Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (98101 Views)

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
LebenNG:

fine there have been traces of bloodletting in both books, but just one has moved on. Archaic beings i wonder why you lots know about technologies wow, so you guys use phones too! tremendous.

good you agree your god is blood thirsty so next time before you attack other people's gods, know yours is also a disastrous and murderous god. btw, weren't we told your god is same yesterday, today and forever. how did he move on? lol grin
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
makjo900:

i'm not pained man, you quoted me out of the blue which means you are the one that's pained and frustrated. the joke is on you
i quoted with sound and clarified observation, without cursing... but you untrained being with no identity to anything starts throwing spits everywhere. So we know who got the jokes. Am eating chips, do you care?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
makjo900:

good you agree your god is blood thirsty so next time before you attack other people's gods, know yours is also a disastrous and murderous god. btw, weren't we told your god is same yesterday, today and forever. how did he move on? lol grin
Our God is a God of Vengeance who fights his own battles, not a cowardly one that hides behind one arabian like that. understood?, you need someone to play with boy, so run along.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by walteriyke: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dnt kill for your God. fools and hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
LebenNG:

Our God is a God of Vengeance who fights his own battles, not a cowardly one that hides behind one arabian like that. understood?, you need someone to play with boy, so run along.

lol, david, moses, abraham etc were handicapped during their lives and they never killed or destroyed anything afterall ur blood thirsty god was physically killing people and fighting his battles himself. you must think you are discussing with your fellow deadbrains
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
LebenNG:

i quoted with sound and clarified observation, without cursing... but you untrained being with no identity to anything starts throwing spits everywhere. So we know who got the jokes. Am eating chips, do you care?

Who cares about the choice of words you used or not, does that change the fact that your god is a killer and extremely useless?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by OyinO: 1:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Pa3cia:
You need sense
I can lend you some sense on credit basis without interest.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Xmuslim: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Empiree:
See myopic comparison. Muslims in china did nothing wrong except for being muslims. Let's assume Chinese govt was right. Did all Chinese muslims committed crimes all at the same time?.

Be sensible boy?.
Mr sensible, Mr the law is law. Part of what China does is mental rehabilitation for Muslims because they think no sane people can believe what they believe. Remember law is law. Now use your brain grin

What right does Muhammad and Allah have to speak against the gods of the idolaters, and that of Christians. Your sheikh also make mockery of other people's gods calling them weak. Again, use your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2020
FlordFlorez:
e no consign meee
why you kon dey here
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

Who cares about the choice of words you used or not, does that change the fact that your god is a killer and extremely useless?
Coman beat me na, useless mortal.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.”  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy  22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.  When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men.  During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name.  So the man was brought to Moses for judgment.  His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan.  They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear.  Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head.  Then let the entire community stone him to death.  Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished.  Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.  Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Well this is from ur dead and blood thirsty god. Like I said, u arent different. Your god isn't different, ur religion isn't different. You are all the same worshiping bloog thirsty gods and practicing devilish religions
what happened when JESUS THE SON OF GOD came?, our God is a God of conscience and love those he created, and made a firm resolution to create a better bond with his creatures...something your lifeless god cant do mate. We have both new and old testament...understood?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2020
OyinO:

Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene. That was the WEDDING where his mother requested for more wine from him..
You were there baa, ozuo... Groom wey dey do wedding and caught up in the whole razzmatazz na im pesin go go meet for more wine, even fr naija weddings, na family na im go do background runs on entertainment first, after every-every, the groom will just be aware, if na to pay gbese after he go do... better stop listening to antichrists sprouting everywhere like weed.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2020
NubaVertigo:

This is the problem. Stop accepting. Hausas accept everything that happens to them. It is costly. You have the power to change your destiny, for your betterment and for the betterment of your children after you. Stop saying Inshallah/Alhamdulillah after everything, take steps to making a change
no mind dem awon vibes and inshaallah. hahahaha
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

what happened when JESUS THE SON OF GOD came?, our God is a God of conscience and love those he created, and made a firm resolution to create a better bond with his creatures...something your lifeless god cant do mate. We have both new and old testament...understood?

Your god is a god of conscience but he killed 42 children simply because they mocked a bald Elisha. Na mock dem children mock oo, same thing every child does in every country. No be kill them kill oo but ur lifeless and useless god killed them. He killed the entire world and save just one family but this blood thirsty god is said to have consciene. Your god would have be charged with 1 million charges if he had done all these i the world of today. Perhaps conscience must other meanings i don't know
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

Coman beat me na, useless mortal.

Don't cry man, I know how pained you are. You hate being at the receiving end when your religion and god are questioned and criticized. Lol
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
email me. I av been planning on killing jihadist so I wl start with ur doomed self. since u r not afraid, I want u to come wt your Ellie jihadist murderers n d hisbah to 52 college road, opp. UNEC campus gate ogui, enugu. come wt Allah n mohd and all d murderers since mohd started killing. I wl like u to come pls bc I need to waste u. if u r scared, give me ur address n phone number
pls i beg you, don't kill him pls, dnt pay them in their own bad coin, i beg of you. we are not like them pls. i know you can deal with him and his likes but pls... show them the taste of tolerance and forgive his utterance, i beg you brother.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by perdollar(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

pls i beg you, don't kill him pls, dnt pay them in their own bad coin, i beg of you. we are not like them pls. i know you can deal with him and his likes but pls... show them the taste of tolerance and forgive his utterance, i beg you brother.
he is a working corpse wt hopelessness as his future. am not going on d offensive, I want him to come to my area, I wl only defend myself.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aegerine:

Who wrote the bible? Answer that question first maybe we can pick it up from there.

How is not believing that Jesus is a son of your so called god a blasphemy.. Must I belief in what you belief? Who forced you to belief in Allah or Muhammad.

So insulting a personality hold in reference by billions of follower since 1400 years ago till the end of the world is equivalent to not believing in Jesus share of divinity which you ascribed to him?

I think Nigerian Christians are the real cancer to the world because of your stinking hypocrisy.. Even your slave masters that shoved your acclaimed religion down your throats are not this pitiful
see who is talking about slavery, when the arabs still regard you black headslammers slaves... ouch sorry it hurts. You guys only get things done with force and not grace as christians enjoy, i know how excruciating and muscle-snapping that could be.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

Whats my business with useless religon and jesus? Look front
oh oh now i get it, forgive my waste of valuable time on you, i thought you have sense...never knew you are neither here nor there, i mean, like a lost cause, another lost sheep.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

oh oh now i get it, forgive my waste of valuable time on you, i thought you have sense...never knew you are neither here nor there, i mean, like a lost cause, another lost sheep.

You are a lost cause and lost sheep when you dont belong to their camp worshipping their killer god
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

see who is talking about slavery, when the arabs still regard you black headslammers slaves... ouch sorry it hurts. You guys only get things done with force and not grace as christians enjoy, i know how excruciating and muscle-snapping that could be.

Arabs regard blacks slaves.
Jews regard blacks slaves
Asians regard blacks slaves
White regard blacks slaves

One of the problems of you christians is that, you feel you are right and kthers are wrong. You feel heaven is only for you while others are hell candidates hence the bolded. Black race will forever be called slaves for as long as deadbrain like you worship isreali god and your counterpart worship arabian god both of middle east origin.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by LebenNG: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

Don't mind them, the god of old testament is different from the god of new testment
you guys just wanna twin with christians *tongue out*
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

we guys?? are you this stupid or i underestimated your stupidity?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

Don't be stupid everyday of your life, i asked u three questions and you couldn't answer any. It further proves the uselessness of your god
Ode!!
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
OyinO:

I can lend you some sense on credit basis without interest.
No, keep it, you need it more than I do!!
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Aegerine: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
he is a working corpse wt hopelessness as his future. am not going on d offensive, I want him to come to my area, I wl only defend myself.

Let start over again.
I would have overlooked all your foolishness and those of your sheep brethren, but the foolishness flowing in your God forsaken and condemned soul would not just allow you.

Be informed that you are not the first and the toughest of christian fanatics, but you only happened to be the most unfortunate. If you are so sure of your true father, curse your soul again with a hopeless hope that it is me, and I will reply that in a million fold to teach you that you don't have the monopoly of foul languages and curses. I will use you to send a message to your fellow accursed brothers and sisters on this forum.

You think I can ever get tired of you or intimated? No you goofed. I only want your deeply situated madness to ooze to the surface so that your fellow accursed souls will see whose is at fault..

By the way, you keep making mouth to be able to deal with me and defend yourself and yet, your are so coward enough to accept my pm so that you can get chance to proof that which you claim. You expect me to be so foolish like you to come to your hut..

Mad man.. God forsake you in your whole pathetic being
Bring it on
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by perdollar(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aegerine:

Let start over again.
I would have overlooked all your foolishness and those of your sheep brethren, but the foolishness flowing in your God forsaken and condemned soul would not just allow you.

Be informed that you are not the first and the toughest of christian fanatics, but you only happened to be the most unfortunate. If you are so sure of your true father, curse your soul again with a hopeless hope that it is me, and I will reply that in a million fold to teach you that you don't have the monopoly of foul languages and curses. I will use to send a message to your fellow accursed brothers and sisters on this forum.

You think I can ever get tired of you or intimated? No you goofed. I only want your deeply situated madness to ooze to the surface so that your fellow accursed souls will see whose is at fault..

By the way, you keep making mouth to be able to deal with me and defend yourself and yet, your are so coward enough to accept my pm so that you can get chance to proof that which you claim. You expect me to be so foolish like you to come to your hut..

Mad man.. God forsake you in your whole pathetic being
Bring it on
u r just quarreling wt ur keyboard. give me ur address and I wl surprise u. u can surprise me too, u av my address. I am a very long reach. u wl just found ursef in hell suddenly that I assure u. give me ur address n by God, b4 this year, u wl b a concluded issue, no dey scatter mouth yet until we jam. ur pm na useless to me. I sincerely wl waste u.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Aegerine: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

And you, don't think that you have made any senses. That your trash didn't warrant any response from me as you did virtually nothing to savage the battered image of your Paul invention called Christianity. None of what I raised in what you quoted were you able to address apart from using the nearest escape route of a see through digression in your characteristics hypocritical nature . Head slammers bla bla?

Yes I am a head slammer for my Creator if you that makes you feel happy. I prefer that to being an hypocrite and a swine eater like you.

We know everything about that nonsense called christianity. Its origin, development, and your so called holy book. Yet, it doesn't appeal to us.

Provoke me enough to get my attention, and you that brother of yours that you are supporting against me will be most welcomed.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Aegerine: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
LebenNG:

Shut up! You are talking absolute nonsense.
Look at the hypocrites trying to use their warped logics in posing as virtual Islamic scholars shedding crocodile tears in failed attempts to denounce old testaments from their crafty porn books. But they still refer to the old testaments on the issue of tithes and others that favour, but denounce it when it comes to blood letting.

Remove it from all bible versions then, and give us the updated 2020 latest. I forgot, book of Luke is also in old testament where your god and prince of peace called for the head of those that don't believe him.

Dumb head bible students
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by Aegerine: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
u r just quarreling wt ur keyboard. give me ur address and I wl surprise u. u can surprise me too, u av my address. I am a very long reach. u wl just found ursef in hell suddenly that I assure u. give me ur address n by God, b4 this year, u wl b a concluded issue, no dey scatter mouth yet until we jam. ur pm na useless to me. I sincerely wl waste u.

If you don't or cannot waste me as threatened then you are a bloody bastard. You have a pm sent already, now this the address you are using as an escape mean. Come if you can, I will be expecting you

My address: Meet me at the main gate ABU Zaria at your convenience. I cannot drop my contact here because of spammers but you can use this medium to inform me a day or two before you come.

I repeat, if you don't come as promised, you are bloody bastard.. Before the end of the year right? I will put that in mind.

God punish you. You this accursed soul
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by makjo900: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pa3cia:

Ode!!

lol, as usual when you killer god and religion is criticized yall don't only go mad but also deadbrains
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad by perdollar(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Aegerine:

If you don't or cannot waste me as threatened then you are a bloody bastard. You have a pm sent already, now this the address you are using as an escape mean. Come if you can, I will be expecting you

My address: Meet me at the main gate ABU Zaria at your convenience. I cannot drop my contact here because of spammers but you can use this medium to inform me a day or two before you come.

I repeat, if you don't come as promised, you are bloody bastard.. Before the end of the year right? I will put that in mind.

God punish you. You this accursed soul
y r u scared, I gave u my full address, spammers or not. even in ur comfort zone just like in ur fucking religion u r not feeling secured. if u aren't a coward put down ur address as I did and see hellfire catch u n ur entire generation. can u imagine this follower of a generation of a cursed Abraham's son call Ishmael down to a prophet who died on a woman's body after being poisoned is telling me to give him notice, in ur life av u ever b serious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.