if he's not capable to do so for himself?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Ramsak1: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
you are nothing but a deranged slowpoke..
#omoEran
Dalil8:

Terrorist.

The phone, internet, language you're typing with right now; heck even the guns and bombs you use in killing for your pedophile and blood sucking god came from the same infidels you and your kind despises.

Religion of Darkness.

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
That's hypocrisy of the politicians. That has nothing to do with writer's view. They are different cases unfortunately. We can see their glaring HYPOCRISY but again, it is different from writer's view.

Writer's argument is based on public moral law. We can only plea for leniency now and not argue about the judgement. It will make things worse.

We can as well say it is hypocritical of many Nigerian people who criticize this judgement because the same people are quick to strip thieves naked and set them on fire in the same Nigeria without judicial process. So it goes both ways actually.
Rilwayne001:

Government or not, sentencing people for blasphemy is sick. And the writer ignoring the fact that the prophet even did nothing to those that insulted him during his time shows he's not been honest in his analysis. For Pete's sake, who was the head of Muslims during the prophet's time? Was it not the prophet himself? So which authority was he expected to report to then?

Also it is important to take note that, this alleged blasphemy law is expected to take more foothold in a generally Islamic dominated society,and not what's regarded as a secular society. The hypocrisy of the North on this particular issue is obvious to everyone. Their politicians have been caught on numerous occasions stealing public funds. One was even caught receiving bribe on tape. Boko Haram/Fulani has continued to kill innocent civilians, when caught they are not tried in a sharia court, same with the politicians. They are tried in a non Islamic court. What is the Islamic punishment for stealing? Has it been melted out on any on these politicians? What is the Islamic punishment for taking people's life unjustly? Has it been meted out of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen? Why is a blasphemer being tried in a Shariah court while others are tried in a secular court? Why is blasphemer facing Islamic punishment for blasphemy while thieves are killers aren't facing Islamic punishment?
Between a blasphemer and a thief/killers who's impact affect the society the most?

These are pertinent questions we need to ask ourselves.

And jungle justice on thieves is not as rampant as it appears. Even so, thieves cause more damages for the already damaged society, the major reason why people take laws into their hands. But when a mad man insult God or his prophet, pray tell, what damage does his madness cause the society? Do we fight for a supreme Being as if he's not capable to do so for himself?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Onlyonebuhari: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
In India no one dare to abuse or kill cow cos it is their faith. Why abusing other's religious faith and beliefs? Hold on to your belief and do not abuse others religions.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Damicares(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is sheer stupidity and ignorance. To them, they're fighting for God. Which God? Definitely not the one I serve cus he no send them message. Always looking for a way to kill. So called religion of peace. Shior!
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by OLULAW: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
your remark about the noble prophet shall be other way round.

You mean the stupid prophet and the progenitor of global terrorism? I tell you, if he were to alive today, he should be I’m given the Bin Laden treatment: captured, killed and his ugly body dumped into the ocean to feed aquatic elements.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Damicares(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
mamdanju:
Insult to the black is racism, insult to the Jews is antisemitism, insult to a nation is treason but insult to our prophet is freedom. What a biased world against the Islam and the Muslims
You're so foolish and stupid for saying this.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Empiree:
That's hypocrisy of the politicians. That has nothing to do with writer's view. They are different cases unfortunately. We can see their glaring HYPOCRISY but again, it is different from writer's view.
Writer's argument is based on public moral law. We can only plea for leniency now and not argue about the judgement. It will make things worse.

We can as well say it is hypocritical of many Nigerian people who criticize this judgement because the same people are quick to strip thieves naked and set them on fire in the same Nigeria without judicial process. So it goes both ways actually.

The writer could have factored in the society for which he was writing too, that way, he captures everything and there won't be loopholes of bias. If he had written that with respect to a generally Islamic Society like Saudi, then no one have the right to bat an eye. But then, I raised a pertinent objection in my initial post to the writers opinion on why the prophet didn't bother about those that insulted him, I didn't see you reply to that. My conclusion in that post too, you didn't reply. Without a consensus on the logic that warranted the need to kill blasphemers, I don't think a supposed public moral law can be established.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
I understand writer bcuz I understand Nigeria and Nigerians
Rilwayne001:

The writer could have factored in the society for which he was writing too, that way, he captures everything and there won't be loopholes of bias. If he had written that with respect to a generally Islamic Society like Saudi, then no one have the right to bat an eye. But then, I raised a pertinent objection in my initial post to the writers opinion on why the prophet didn't bother about those that insulted him, I didn't see you reply to that. My conclusion in that post too, you didn't reply. Without a consensus on the logic that warranted the need to kill blasphemers, I don't think a supposed public moral law can be established.

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by rationalhuman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wrong, Even your example is completely wrong but what else can be expected from Religious Ignorant.

For months i had enjoyed beef in India. West Bengal, Kerala, Tamil Nadu (Chennai) and Even in that Tourism party paradise Goa.
Beef is perfectly legal and available. As people can ask for change in State Laws.

So tell me If us people will ask for change that "[b]Allow to criticize eve Prophets" will you accept on the same grounds? Say yes and prove you are not Hypocrite [/b]as you have given example of killing a cow and i told you that is the law that was changed and can be changed. You are the most irrational and INTOLERANT people who never believe in free world and freedom of thoughts.

Onlyonebuhari:
In India no one dare to abuse or kill cow cos it is their faith. Why abusing other's religious faith and beliefs? Hold on to your belief and do not abuse others religions.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by rationalhuman(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Islam cant tolerant the Freedom, Free thoughts and There is absolutely no space for Rationality.

As a Person who dont believe in concept of religion, I had never faced problems threats from Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikh, Atheists but it was always a Muslim who was opposing free Thinking and Free Ideas.

Their System is based upon Hatred and Intolerance for others. What will happen in future as their population is rising like a flood and seems to me that is their moto. "Increase more and more population & turn others as minority"
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by JesusJesus: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Empiree:
why do you lynch people to death for stealing without judicial process?.

Don't people do this in Nigeria?.
People do it. It's not a system. Sharia is a system.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Praktikals:
I thank God that I am a christian
Same here dear, we serve a Living God, not the one who sleeps, while its followers do the judging. mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
JesusJesus:
People do it. It's not a system. Sharia is a system.
you have answered yourself. Thank you very much.

By the way, I hope you understood consequences of what you said? If people mob and kill someone for unverified crime, what is that called again?. It is called jungle justice.

Go back to your dictionary for the meaning of jungle justice. It is unverified crime even if the victim actually committed the crime. But there is no legal justice in that to defend himself in court.

But Sharia is a system as you rightly said and there is a legal process. So this judgement was handed down by govt from legal perspective.

Clear?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.