Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) (34182 Views)

Huge Crowd At Osun-Osogbo Festival (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogundamisi, Participating In The Oshoosi Festival (photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Nooel1: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
The same people that said Igbos are disrespectful that they use side kicks in waking their parents from sleep are the ones breaking bottles on the head of their Monarch.

What a tribe!

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ogun d god of war, but even orisha ogun would not approve dese mindless slaughter we should be thinking of building an army to defend our civilians against fulanis and igbos

r.i.p to d dead
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Afonja and their fake respect to elders and Constituted Authority

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's like this people have not evolved since that fallen angel with Tiger clawed face was pushed down to earth from heaven and he fell into this coloured roof area.
Hmmmm I didn't call any tribe name o
No be Ibadan be this tongue
Dpharisee:
It's like this people have not evolved since that fallen angel with Tiger clawed face was pushed down to earth from heaven and he fell into this coloured roof area.
No be Ibadan be this
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Louisboy22(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
It can only happen in zoo Republic
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nooel1:
The same people that said Igbos are disrespectful that they use side kicks in waking their parents from sleep are the ones breaking bottles on the head of their Monarch.

What a tribe!

Are you not surprised that same people that accuse others of Ritual killing are the real Ritualist and skull miners.

Two face lifestyle

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
The skull miners are always fighting eachother, they don't love themselves. cry

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Anytime I hear the word ogun the first thing that comes to my mind is skull mining
i love ogun and eshu na him secure our victory over ijaws for ajegunle and ilaje
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Nooel1: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Are you not surprised that same people that accuse others of Ritual killing are the real Ritualist and skull miners.

Two face lifestyle

What a tribe of people

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Virginkpekus:
The skull miners are always fighting eachother, they don't love themselves. cry
hehehe stalin killed 20 million russians and he still won a major war against hitler
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Adventure12: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Ogbeni Shutup!

Below is Imo youth!

Exactly like the people from the drug pushing erosion ravaged muddy brown roof republic region below. I didn’t call any tribe name.

[img]https:///65535/50138773852_e53216dfd9_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994433_8502aaf707_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994423_5919ec80d6_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50138773817_ea3c5d5170_b_d.jpg[/img]

Chai!
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
diplomat058:
This is hilarious and misguided of the irrate youths.
silly people
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by lordess(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
vanida6:
Must of our nowadays youth have no future ambition. Very useless",,,After we still blame Buhari while we are worst.

Is Buhari better, or what makes him different in mentality with
the youths of today?
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mad people fighting to celebrate ogun.. tueh
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Uchasa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Ogbeni Shutup!

Below is Imo youth!

Exactly like the people from the drug pushing erosion ravaged muddy brown roof republic region below. I didn’t call any tribe name.

[img]https:///65535/50138773852_e53216dfd9_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994433_8502aaf707_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50137994423_5919ec80d6_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50138773817_ea3c5d5170_b_d.jpg[/img]

My signature says what?
"Ikwerre", is Ikwerre in the South East?
Some Yorubas can be very ignorant and funny at thesame time, to them everyone attacking them is Igbo!

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by meccuno: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nooel1:

What a tribe!

He is lucky his head is still intact grin grin grin

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by henryvirus(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please I'm a Corp member serving in Lagos.
I'm in need of a PPA in Ikorodu and it's environs.
I studied Law but I'd prefer to work in other establishments asides a Law firm. I'm proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Software troubleshooting and diagnosis, and quite versatile enough to adapt to any duty. Thanks.
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dpharisee:

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
No fear of covid19 and the Oba? Ekiti youths with their stubborn heads.

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Uchasa:

My signature says what?
"Ikwerre", is Ikwerre in the South East?
Some Yorubas can be very ignorant and funny at thesame time, to them everyone attacking them is Igbo!

I care less about where you come from!
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who cursed Nigeria...what exactly did Nigeria do yo that person that all this is happening
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mraphel:
I urge d federal government to ban Ogun festival nationwide.
Silly thing

can you ban Christmas

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Hongkongfukid(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mraphel:
Silly thing
i urge thunder to fire you
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by pmoye(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Really??
In Nigeria??
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrioticman007:

Kindly include Christianity that has slaughtered thousands under the guise of miracle centers & slavery.
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mraphel:
Silly thing
U fit turn into FG 2moro morning and ban it.
Mr President

Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
The Youths should take this Anger to Aso Rock, National Assembly, State Government Houses and there State Assembly and Roll Away the Stones that the Nation Might live Again.
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
jeanexx7:
The Youths should take this Anger to Aso Rock, National Assembly, State Government Houses and there State Assembly and Roll Away the Stones that the Nation Might live Again.
Re: Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is unlawful. May the souls of the dead rest in peace, amen

Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise / Queen Ajoke Gorgeous In Makeup Photo / The Meaning Of Peace In The Different Nigerian Languages