Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn (222 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? / Pls Recommend A Plugin To Help Me Place Ads In Between Posts / Who Has Plugin To Move Post 2 Frontpage In Mybb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn by Digitalstarlite: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Everyone would want a side income to his present hustle. I just started a blog now. I am a need of good plugin like cybersyn to pull new content for me...but I see that this plugin has it own limition or maybe I don't know how to use to my satisfaction...

I will want someone to guide me through or suggest another plugin and a good seo method to drive traffic to it

Thanks
God bless...
Re: Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn by MTjay: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Are you ready to pay for the method and plugin? If yes then drop your number let's discuss
Re: Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn by Digitalstarlite: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
MTjay:
Are you ready to pay for the method and plugin? If yes then drop your number let's discuss

Bro, am still a hustler...I need help but don't have much money but d issue is I have come across more scams dan legit on dis platform... Maybe we can chat via my email address on sweetbae897@gmail.com

Cos something, one is not sure off...can pull out money bro...

Cos I have paid for so many online courses and was later disappointed...
Re: Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn by mrcommonsense(m): 2:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Bro, am still a hustler...I need help but don't have much money but d issue is I have come across more scams dan legit on dis platform... Maybe we can chat via my email address on sweetbae897@gmail.com

Cos something, one is not sure off...can pull out money bro...

Cos I have paid for so many online courses and was later disappointed...
use newsomatic plugin. You can find it nulled if you search well or just buy it on codecanyon
Re: Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn by Digitalstarlite: 4:46am On Aug 11, 2020
mrcommonsense:

use newsomatic plugin. You can find it nulled if you search well or just buy it on codecanyon
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Needs A Website Or Android App? Come In Here / Let Us Create Your E-learnng / School Platform With Zoom Video Call Functions To / How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.