Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Skincare Journey – Five Things I Had To Give Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Skincare Journey – Five Things I Had To Give Up (141 Views)

5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price / Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Skincare Journey – Five Things I Had To Give Up by Theladysroom: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Skincare has always been somewhat of an enigma to me. Thankfully, I did not have to explore it so early, so I did not do all the crazy things— like put pee on your face to reduce acne. Or use pure lemon directly on spots to fade them. Those are just extreme.

I did not need to do all that because I basically had fresh baby smooth skin up until a few years ago when I clocked 23. I was literally called babyface.

And then I started breaking out. I missed the adolescent acne train but it was like I was getting on board te adult acne one. So I turned to all the trends of that time that still continue till today. I had no filter. I tried whatever new method and DIY trick without knowing the most important information: like skin type, skin texture, hypoallergenic ingredients and even what my own body liked or needed. I’ve grown so much since then and so has my regimen. I now pay attention to what my skin is saying to me. And I pay attention to what I eat and do with my body. And how it all affects my skin. That’s a topic for another day.

But for simplicity sake, here are 5 things I no longer use on my skin. https://theladysroom.ng/my-skincare-journey-five-things-i-had-to-give-up/

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Rewards Over 9,000 lucky Customers In Diamondxtrawins Campaign / <<referral Business >> / Guide To Snail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.