Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Applying For The Post Of A Welder - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applying For The Post Of A Welder (410 Views)

My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job / Are You A Welder, Iron Bender, Glass Aluminium Fitter? I Have A Job For You / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applying For The Post Of A Welder by blesskewe(f): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
good afternoon people, I know that our help might come from places we over look. my dad needs a job. I know his really good in his field of work. if u have a company that needs a welder, kindly reach out to me or u are an agent in that specialty.

thank you
Re: Applying For The Post Of A Welder by miltonchux(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Our client, a contracting firm at the Dangote Refinery Project needs experienced Combination Welders for immediate employment.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Fabricate products with FCAW, GMAW, SMAW, PAC, SAW, GTAW welding processes and CNC machining based on the customer’s need.
• Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products, such as machine parts, part equipment, mobile homes, motors and generator.
• Study blueprints, sketches, or specifications
• Study blueprints and CAD drawings designed by the engineering team and fabricated the products accurately based on the designed layouts.
• Performs related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding.
• Repairs broken or cracked parts, fill holes, and increase size of metal parts.
• They go through series of test (X-Ray) before confirmation.
• Calculate dimensions to be welded
• Inspect structures or materials to be welded
• Ignite torches or start power supplies
• Monitor the welding process to avoid overheating
• Maintain equipment and machinery

REQUIREMENTS:

Minimum of SSCE combined with technical and on-the-job training.
Relevant Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations

Salary Range: 200,000 – 250,000

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: jobs.pcr@gmail.com. Or jobs@pcr.com.ng
Re: Applying For The Post Of A Welder by blesskewe(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
miltonchux:
Our client, a contracting firm at the Dangote Refinery Project needs experienced Combination Welders for immediate employment.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Fabricate products with FCAW, GMAW, SMAW, PAC, SAW, GTAW welding processes and CNC machining based on the customer’s need.
• Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products, such as machine parts, part equipment, mobile homes, motors and generator.
• Study blueprints, sketches, or specifications
• Study blueprints and CAD drawings designed by the engineering team and fabricated the products accurately based on the designed layouts.
• Performs related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding.
• Repairs broken or cracked parts, fill holes, and increase size of metal parts.
• They go through series of test (X-Ray) before confirmation.
• Calculate dimensions to be welded
• Inspect structures or materials to be welded
• Ignite torches or start power supplies
• Monitor the welding process to avoid overheating
• Maintain equipment and machinery

REQUIREMENTS:

Minimum of SSCE combined with technical and on-the-job training.
Relevant Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations

Salary Range: 200,000 – 250,000

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: jobs.pcr@gmail.com. Or jobs@pcr.com.ng

I have tried it but it's not working

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment DSS 2020 Ongoing. Apply Online Here!! / Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase / Limited Slot Available For A Job With Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.